Chapter 96
213 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Telskyura was an isolated peninsula, mostly despised by its neighbors despite the fact that it was one of the few countries in the world that could rival Orario militarily. It had Level Five adventures, and now there were rumors that their strongest adventurers had risen to Level Six.

The reason why they were so hated and feared was the method by which they achieved Level Six. Young girls, barely old enough to walk, were inducted into the familia and given a knife, forced to fight low level monsters like goblins or die. Many did. The "common women" of Telskyura understandably hated this institution, which they called the kalyori, whereby every tenth daughter born in a village was given to the Kali familia at birth, to be weaned and raised and given a falna.

The vast majority did not make it to adulthood.

It wasn't just that first fight, or even fights with monsters in general, that resulted in the high attrition rate. Girls given to the kalyori were kept in as good physical shape as possible, but pushed from fight to fight, from work to sleep, in such a way as to keep them in a state where they wouldn't have the time to contemplate rebellion, being too mentally exhausted to do so. Some of them would die in these fights, but the vast majority died as human sacrifices for the others. When two young girls had a high enough status, they would be pit against one another in a fight to the death - and because the process of acquiring the excelia necessary to Level related in part to the person's emotional state, it was preferred that these two young girls be friends, siblings, or other intimate relations.

I knew all this when I got on the boat, both from Tione talking about her home life - she had killed her friend Seldas, when the pair had been made to wear masks so they wouldn't know who the other was, and fled Telskyura in part out of fear of being forced to kill Tiona - and from books on the country. Bits and pieces of the exact mechanisms and rules weren't entirely clear to me - Tione had been seven when she'd fled her home country, and Telskyura was the same kind of totalitarian hellhole as the DPRK, viciously controlling the flow of people and information in and out. Still, knowing as much about a falna as anybody else who had Leveled five times and had a bevy of wives who had also Leveled up quite a bit, I was pretty sure I had a clear idea of the idea.

Trade was conducted through a single port city, Yurga, managed entirely by Amazons without a falna. There was only a small quarter where men were allowed to roam, and even there, somebody without a falna was at great risk of simply being kidnapped. They supported the slave trade with most of their neighbors, buying men who had been captured in war and keeping them as tools to produce the next generation of Amazons. Men were not equals in Telskyura, and it wasn't merely a subordinate role - they were literally slaves, who existed to breed and fuck and nothing more.

It was a small bit of cultural curiosity that the local men (as in, the men of this world) did not seem to fantasize about being turned into an Amazon breeding slave and being used to knock up dozens of Amazonian women while barely being allowed the freedom necessary to avoid muscular atrophy. I guess that it was just that the reality struck home a lot more when it actually happened.

"I betcha once we get to Telskyura, you'll want a giga-dick," Rei told me on the trip. "These bitches have probably only ever seen tiny-dicked chumps. Give 'em a huge cock and they'll break on sight like the sluts they are."

"I don't think that's how that works."

"It totally is how it works."

"How have you been a woman for a year and you still have a hentai-trained teenage boy's idea of female sexuality?"

"Uhh, cause the hentai is right right? Duh?" Rei managed to act mystified by the question, though the grin that creased her lips suggested she knew how full of shit she was. "We're in an anime world. You have like twenty wives-slash-girlfriends on the strength of how good your dick is."

"I think that is certainly a positive, but most of them are with me because they actually like me as a person and trust me."

"Uh huh. Yeah. Yep."

I crinkled my nose at her words. I resisted the urge to make it a competition with a line like, How many women have you seduced, exactly? Because that number was limited to her literal soulmate, and her bisexual open relationship-having moms. Though in fairness, if my only romantic/sexual experiences were Noriko, Julia, Chanelle, Alex, and Loki... well. "I love you, Rei," I settled on. "Let's not fight about this and go have sex instead. You can make my dick big."

"Whoa. Dude. That shit's for porn," she told me. "Watching, not experiencing. It wouldn't fit."

I resisted the urge to make a comment about how she had a truly, startlingly awful theory of mind with respect to sex. "Okay. But the sex, though?"

"Yeah, you want it," she said, tongue flashing across her lips as she grinned at me. "Can't resist the tittymonster, but I can't blame you," she said, walking backwards and intentionally jiggling her tits as she directed me back to our cabin.

* * *

The sun shone bright overhead, feeling as if it was scouring what little skin that Filvis left exposed, as she walked behind Irene. Some sliver of her suggested she could try killing the other woman. If she did that, she wouldn't have to confront Drake...

Because she would be dead.

Even a stab to the torso, aiming straight for where she knew her own core to be, would probably fail. It was the Red Dragon that she was following, not merely a beautiful woman, no matter what she looked like. This was the most dangerous creature in all the world.

And she was guiding it back to Orario.

Maybe it would be better if she died? Maybe she was putting all those people at risk. Maybe she was still a fool, a coward, pathetic, miserable, nothing more than disgusting dirt, scum that hurt the people who cared for her on behalf of a god who was thoroughly mad. Maybe...

Her fingers clenched into a fist, wrapping around the hilt of Tear Pain, and Irene simply turned her head back, hazel eyes instantly piercing deep into Filvis's soul. She knew what Filvis was thinking. Filvis let go of the sword, and Irene just smiled pleasantly before turning her gaze forward once more. "I wonder what I should do for that..." she said to herself, a sadistic note to her voice.

If Filvis's heart was still beating, it would have accelerated vastly at those words. "My apologies, Irene. I disrespected you. Please, take my head if it pleases you." Absolute, abject, submission, like the worm she was. It was all she could think to do to survive.

"Mm." Irene just hummed. "What is your favorite animal?"

"Huh?" Filvis asked.

"Crow? Dog? House cat? Mouse? Worm? Serpent?" Irene asked. "Which?"

"A-ah..." She really had no idea what sort of question she was being asked. "I suppose... the... noble wolf?"

"Mm." Irene turned back to her after a moment, her hand on her staff moving. "Animalia. Animalia." Filvis just froze as the woman began the incantation, closing her eyes in expectation of death. Resistance would surely not save her here. But perhaps if she simply died peacefully, Irene would not go to Orario. "Men are beasts, of a different sort. Hearts and hungers, just the same. Make one to another, as ice to vapor. Animalia, Animalia, form of a wolf."

Filvis lost her balance as the spell completed, swaying in place, and her nose was hit with all sorts of thick scents she'd hardly ever smelt before. The blood of monsters slain days ago; the almost floral, warm scent of Irene, rushing in; the rabbits and the mice and the other small beasts that scurried through the fields; her own smell, almost austere, like antiseptic. Her eyes opened, and her vision had warped, colors vanishing and leaving only shades of sickly blue and yellow, all green and red transforming. She lost balance altogether, falling to her hands and - feet? Her legs should have been longer, forcing her to her hands and knees, and she tried to twist her head downward, but she realized then that it was already 'down'. She sniffed. Her ears flicked at the air in a way that they oughtn't have been able to. "What did you do to me?" She asked.

Or, rather, tried to. Instead she simply barked, which was an answer of its own.

"You'll get your body back after we arrive in Orario. It would be hard to have you apologize to Drake if you can't talk, after all." Irene was smiling as she spoke, and Filvis felt as her tail tucked between her legs in fear. "You make a cute dog," she added, reaching for the ears that were now atop her head rather than at the sides and scratching them. It felt shockingly pleasant, like peeling off clothes after a long day, and she just panted in response to the touch. "Or wolf, rather," Irene corrected.

Filvis barked again at that, earning a chuckle from the woman.

* * *

The ship we were travelling on stopped fairly regularly, selling and buying at various ports. Our own payment had been up front, and our status as adventurers actually gave us a discount - particularly given that Tione, Tiona, Rei, and myself could all swim. Gekai had a lot of sea monsters, given there was a direct egress from the Dungeon to the world ocean, so having adventurers on your ship could literally be the difference between life and death.

The port we'd stopped at this particular time was Kandariya, located on the far side of the Kaios desert from Orario. It was a fairly pleasant port city that was actually more "tourist hotspot" than "trading post". The beaches were beautiful and well-kept, and they had plenty of shops with all sorts of local fashions, including various swimsuits. Rei wanted to buy some, but unfortunately her tits were so big they had to be tailor-made, which meant she had to wait for them, which meant the two Reis we'd brought were lying on the beach ogling bikini-clad Julia, bikini-clad Tione, bikini-clad Ais, and swimming trunks-clad me. I honestly couldn't have said which one she thought was hottest by how much she looked at each - her eyes swiveled this way and that at every opportunity.

While she did give the younger Hiryute the occasional glance, her being a boob girl in more ways than one was incredibly obvious from how her gaze went to Tiona much more rarely than anybody else.

My body with Tione's name on its finger was - as Tione would pretty constantly suggest or just go for at every available opportunity - holding hands with her, so our tattooed ring fingers rubbed against one another. She was smiling, the beach fun helping take her mind off of the fact that we were on a journey back to the totalitarian hellhole she'd been born at to (hopefully) overthrow the awful authoritarian government there.

"We should race," she said, pulling me towards the water. "See who can get the furthest out and down," she added.

"I'm definitely not as good a swimmer as you, and we're both Level Six," I said, "so you'll win."

"Good. I deserve some wins," she said, with a smile on her lips, then paused, her fingers tightening their grip on my hand. "You aren't one of those guys who hates it when girls beat him at things, right?"

"No," I reassured her.

"Good." She let go of my hand. "Come on, then, Drake," she said, diving beneath the water's surface. I joined her shortly, catching sight of her.

I knew how to swim, having learned when I was young, but it wasn't exactly a skill I maintained, and now that was coming back to haunt me, as I made modest kicks with my legs and tried to copy what I saw Tione doing. Tione herself moved like a fish, seeming to swish her whole body up and down as she made her way ever deeper, pausing from time to time to pull her hands up in front of her before jolting forward with a movement of arms and legs both that sent water pushing back against me. Occasionally, she'd glance back at me, giving me a nice smile - and at some point long before she had pushed herself to her limits, my lungs, even empowered by a falna as they were, began to burn, so I swam up to the water's surface, bursting forth into the open air and just sucking in breaths.

Tione took a good minute to come join me, but rather than just burst free herself, she instead grabbed my ankle, yanking me down under the water's surface and kissing me forcefully on the lips. Bubbles popped free from our mouths as her hands gripped my cheeks, holding me against her like that, a vibrating sort of hum emanating from her mouth as she kept up the kiss - then she dragged us both up to the surface, popping free, giving me a quick boop on the nose - and following up under the water with a grope of my cock, finding me hard. "That way we got a private kiss," she told me, whispering in my ear as she did, pressing her tits against my upper arm. She glanced over at the beach - we were quite a ways out, and only our little party was really here at the beach at the moment. "How about I make sure that you don't get a hard-on from any of the other girls here?"

I knew what that meant, of course: yet another soulsucking blowjob underneath the water. I reached for the space between her breasts, plucking at the strand of Fate, and she pouted. "I want it to be good for you too," I told her.

"It's harder for me to do it good if I'm coming so hard."

"Then get it done before it kicks in?" I suggested, trying to frame it as a challenge. If she'd still been bothered, I would have released the strand - but instead she dove under the water, yanking down my trunks and just wrapping her lips around my dick, slurping it into her mouth.

I kept my gaze down on her with that body - hot as it might have been to glance over and see Julia, Tiona, and Ais continuing on obliviously in whatever beachside fun they were having, Tione would have interpreted that as me being less interested in her and more interested in other girls, which was the one thing you never wanted Tione to have any reason to conclude.

Tione took me to the base with ease, her hands on my waist as she started to bob. The saltwater filled her mouth, naturally, flowing in and rubbing all over my cock in all sorts of new ways, making me groan as her tongue flicked against the underside of my length. I just groaned, relishing the sensations for a little bit, letting them wash over me as she worked. Her nose was soon pressing into my pelvic bone once more, her throat swallowing around my length, and she looked up at me, dark green eyes seeming to speak with a certain note of pride or challenge to them - and, naturally, if she could choke herself out on my cock for ten minutes, being underwater wouldn't really make it any harder.

I sighed, wanting to help her get me off insofar as I could, so I reached down for her tits. Also, they were a very nice, full, round pair of breasts, and she liked it when I touched and played with them in general. Her spine arched in a unique way as my fingers slipped under the bikini, pushing her tits into my hands, letting her nipples scrape my palms as she looked up at me, almost leering. Her tongue beat hungrily against the underside of my cock as she slurped on my dick and saltwater both, without the slightest hesitation on either point.

It felt genuinely fantastic. Tione had practiced sucking my cock a lot, given her apparent belief that as long as I couldn't get a hard-on for another woman, everything would be fine in our relationship. The downside of that, though, was that when she did suck my cock, it was generally after blowing me four or five times in the past twenty-four hours, which meant she had to work and strain and squeeze her throat around my dick with rapidity, neediness, mania, and a decent degree of ineffectual spluttering.

She started bobbing her head rapidly up and down my cock, little bubbles flowing up from her throat and coaxing my dick in an entirely new and fascinating way, as she rammed away, desperate to get one off from me before she started coming. I just sighed, closing my eyes, starting to pump my hips in time with her movements, and she slurped all over my dick at the same time, her eyelashes fluttering, as she twisted, twined, gripped, squeezed - and then she started coming as Celesital Bliss Trick kicked in.

The moan that escaped her throat around my cock served to further stimulate me. Fresh bubbles slid up to the water's surface, stimulating my cock on their journey., and I just groaned in pleasure, my fingers on her tits getting a bit rougher, my hips bucking at her face, balls slapping at her chin in the process as her hands moved to grip my ass, holding me against her, slurping and grinding as best she could underwater.

On the beachside, both of the Reis simultaneously started to just quiver and lay there. They were doing a decent job pretending to just be tired or wanting to lie down, but given the timing was simultaneous with Celestial Bliss Trick kicking in for Tione, it didn't take a genius to guess what was happening. I stepped away, going over to Ais and Julia, who were working on a sand castle together. "Ah, goshujinsama!" Julia said, smiling brightly up at me.

"Hey, babe," I said, which somehow earned a tiny frown from Julia, because she was insane.

"Hello," Ais said. She looked up at me owlishly in a way that reminded me of Noriko, and after meeting my eyes for a second, her gaze wandered down to my bare and well-sculpted chest - then she blushed just a twinge and turned her gaze back down to the sand castle.

"Goshujinsama, you should seduce Tiona too," Julia said, glancing at the other Amazon, who was currently in the water, splashing around. "Then, we could just have sex right here on the beach! Well, we could do it now, too, but you don't like an unwilling audience because you're a good boy."

"Sex on the beach..." Ais said aloud. "Is that good?" Her eyes flicked back up to me with almost exactly the same expression she wore when she said things like Arf arf, I'm a fuckpuppy. That is, the expression that said, I want to be fucked by you, please fuck me, I am horny.

"I'm pretty sure it's not great, no. There's sand everywhere, and it would get everywhere."

"Ehh, isn't that fun?" Julia asked.

"Only for stupid masochists," I said, "which doesn't describe the majority of the people in this conversation."

"Nn." Ais spoke up. "What is a 'masochist'?"

"It means that when we have sex, Ju- Bi- the Prettiest Princess here," I said, planting my hand atop Julia's head, "enjoys it when I do things that would normally be painful, like spankings." I decided to avoid going too into detail on Julia's tastes, which fortunately was a decision Julia also respected.

"How do you know if you are a masochist?" Ais asked.

"Well, a lot of the time it's just obvious. If we were having sex, and I smacked your ass or boobs, would you like it?"

Ais's lips pursed as she contemplated the question, staring off in the middle distance.

In said middle distance, underwater, Tione was still choking herself out on my cock as she spasmed and jerked, perky nipples scraping against my palms as she came her brains out underwater. Given that Celestial Bliss Trick created intense pleasure and sensitivity over her whole body, and she was underwater - well, she seemed to be basically getting stimulated with every tiny movement of her body, moaning around my dick as she went cross-eyed down there. She was starting to choke and spasm on my cock, but she remained in place, holding herself down on my length, her throat trying to wring an orgasm out of me with desperate energy.

Given how much she wanted me to come fast and hard with her, I was certainly not resisting the urge to ejaculate - it was, again, just a consequence of her newfound nature as a ball-draining semen demon, slurping wetly on my cock to try to get an orgasm out of me.

On shore, Julia decided to speak up. "It's okay if you aren't a masochist!" She told Ais, a smile on her lips. "Most of Drake's wives aren't masochists, it's just me and Darkness."

Ais's brow furrowed. "Darkness... is his wife?"

"Eh... well, she's a summon, but there's no marriage ceremony..." Julia said, scratching her cheek. "I don't know if it counts. Technically I haven't had a marriage ceremony!"

"Do you want one?" Ais asked.

"Oh, Erza's planning one!" Julia said, smiling. "I'm sure it's going to be amazing when she finishes it!"

"In like seven years at the current rate," I joked. Then I felt bad, since Erza was my wife. "Because she takes it so seriously and wants it perfect."

"She does, goshujinsama!" Julia agreed.

"I see... so you don't need a ceremony to be a wife. Then I'm Drake's wife too," Ais declared.

At that point, and in part due to those words from Ais, the body that Tione was deepthroating finally came, jerking its hips back and forth as it just unloaded down her sweet, tight, Amazonian throat. I let loose the strand of Fate, and she rose from underwater, looking a little haggard as she caught her breath, but the dopey smile on her lips made me unbelievably happy, and I just wrapped her in a hug. She responded in kind, holding me close and snuggling in against me. My flaccid dick pressed against her stomach in the process, since I hadn't yet had the chance to pull my swim trunks on, and despite Tione clearly rubbing against it at least a little on purpose, it remained soft.

Back on the coast, I spoke to Ais. "We could actually have a ceremony here, in Kandariya. It wouldn't be lavish or anything, but... they are a vacation spot, people get married here, I'm sure. Destination wedding."

"Ah." Ais pursed her lips thoughtfully. "But then Riveria would not be here."

"If you don't want a ceremony without her, that's fine too," I told Ais, leaning in to kiss her. "Then I guess you're my wife now."

* * *

Tiona let out a sigh of relief. Pretending not to hear Tione choking on Drake's cock underwater was so annoying. She was so loud! Glug-glug-glug! You'd think his dick was a darn water bottle for how much she sucked it down!

Now that Tione was done sucking dick, she had to pretend not to hear Ais and Drake having the least romantic wedding ever, but that was sooo much easier. She dove her head under the water to see if she could spot any interesting seashells again, and this time, her peripheral vision only showed that Drake still hadn't pulled his trunks back up.

She almost wanted to go over and steal them from where they were wrapped around his ankles to tease him, but... he was hugging Tione, and she didn't want to interrupt that.

* * *

One thing that Filvis had never realized about wolves was how hot things were for them. The sun beat down on her cool grey fur, and she couldn't sweat it off. When her feet pressed against some exposed bit of soil or cobblestone, warmed by the sun's rays for hours, it was scalding hot. She still seemed to be strong, whatever magic that Irene had done to her not taking away her faln- no, she didn't have a falna. The magic Irene had done didn't seem to turn her into the equivalent of an upper floors monster. If she'd been kept in this form, she had little doubt she would be by an overwhelming margin the strongest wolf to ever live.

"This is Filly," Irene said, one hand reaching down for the wolf's ear. She scratched at it, which was a surprisingly pleasant sensation. "She's my travelling companion, isn't that right, girl?" With the ease of picking up a puppy, Irene hefted her up and presented her to the woman at the gates, who just frowned slightly, able to notice 'Filly's' discomfort, but dismissing her as a mere dog.

"I see," the woman said, with a nod. "So, Irene Belserion, accompanied by Filly, a trained wolf..."

"Oh, she's not really trained."

"Mhm," the woman hummed, clearly not making any adjustments. "And what familia are you with?"

"Oh, no familia to declare."

"You clearly have a falna," the woman said, gesturing to Filvis. After all, she'd picked up a full-grown wolf as if she weighed nothing. Normal women - certainly not ones with as curvaceous a body as Irene's - couldn't do that.

"Yes, but no familia," she said.

"Alright, then. Anonymous familia," the guard said. "Go on in. Enjoy your time in Orario."

Irene put her down, and Filvis walked alongside the woman into Orario. After a couple blocks, though, she barked pointedly at the woman, who just smiled. "I said I would turn you back after we arrived in Orario, didn't I?" Filvis barked again. "I didn't say immediately afterwards. It would be fun to enjoy the sights," she said, leaning back.

Filvis barked pointedly at her, but Irene just walked on, and Filvis was forced to follow after her. It wasn't as if anybody else in Orario could turn her back into an elf, after all.

* * *

Erza was holding Therium to her breast, the little one in the enviable position of getting to attach his lips to her nipple and just suck for dear life. Erza herself was softly cooing over him. "He's so cute, just like his father," she said, glancing up at me.

"I'd say he's more like his mother in that way," I responded, and she actually blushed and averted her gaze (using the excuse of looking back down at Therium), even though that was the most softball, over-the-plate response possible. "Are you looking forward to date night?" I asked her.

"Of course I'm looking forward to our date tonight!" Erza said, her expression serious. "We're going dancing!"

Dancing with Erza was... a lot more enjoyable, now that I had a few Levels on her. She still had no idea about how to control herself, but the fact that I was so strong and agile relative to her really helped out.

We could have just dumped Therium off with Rei, of course, but Erza liked nursing Therium personally, so we had to wait until the tyke was well and truly satisfied with his milk, and the little guy was clearly a voracious eater. He took after his mother in that way.

When Therium was finally satisfied, one of my bodies took him away, and another took Erza's hand and walked with her out into the city street. I wasn't the best at grand gestures of romance, but I was pretty good at the littler things, like remembering which particular dance clubs Erza enjoyed, and why. There was one halfway across town that she absolutely loved, so I hefted her up into my arms and just stepped into the sky, walking through the air across the city streets.

A few people glanced up and watched me as I passed over this road or that, but it was Orario, and people generally didn't look up even at the best of times. When I finally landed at the club in question, I placed Erza down on the ground, and she just smiled warmly. "You're truly a great husband," she told me, with a nod to herself. "So swift, too!" She groped my butt, and I just leaned in, kissing her on the cheek, then the lips - then I pulled her with me inside.

* * *

"Hmm." Irene quietly scratched Filvis behind the ears. The man who had flown overhead was most certainly Drake. The woman being carried by him... she had seen only the brilliant, crimson red hair, flowing through the air as she moved...

It was the same blood red as Irene's own.

An interesting coincidence.

She decided to see if she couldn't figure out quite where the man had been going. Filvis's tail tucked between her legs, the little cur understandably fearing her approaching confrontation.

Chapter 97 is available on my Subscribestar at this link, Chapter 98 at this link, and Chapter 99 at this link. It includes some downtime and the start of the next arc. All three are available for just $3/month.

5