2 – Warped
458 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Location: Somewhere on board a leviathan

 

The piercing blue eyes of a protoss is corrupted by green as the parasite takes hold inside of its host.

Lasadis’s consciousness remains clear as she wishes she could apologise to her brothers and sisters.

 

“All I have to do is drop the psionic veil and your foolish comrades will warp you to their ship. Effectively signing their own death warrant.”

Kerrigan says whilst sighing at the stupidity of protoss.

If only terran’s cared for each other.”

She angrily whispers to herself as memories of being abandoned on Tarsonis begin to surface before she swiftly refocuses on Lasadis in front of her.

 

“W-we not as foolish as you think we are. The Templar won’t fall for this!”

Shouted Lasadis in a last stent of defiance.

 

“We will see…”

Says Kerrigan with a smirk as she dispels the psionic veil.

 

Motes of light appear around Lasadis as her body begins to disappear as she is warped away.

A hollowed “No…” is the last trace of her.

 

“Go little protoss, make me proud.”

 

 


 

Location: The bridge of the protoss ark

 

“Warp the researcher to the ark.”

Says the executor.

 

“Executor Zotax what if it’s a repeat of Kaldir!”

Warns one of the bridge staff.

 

“That is indeed a risk adept Ogindos. However, we will be ready. You should take some zealots and sentries and go greet her. If she has been tainted by the zerg then you have permission to help her move on, may khala guide you.”

 

 


 

Location: Teleporters on board the ark

 

A feeling mixture of relief at being back with her people but also grief at the parasite she carries wash over Lasadis.

Only to stare in horror as an adept stands close to the doorway 20 or so meters away, with sentries either side of her and a squad of zealots behind her.

 

“I wish that I could welcome you back warmly, how ever it seems the zerg have removed that possibility. May the khala guide you.”

Says Ogindos through the khala, the sadness she and the zealots feel at having to kill one of their own be sent alongside.

 

Initially in shock at being able to use the khala again Lasadis feels an overwhelming amount of joy.

But it is fleeting as she takes in what the adept says, realising that her green eyes have given her away.

She watches as the adept orders the sentries to fire their disruption beams at her.

Pain assaults her mind as the parasite takes control, forcing her to use her knowledge of warp technology to activate the warp gate where she is stood through the use of psionic energy.

The last thing that she sensed is the shock of the other protoss…

 

 


 

Location: Somewhere on board a leviathan

 

“What the fuck…”

Says the bewildered Kerrigan as she is kicked out of the link connecting her and the parasite that she was using to get a front row seat to the death of protoss on board the ark.

A zergling walks up to Kerrigan and brushes itself pass her leg like a dog, to which she reaches down and pets it, dispersing her anger.

“I guess we have to do it the hard way.”

 

 


 

I wasn’t sure on the correct title to give to the captain of the ark, as I can’t find a list of ranks and their order of importance.

 

Also I am getting protoss names using:

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/starcraft-names.php

 

“activate the warp gate where she is stood through the use of psionic energy” is this possible, not a clue. But I say it is as it is necessary to get our parasite out of harms way :)

 

21