9 – Trauma
290 10 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Location: Primary Hatchery

 

“My queen why would you let that terran go? ” Inquired an overlord.

All though there were now a dozen or more overlord in the sky, but due to the ever so slight difference in their psionic wavelength Niaysa was able to tell that this question came from her first ever overlord. It had been the most vocal of them all, according to the first overlord this was due to the fact that the other overlords aren’t able to handle the intensity of her psionic communications. But Niaysa personally believes the first overlord is using its seniority to try and order the others around and to be able to be one of her most trusted overlords.

Which makes her proud as in her zerg mind its only natural for the strong to control the weak. It is slightly annoying as they don’t talk directly to her. But it is good to have a capable subordinate, but they will need to be kept in check as to not get ahead of themselves. “The reason? Whilst a zergling was damaged, it was fixed with a simple transfusion. And that terran has already lost two of his companions. But leaving it alive isn’t out of pity, its to spread fear and confusion to anyone else he meets as he seemed to not know what a zergling is. Meaning we are unknown to them. And terrans fear the unknown…”

 

 


 

Location: New Marrock

 

“AHHH! WHERE AM I! WHERE IS IT!” Screamed Rob as he jolted upright. He looked around and realising that the creature that butchered his friends was nowhere to be seen. He felt the bed below him wondering how he had gotten here since the last thing he could remember was Devin telling him to run shortly followed by a brief but loud death rattle as Devin lived his last moments. A tear rolled down his cheek thinking about how his two friends had died, his hands were clenched into fists so hard causing them to bleed slightly. “Why did I run away. I should have helped them.” He repeated muttered to himself.

His self-loaving didn’t last long as the sound of an opening door woke him from the trance like state. The person who entered the room was the person who’s beauty captivated Rob at every opportunity. She leaned in and hugged him, as she did so her angelic voice graced his ears. “It’s ok Rob, you’re safe now.” Elanora reassured him as she patted his back lightly. As she did so she channelled the power of Xel to cast a spell to calm the targets mind.

Rob felt the tension drain from his body. “How did I get here? Speaking of where is here?” He inquired.

“This is the side room in the church that is for when someone is being treat for an injury. And how you get here is because the guards at the gate brought you here. They said that you had ran to the gates out of breath with a haunted look on your face and that you were muttering about a beast and death.” She replied.

“Elanora, could you get the town council to hold a meeting. I should tell you all what happened.” He stated.

“Rest first. You might not have any external injures but your muscles will be useless after having ran for so long and your mental state needs to stabilise.” She scolded.

“NO. I NEED to tell you all what happened.” He said impatiently...

 

 


 

Sorry for taking a while to make a short chapter just not been very motivated as of late. I do have an idea of what I want to write, just don't have the energy / drive to do so. So sorry if anything is somewhat incoherent...

Anyways thanks for reading! And have a good day!

 

6