Chapter 56: A Demon, A Priestess, and A Snake Walk Into a Jungle
1.6k 5 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“HISSSSS!” 

Alright. That was bad. 

“Derek. Do you have any ideas?” 

“Just the one. When it eats us, try to be first and grab onto its throat. I’ll use my claws to gut the bastard.” 

I quickly checked to make sure I could still summon my claws. No issues there, at least, as they popped out. 

Konohora frowned again. 

“With our current selves… do you think you can cut through it?” 

“Well, we’re about to find out because I don’t think we’ll manage to dodge.” 

Bring it you fucking overgrown reptile. You might eat us but I was going to make you pay for it. It pulled back and I got ready to rip and tear for all I was worth… when the ground shook. I blinked but that was nothing compared to the snake. It disappeared. I would have thought it had straight up teleported if not for the rustle of grass nearby. It had just been that fast. And it had fled in an instant. 

The ground continued to shake, rhythmically. Something… was coming. Something… big. 

“Do we run?” I asked. 

“Where?” Konohora answered. 

I looked around and grimaced. We were essentially on barren dirt without much grass nearby. We could run into it though… but we weren’t the snake. It would take at least a few minutes. And judging by the new presence that just appeared in my Gauge, we didn’t have a few minutes. 

Thoughts that were proven true as out of the treeline, standing before us… was a woman. 

A very, very big woman. The snake had already been as big as a building. This woman was as big as a skyscraper. I gawked, looking straight up at her. She was beautiful. Like a Goddess. She was also… almost entirely naked except… 

My heart was getting very use to feeling like it was taking an ice bath. 

“Konohora… please tell me that woman isn’t wearing people.” 

Konohora pursed her lips and said nothing. 

The woman was mostly naked… except she was wearing people where her nipples and vagina were, via strings. People at our size. Being used as clothing. I gaped at… whatever the fresh hell this was. That snake had been the smart one clearly.

She looked down and saw us. Oh shit. 

“Lailla Bsailrasr?” 

“Run!” 

I tried to sprint and get away, same as Konohora, but our running speed was… well, human. I hadn’t realized just how far I’d gotten from human but now it was coming back in full. The weight of my tail nearly threw me to the ground, my wings were no longer something I could just ignore, and even my head felt slightly heavier with the horns on top, small as they were. I wasn’t the only one having issues either. Konohora nearly tripped, even more unused to the power decrease than I was. 

It was all for nothing anyway. I heard two loud steps and then a shadow fell over me. The next thing I knew, I was pinned to the ground, with what felt like a massive mattress pushing me into the earth. I strongly considered cutting her hand with my tail, and then realized how monumentally stupid it was to piss off the giantess. 

I felt myself get rolled over, as her hand slowly lifted. I was on my back now and looking over, I saw that Konohora was in the same situation to my left. Well, on the bright side, we aren’t dead yet. I was fairly sure she could have just squashed us like a bug. 

“Su raiyarirr! Sdeirr!” 

She said, towards us. Not that I understood a word. She stood up from her crouch, keeping her eyes glued to us. I took in her appearance once again, beyond just big and mostly naked. She had wild long hair, small feathers in her hair, and white triangle markings on her tan skin. They were in a pattern, going up and down one of her legs and arms, with a few crossing her waist. There was a small bag on her hip I had failed to notice the first time, with what seemed to be a spear on her back. 

And then, of course, were the people. 

My first thought when I had seen them, was that they were dead. Some horrific form of clothing by an absolutely monstrous creature. So my eyes widened as she very carefully removed her ‘underwear’, being strings and a man, and that man got up and moved after she undid the bindings. The man stood there, too far away for me to see properly. She gently picked him up and moved him into her bag, putting him down. Afterwards, she pulled a new bit of string from her bag. 

She moved forward again and my breath felt like it was knocked away. There were no living creatures on earth as big as a multi story building. There was absolutely nothing as big as a god damn skyscraper. Seeing her move and hover over me… I was starting to understand the sense of majesty people got simply from some things being huge. She reached her massive hand out towards Konohora and my brain had to rapid fire to decide what to do. 

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. 

I got up to run towards her, and the Giantess stopped, glaring at me. But she didn’t squash me like a bug or stop me. I froze. Neither of us moved. I, very cautiously, walked towards Konohora. The Giantess looked at me, almost looking puzzled as I walked over, before lighting up with a smile. 

“Buln Medar!” She said. 

I froze at her loud words for a moment, but still continued walking. When I reached Konohora, I saw she was glancing between us. 

“You alright?” 

“I am not. This is deeply horrifying. But I do not think we are going to be killed.” 

“Yeah I-” 

In the middle of my sentence, the Giantess moved and picked up Konohora. 

“Konohora!” I yelled. She was rapidly carried up and up, directly towards the Giantess. She stopped, Konohora right in front of her. S-She wasn’t really going to- 

Rage began to flood in my veins along with fear. My entire body felt like it was rapidly heating ice. Konohora had saved my life, twice. She was… my friend. My companion, whether I liked it or not. If some overgrown asshole thinks they can eat her I’ll gut them. I’ll cut her out and rip and tear and- 

But my emotions suddenly sputtered out, as she moved Konohora not to her mouth, but her neck. That bit of string she had taken out beforehand was now around her and she put Konohora there, using a dexterity that I couldn’t have imagined she had. It was almost like the bits of strings moved on their own. 

My jaw dropped at what I was seeing. Konohora was strung up, from her waist and arms, but with some support around her legs. She- she had been turned into a necklace. 

What the fuck. 

The Giantess then turned to me… and I remembered how she had taken off her ‘Underwear’. 

Oh fuck no. 

I tried to run again but it was just as pointless as the first time. She reached out her hand and grabbed me, curling around me and bringing me over. I didn’t hold back this time, trying to cut her with my tails and claws. It did nothing. 

Alright, cutting my way out of the snake would’ve been a harder idea than I thought. 

I was fully enveloped in her hand for a moment, darkness all around me, but when I next opened my eyes it was in a ‘harness’. I had been placed inside it and was being held to the ground with her index finger while she used her other hand to tie up my limbs. She knelt over me, her body looming like a mountain of flesh. 

I put my hands up, trying to push off her finger, but it was like an egg against a rock. Useless. I was getting rapidly sick of being weak. She continued and I found out that I was right. The string did move on it’s own, a bit. No idea what type of bullshit that was. It wrapped around my arms and legs and pulled. I tried to move my body… and failed. It may have looked and felt like string, but it was as unmoving as metal. My body was splayed out, tied up, naked on the ground. I was helpless. The giantess took two steps forward and I looked up. Her body hung over me, her vagina directly above me. As she reached down, I mentally decided two things in my heart.

If I get out of this, I was going to kill Happy. 

And, I was going to get stronger.

She reached down and grabbed the string mesh, carrying me up into the air. A sight that had seemed far in the sky came rushing towards me and I grimaced a bit. I could feel the air and see exactly where I was going. Soon, I felt it as my body was pressed against something… wet. And my face met a small nub. Warm flesh greeted the front of my body. 

I had never wanted to be this close to a vagina. At least, not like this. 

As she stood up, stretching as she did so, I felt her rub against my whole body. Lust mixed with shame, as she began to walk. Those feelings only growing stronger with time.

I was pressed up against a massive vagina. I had temporarily become clothing. I was in a strange jungle, weak, with a massive woman treating like an inanimate object. My life was probably still in some level of danger. This was not the time to be horny.

On the other hand… with every step she took, I could feel her body rub against my whole naked body, could feel the heat coming off her, feel my body and especially my waist being slightly coated. Despite my shame at the situation, my body was honest. The Giantess showed no sign at all she noticed my erection. 

I put this… whatever, I put it out of my mind. We needed a plan! I wasn’t going to stay god damn underwear! We needed to find Riary and Tyler and flee this jungle. 

The Giantess continued to walk, continued to send vibrations up my body, continued to rub against me. And that made it hard to focus. If this lasted much longer… 

Damn it! Where are Riary and Tyler anyway?! 

****

“RUN!” 

Riary and Tyler pumped their legs, freezing, as wolves chased them down. They ran through the billowing snow and the falling ice, as it hailed. 

“M-My fire isn’t working!” 

“Just run!” 

The wolves continued to chase, sensing prey. They’d have them soon. 

“Damn it! Where is Derek and Konohora?!” Riary screamed as they both ran for their lives. 

Remember the Synopsis? Oh yeah, none of that was metaphorical lol.

Patreon

Discord

45