Chapter 154
4.4k 4 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the movie continued forward, so did Jasmine. While snuggling against me, her hand slowly worked its way to my zipper, which undid slowly without making a noise. It was clear that Jasmine had a lot of experience in this kind of subversive work. She carefully reached in and then pulled my dick out. It wasn’t long before she had my thing in her hand and was stroking it up and down. Across from us was Dan, who was watching the movie. Whenever he looked our way, he frowned, but he at least didn’t seem to notice what was happening under the blanket.

Initially, I was just going to let Jasmine do her thing, but I realized if I just kept up with the flow, Jasmine would get away with jacking me off and no one would be the wiser. Of course, I could just act a bit more animated to her touch, but then she’d draw back in embarrassment and find some way to lie out of the predicament.  So instead, I decided that I needed to reciprocate. Jasmine had been so good at getting me hard and so I wanted to return the favor.

My hand reached out under the sheet and found her leg. She jerked slightly in surprise, but her lips smirked slightly as she spread her legs. After finding the end of her skirt, I started to bring my hand up her thighs. I slowly moved my fingers up over her panties. As they went further, she moaned and her breathing got heavier until finally, I felt her pussy through the fabric.

“You’re making me wet,” Jasmine whispered in my ear as my fingers touched the wet fabric protecting her mound.

The former me would have been on cloud nine hearing her say those words. I would have lost complete control, possibly embarrassing her and myself. I definitely wouldn’t have been able to pay attention to my environment. I would have been so distracted that a bus could have crashed through the door and I might not have noticed. This time, however, I felt that my sister was walking into the room. I made sure the blanket covering me and Jasmine gave nothing away and laid back casually, even though my hand was still between her legs and her fingers were wrapped around my member. I moved just the tip of my finger, circling the area of her clitoris through the fabric, teasing her but not giving her release.

“Is everything okay?” my sister asked, causing Dan to look toward us as well.

“Yeah, this move is pretty good,” I replied immediately.

I pulled my hand out from under the blanket, the one that wasn’t between Jasmine’s legs, and casually put my chin in it as if I was resting to look at the movie.  My sister’s eyes turned to Jasmine, narrowing slightly. Although I was leaning back in the coach in a way that looked innocent, Jasmine was leaning against my shoulder, looking more like my girlfriend than an acquaintance she just met.

“When did you get so friendly with my brother?” She asked, putting glasses on the table with cans of soda for our beverage.

Jasmine yawned. “I’m just tired, and his shoulder is comfortable. Well, he is a bit hard though.”

Her eyes twinkled a bit with mischievousness, but her expression didn’t give anything away. Her hands quickly resumed their stroking motion, as if to challenge my sister. She’d even jack my dick off when my sister was looking right at us. Did she want me to cum while I was looking at my sister? Well, it wasn’t like that was a problem for me, but that wasn’t the direction I wanted to go.

Instead, I used my fingers to push aside the fabric of her panties, attacking the swollen bare flesh. She let in a sudden breath but then leaned forward and grabbed a drink. My hand was temporarily trapped between her legs as she casually went as she poured herself a drink. She had let go of my dick and used both hands as she opened a can and poured it into one of the cups filled with ice. After taking a deliberate drink, her movements seemed to alleviate London, who finally put the rest of the drinks out.

“I’m hungry,” Dan complained as he grabbed his cup.

“I-it’s almost done.” London declared, racing back into the kitchen.

Jasmine shifted back into her position next to me. Her hand pinched me before she reached out and grabbed my cock once again.

“You’re naughty.” She whispered in my ear.

“You have no idea,” I responded, grinning.

She spread her legs once again. When my hand went up her skirt, I was shocked to find her panties were pulled down her thighs. When she had leaned forward to get her drink and then move back, she had somehow managed to pull her panties down too. That was some real skill right there. I had to admit I was impressed. This time, I didn’t hesitate to slide my fingers into her. With the blanket hiding us, I started to finger Jasmine while she stroked my cock.

I felt a little bad about doing this in front of London, but every time I looked over to the couch and saw that the bottom feeder still sitting there, my fingers began to move even more aggressively. The TV was loud enough to cover any sounds we were making. Besides, if they caught me fingering Jasmine, it’d be for the best.

She moaned lightly in my ear. “I’m getting close.”

When she said that, I started to pump faster. Her other hand moved to the front of my shorts and began playing with my balls. I couldn’t help moaning myself as I felt her fingers gently stroking my cock. My own hands began to work on her pussy. I could feel her juices seeping out between my fingers. It was such a turn-on.

“Fuck…” She panted heavily into my ear.

“So, I finished the meal!” London’s announcement caused us both to jump.

I had been getting a bit too into it that I had almost stopped hiding it. Jasmine had pulled both her hands back. Even though they probably smelled like my balls, she pulled out a makeup case with a mirror and started to fix herself in it like I wasn’t even there. As for me, my fingers were still trapped in her twat. She had moved into a leaning-forward position again where I couldn’t move my arm. I could still move my fingers, but I waited for a moment.

By the time London walked into the room while holding a bunch of bowls, there was nothing suspicious between us. She put the bowls down on the table proudly, but when I glanced at what it was, I couldn’t help but frown.

“Macaroni and cheese?”

“What’s wrong with Macaroni and cheese?” London demanded, her fists on her hips.

“N-nothing!” Quickly grabbed a bowl.

It was a bit of a juggle eating with one hand, but I didn’t get noticed as Jasmine and Dan also grabbed bowls. However, after taking a few bites, something felt a bit off.

“It’s… a bit chewy,” Jasmine spoke while making a face.

“Di-did you follow the recipe?” I asked.

“I followed it!” London declared before blushing slightly. “I might have substituted a few items.”

“Substituted, there are only four items, macaroni, cheese, milk, and butter!” I declared.

“I did a good job!” London declared unhappily. “Right, Dan?”

“Geh!” Dan coughed up, making a face and causing London’s glower to turn depressed.

Rather than get angry at him, though, her wrath seemed to turn to me. “If you’re such a critic, how about you do better?”

“You want me to cook?” I asked.

“Hehe… if you don’t think-”

“Sure.” When I stood up, I took the blanket with me.

However, I passed in front of Jasmine, and I used that moment to free my hand from between her legs. Under the guise of trying to scoot passed her, I fixed up my dick and zipper and gave her the chance to fix her underwear. Just in case, I tossed her the blanket as I passed. She bit her lip, giving me a sultry look that only lasted until I passed her and the other two could see us. It was a pretty smooth move if I did say so myself.

London was flustered for a few minutes, but she finally settled for grumbling, although the other two were too preoccupied to listen. Dan tried to give London a kiss when she sat down next to him, but she turned her head away and all he got was hair.

“My brother is here.” She responded, causing his expression to darken.

Meanwhile, Jasmine looked like she was sitting on bricks. No matter how she sat, she didn’t look like she could get comfortable. Of course, it wasn’t that she was uncomfortable, but that she was horny and we hadn’t finished. This was something I recalled from the other world, something that couldn’t be changed by gender roles. Even in that world, once a girl got horny, it was hard for her to control her body without relief.

Guys had their moments, but for the most part, a guy could think about something else and lose his erection for a time. It was even possible for him to move on without release. When it came to women, once those juices were flowing, that was all their minds could think about. That was fine with me though. I let her stew as I began to pull out ingredients and start cooking. London and Dan didn’t have a whole lot of food, but I was used to that after living in a gender-swapped house filled with girls who never bought proper groceries.

London’s grumbling quieted down a short time later when good smells started coming from the kitchen. Since she only came over to mom to beg for money or some other kind of help, she probably hadn’t had a properly cooked meal in a while. I could see her glancing this way with anticipation. However, just as I was getting lost in cooking, I heard a whisper in my ear.

“You can cook too? Where has London been hiding you?” Jasmine whispered in my ear.

“Jas- mmm!”

“Shhh!” Jasmine whispered, looking over at the two sitting on the couch before grinning at me.

With that, she slowly sank to her knees. As it turned out, on her knees, she was hidden from those in the family room. She immediately started fishing into my pants as a girl possessed. My eyes widened for a second, but I wasn’t nearly as flustered as I might have been in the past. A moment later, Jasmine was sucking my dick while I was trying to cook.

“Mmm!” Jasmine moaned quietly around my cock, making me chuckle.

I started to turn up the heat. The crackling of the ingredients hid the noise and prevented my sister and her fiance from hearing us. I could only imagine how awkward they would be if they heard what we were doing right now. Jasmine’s lips moved up and down my shaft, getting faster with each passing second until she had me struggling to continue the cooking. Meanwhile, in the family room, London and Dan were watching the movie. London was watching the movie while Dan kept looking toward the hallway leading to the bathroom. She must have told them she had to use it and then ducked into the kitchen instead.

After a few minutes of this, it felt like I was about to cum. Jasmine must have sensed it because she quickly deepthroated my cock in her mouth. In one quick motion, she swallowed me whole and continued bobbing up and down. I closed my eyes and let out a moan. Her tongue worked quickly, and I felt myself build up to the point that I couldn’t hold back any longer.

Jasmine felt it too. She slowed herself down just enough so that when I came it would land inside her mouth. I could feel her throat working against my cock as she tried to swallow it all. When I finally finished, she withdrew her head and looked up at me. With a wink and a smile, she licked her lips.

“I want to fuck you next,” she purred.

61