05 – Divine Power Profit
906 2 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The golden ring Momo was wearing on her finger was the most practical product Apollo could think of to use in this world.

His idea is to create the world's largest internet network, while other Gods need believers to be afraid, hungry, or extremely grateful, Apollo decided to develop his faithful in a different way.

Just like the free apps he used on his smartphone in the previous world, where even though he didn't have to pay anything to use it, he still had to watch advertisements to continue using the app, that was his idea to develop this world.

Using the concepts of the priesthood of light that he developed at the University of the Gods, Apollo created a ring that can project a golden light that will emulate a website, using sunlight as a server for this.

If left overnight, the ring could only work while the battery still had charge, and since this was the first ring he made, using much of the Divine power he had stored up, the battery could only last for 10 minutes of continuous use.

In order to receive faith, Apollo made it necessary for the believer to say a prayer to be able to use the Light Web for 60 minutes. Of course, the believer could do 3 prayers in a row and use the Light Web for 3 hours without interruption, but if the believer stopped using the Light Web during that time, the timer would not pause, even if he did 3 prayers, but only used the Light Web for 1 hour, after 3 hours he would have to pray again.

In this way, even if the believer only used the Light Web for 2 hours in total during the day, that being only 10 minutes each hour, that believer would still have to pray 12 times to Apollo, which was an astronomical amount of Divine power afterwards. to convert everything!

Young Gods about to graduate from the University of Gods usually only had 200 Divine Power Points when they went to the worlds, which was just enough to do a few small miracles and get a small amount of believers to maybe pray to them once a week. , when they were hungry or afraid.

Apollo also started with 200 God Power Points, but at this point, Momo's little prayer was a bit too sincere, which converted her prayer into 0.5 God Power Points!

Considering that he spent 100 Divine Power Points to develop this ring, as long as Momo prayed 5x a day, after 40 days he would already receive the return on his investment in this ring, and the rest would be considered profit!

That's a 75% return on investment per month!

Unfortunately Apollo had spent 20 Divine Power Points to develop this page of Light's Library, even the page containing only texts, without any representative image, it was still quite expensive to develop the voice that Momo was listening to while looking at the words.

This voice is like a Text to Speetch program from his previous life. Knowing that many people cannot read in this world, this was the first thing Apollo developed, so as not to risk losing any potential believers.

The only thing he cared about in this was to make a magnetic and pleasant voice, which would not make the believer uncomfortable to hear someone talking in his ear.

So now he only had 80.5 divine Power Points, and he couldn't make another ring, but Apollo was in no hurry. Seeing how engrossed Momo was with the Narnia story, and knowing that the story was almost 4 hours long, and considering the other stories he developed, he knew that Momo would be a very stable source of Divine Power for him.

Writing these stories was easier than he imagined. Now that he had a divine body, his memory was greatly enhanced. Stories that he only heard as a child, where he only remembered the most important details, were now as clear as light to him.

Every line, every comma, Apollo remembered everything perfectly, so with a little more God Power he put dozens of hours of content into the Light's Library with little effort.

Not having much to do, Apollo just floated above Momo's house as he watched this cute little red-haired girl staring at the glowing screen in fascination.

Every 60 minutes Momo would say another prayer and Apollo would see his God Power rise by another 0.5 Points.

Unfortunately, after another 3 hours the sun went down and Momo's ring ran out of battery.

She wore the ring for a total of 5 hours, disregarding the first hour which is free, Momo prayed 4 times, giving Apollo 2 God Power Points.

If other Gods knew that a single believer had given 2 God Power Points to Apollo on the first day of belief, they would be purple with rage!

Seeing that no matter what she did, now that there was no more sun the ring would no longer shine, Momo was a little disappointed, but she thought about the end of the book and was happy again.

Looking at the ring as the most precious treasure she had, Momo took the ring off her finger and hid it in her room very carefully so that no one could find it.

Shortly after her mother and father arrived home, the two told Momo about their day, which they knew she liked to hear since they were ninjas, of course, while they hid the bloodiest parts of their work. .

Then it was Momo's turn to tell about her day, of course, she hid about finding that magic ring and just told about the story of Narnia that she heard, as if she heard this story from someone else.

Initially Momo's parents thought it was just some silly story, but the more Momo told the more they became interested, sometimes even asking her in more detail about some parts that she couldn't explain very well due to her age, but after almost an hour with Momo telling the story she had just heard, her parents finally let her out to wash up.

"What an interesting story." Momo's mother said with a smile on her face. "I wondered who came up with that story for her, it's very detailed."

Momo's father also nodded his head. "I've never heard of a place as magical as this Narnia. Maybe we should ask her about it better and buy this book, even I want to know this story better."

The two just thought it was an ordinary book that the bookstore uncle had read to Momo since she couldn't read.

After the three of them washed up, Momo sat at the kitchen table and her mother taught her about the letters again, but amazingly, the letters that Momo had a hard time learning and making vowels, now she was learning them much more easily !

Even though Momo only had to look at words on the Light Web, spending 4 hours looking at words while listening to the pronunciations of those words was very helpful for learning, so even while she was having fun, Momo learned a lot!

"My Momo is the smartest! As a reward, we'll take Momo for a walk wherever Momo wants on Saturday." Momo's father said with a big smile as he hugged and kissed her.

Momo was very happy with that and without realizing it she looked at her little ring finger, where the golden ring had been during the day and her smile got even bigger.

Little Momo Uzumaki was very happy to have found this magic ring.

And Apollo was also happy to see Momo's family happiness. As his first believer in this world, Apollo got a little attached to Momo, even though she didn't know him.

55