06 – Caught
862 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, as soon as Momo woke up, she walked around the house and saw that her parents had already left to carry out missions, leaving her alone again.

Normally, when she woke up and her parents weren't home, Momo would be a little sad and go out to play with the other kids so she wouldn't think about it anymore.

But this time it was different, without even thinking about leaving the house, Momo just washed herself and ate the breakfast that her mother left for her.

With everything ready, she ran to her hiding place and grabbed the golden ring.

Knowing that she would be home all day alone, Momo took her car seat to a window that had plenty of sunlight and started listening to the next Narnia book.

She had loved that story, so the day passed quickly.

Just like yesterday, when her parents saw that her learning speed was even higher than yesterday, they praised Momo even more, making the little girl's smile grow bigger and bigger.

Soon the third and fourth day passed, and on the morning of the fifth day Apollo saw Momo praying to continue using the Light Web and his God Power number finally reached 100 Points again.

"With these 100 points I can make one more ring, and double the God Power speed I will receive daily!" Apollo was excited as he felt the Divine Power in his body.

He could absorb this divine power to become stronger, but such a small amount wouldn't make that much difference to him, so it would be better to invest this divine power and use the investment profit to become stronger.

"Of course, it's better to wait a bit before using this Divine Power, for now I will plan how to expand the Light Web through Momo." Apollo began to think about how to do this.

He didn't want to make the ring right away, as he would have to be left with 0 God Power Points, which could be dangerous for him, as God Power is the driving force that keeps a God alive in other worlds.

If he was left with just 1 Divine Power Point, that would still be enough for him to live in this world for a few more weeks, but if it ran out, he would be forced to leave this world and return to the real world.

"I can use Momo to spread the Light Web to her parents, who are ninja and maybe gave me more God Power, but they would be more suspicious and maybe not use it as much as Momo, as I could use it to spread it to other children... Eventually these kids will spread it to their parents and the outcome might be better?" Apollo was still confused as he thought.

He was so focused as he floated invisibly above Momo's house that he didn't even notice a small figure approaching from there.

"Hey Momo, we're going…" A very excited immature voice started talking with a big smile on her face, but seeing a very beautiful golden light and a beautiful golden ring with a shining stone on Momo's fingers, the owner of the immature voice froze and didn't know what to say.

Momo was also frozen in place, she tried her best to hide the ring from other people, especially after being praised by her peers, but as the days went by Momo got used to it and became a little more inattentive, to the point that she didn't even notice that her cousin had opened the door to her house and was looking at her with a confused expression.

"Momo, what is this?" Momo's cousin is one year older than her, being 5 years old.

Despite being a year older than Momo, Mika Uzumaki is still just a child and didn't quite understand what was going on.

Momo finally managed to calm down a bit and sighed. She knew she couldn't hide that ring anymore from today, and she wanted so much to tell the story of Narnia to her friends, now that Mika already knew Momo even felt a little relieved.

"I found a magic ring." Momo said with a serious expression as she looked at the golden ring on her hand.

Mika came closer to Momo and was even more surprised at how beautiful this ring was, but even though the ring is beautiful, it is just a ring, something she had seen before, but the golden screen floating in front of Momo's ring I had never seen her in her life!

Seeing that Mika was distracted by the Light Web screen, Momo started to explain to her cousin what that was, and what could be done with it.

Of course, she just focused that you could hear stories whenever you wanted, and that there were a lot of fun stories to hear in this ring.

After explaining to Mika about the Light Web, repeating most of the things she heard in the tutorial, Momo even demonstrated to Mika how the Light's Library worked and chose a story for the two of them to listen to together.

Mika was shocked to also hear a sweet voice in her head, reading the words she was focusing her eyes on and forming the sentences that made up the story of the book.

But just like Momo's first time using the Light Web, after 60 minutes, a message appeared in front of Mika's eyes, warning that she would need to say a prayer to the God of Light in order to continue using the Light Web.

Confused, Mika looked to the side just in time to see Momo with her eyes closed and her fingers intertwined in front of her chest, saying a few things in a low voice for a few seconds, before smiling and going back to using the Light Web.

Mika could see that the screen was moving, but everything was blurry behind the message asking her to pray.

Momo saw that Mika was looking at her with a confused expression and soon understood what was happening.

With her explanation, Mika didn't think too much about it either and repeated the prayer just like Momo did, with her eyes closed and her fingers interlaced in front of her chest.

A few seconds later the message disappeared and the two girls went back to listening to the story the voice was telling from the book.

Meanwhile, Apollo was looking at the two little girls in shock as he felt that he had just received 1 Divine Power Point instead of the usual 0.5 Points.

"So I can also develop this way…" Apollo was excited by this new discovery.

------

Chapter 16 is already released on Patreon! (10 advanced chapters)

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

 

50