07 – Second Ring
809 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unlike Momo who didn't pay much attention to the message requesting prayer to continue using the Light Web, Mika read the message completely before praying a second time, and found that it was possible to accumulate prayers to be able to use the Light Web without being interrupted, but there was a warning that this had to be done on your knees.

Apollo had to place this restriction since he thought that perhaps because there were several prayers in a row, the amount of God Power gained could be less than one prayer every 60 minutes.

When Mika told this to Momo, the two girls knelt down as the warning asked and prayed 9 times in a row, thus causing the timer that previously showed only 59 minutes to be updated to 9 hours and 59 minutes!

Seeing such a large number, the two girls felt that this was much better than having to pray every 60 minutes!

Meanwhile, Apollo saw that his God Power amount had just increased from 101 Points to 111 Points!

"This improvement speed is too high!" He was shocked as he saw this.

"Then I can already start producing the second ring, and plan how to deliver this ring to mortals as well." Apollo soared into the sky and when he was extremely high, he finally started the production of the second ring.

Meanwhile, the two girls had finished listening to the voice reading the story from that book to them.

"Momo, what else can you do on the Light Web?" Mika asked curiously as she looked at the elegant golden screen floating in front of her.

Momo hadn't shown her the other Light Web page, just the Light's Library, so this time she started showing the other page.

"This page is called Light Forum, but it's still empty." Momo showed it to Mika.

Mika looked at the Light Forum and was a bit confused, she didn't know what this forum could do.

The two girls looked at the screen as they searched for something to do in this Light Forum and found that they could click on an empty box.

When Momo clicked on this empty box, a golden keyboard appeared floating in front of the screen. Curious, Momo clicked on a letter on the keyboard and the letter quickly appeared in the empty box on the screen!

"You can write here!" The two girls were surprised.

The two girls were still very young and didn't have much proficiency in writing, so for fun they started to press all the keys on the keyboard, until they pressed a key different from the others.

"Say out loud what you intend to write." The magnetic voice came into the ears of the two little girls as they stared at the words that appeared after they pressed the strange key.

"What is it supposed to do?" Momo asked confused, but as soon as the words came out of her mouth, what was said appeared on the golden screen instantly!

Apollo added this way so that people could write messages without really needing to know how to write, so illiterates could also use the Light Web at full capacity.

"I think this should be like a board for you to write things down so you don't forget!" Mika said with bright eyes.

Momo who heard that also nodded her head very excitedly.

The two explored the Light Forum for a while until they sent out the random message they wrote and posted.

As this was the first post in the Forum's history, the only thing on the Light Forum was Momo's message, making the girls not quite understand what it was for.

Momo didn't pay much attention to the explanation of the Light Forum's usefulness in the tutorial, so she didn't remember the true purpose of the Forum, nor how it worked, resulting in the current situation.

After playing with it for a while, the two little girls went back to the much more interesting Light's Library and listened to stories throughout the afternoon, until it was almost time for Momo's parents to arrive and she was planning to put the Ring away.

She still didn't intend to tell her parents about the ring, as she was so happy to be praised because of her high intelligence these past few days.

But out of curiosity, before Momo put the ring away, Mika asked Momo to see if the message she sent in the Light Forum was still there.

Momo saw no problem with this and opened the Light Forum again, but the two girls were shocked by what they saw.

Not only was Momo's message still on the Light Forum, but another message appeared while they were still listening to the stories from the books during the afternoon.

[Hello, is anyone there?]

This was the only message that existed on the Light Forum other than the random message Momo had sent earlier to test the keys, but this single message was enough to make both little girls petrified.

The two girls' arms were completely covered with goosebumps, even Momo's little hand that was ready to take the ring off her finger was petrified in the air as she looked at the other message on the Light Forum.

The girls didn't expect that there would be other people with access to the Light Web, and even less did they imagine that these other people could see what they posted on the Light Web.

Who was this mysterious person?

The girls had no idea, but after a few seconds, Momo didn't think twice and took the ring off her finger.

Not because she was afraid of the Light Web, but because she was shy when she found out that there was someone else in the Light Web and she didn't know how to react to it.

She was still just a 4 year old who didn't know how to interact with strangers.

Making the first ring took Apollo several hours, but now that he had experience with it, the time for the production of the second ring was much less.

In a few hours the second ring was ready, leaving him with only 11 Divine Power Points, but that didn't discourage Apollo, since he already had an idea of ​​who would be his target for this second ring.

While the girls were listening to the stories in the books, Apollo had already made the second ring and given it to the owner.

So another message appeared on the Light Forum in the afternoon.

"I think that this way the speed of gaining God Power will be greatly improved." Apollo got excited again.

------

Chapter 17 is already released on Patreon! (10 advanced chapters)

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

50