14 – Momo and Mika were discovered
721 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite knowing he could advance his priesthood to 2 Stars in no time, Apollo didn't let that thought of immediate results flood his mind.

Even if it was possible for him to advance to 2 Stars in a few months, he would have to go that long without creating any other rings, in that case, it's better for him to focus on creating rings and developing the Light Web, and then focus on evolving the his priesthood, so that it does not delay his future development.

Having decided that, Apollo looked at the Light Forum and was surprised to find that Satoru and Momo had been talking a lot during these days.

Going back a few pages, Apollo was able to see their conversation history, since it was a forum and the conversation wasn't private.

[Hello, is there anyone there?] It was the first message Satoru sent before Apollo went to the Divine World for 10 days.

[Hello.] Apollo guessed that Momo was too shy sending this message.

Because he forgot to set the option to create usernames, Momo and Satoru were sending messages as "Anonymous", but he was still able to see who sent each message.

Satoru: [Are you the God of Light?]

Momo: [No, I have to pray to use Light Web.]

S [Me too, did you receive the ring a long time ago?]

M [It's only been a few days, how about you?]

S [I received mine today.]

M [Then I recommend you go to Light's Library, there are a lot of fun books there.]

S [I saw many interesting books there. Do you know why sometimes the screen doesn't work?]

M [See that little sun in the corner of the screen? When the ring is left in the sun the little sun light starts to glow, the brighter the longer the screen will last out of sunlight, but after the sun light goes out the screen will not appear until you place the ring in the sun again .]

S [Got it! So the ring needs sunlight and it can work without sunlight!]

M [Yes, but only for about 10 minutes, after that it doesn't work anymore.]

S [Got it, thank you very much!]

M [You're welcome!]

Seeing that the first day's conversation ended there, Apollo began to see the conversations of the other days.

S [Good morning.]

M [Good morning.]

S [Are you a ninja?]

M [Not yet, how about you?]

S [I am a Genin.]

M [Woah, that's really cool!]

S [No big deal, I'm just the weakest ninja…]

M [But you're already a ninja!]

Reading the conversation, Apollo saw that Satoru and Momo were very sincere while talking in the Light Forum.

As Momo was only 4 years old, Apollo wasn't surprised that she said she wasn't a ninja, but Satoru was already a ninja, the most basic skill of a ninja is lying, considering ninjas hardly ever tell their information to strangers, Apollo didn't understand why Satoru acted that way.

Curious, Apollo started to think about it until he realized!

Light magic has always been very peaceful magic, capable of healing wounds and revitalizing the soul, probably because they were talking to each other through the Light Web, the light magic projecting the screen in front of them must have calmed their minds. and lowered some of each other's worries.

To prove his thesis, Apollo saw that the next day Satoru was much more cautious while talking to Momo, trying to find out information from her while giving little information about himself, but when he found out that Momo was just a 4 year old girl, Satoru ducked his guard again and talked to her very familiarly.

"These children…" Apollo sighed, thinking of Satoru who believed when Momo said he was 4 years old, if he went back to Apollo's previous land he would probably fall into a Catfish.

But seeing their conversation, Apollo understood that during the night, after Satoru stopped using the Light Web, he probably thought he said too much and came back the next day more cautious, but after a few hours with the Light Web activated he left caution aside and use more sincerity.

"I don't know if this feature is good or bad…" Apollo sighed as he thought of the development of the Light Web with that thought.

While he thought of some points that this characteristic could hinder the Light Web, making people more harmonious in the Light Web would also be a great fact to show the goodness of the God of Light to these mortals.

"Anyway, I can't change it with my current priesthood level, so I can just wait and watch it for now, maybe when I'm more powerful in the future I can change it." Apollo thought as he finally reached Momo's house.

Unlike Satoru who was a ninja and used the Light Web in the most discreet way possible, Momo and Mika who stayed at home for more than 10 days raised suspicions from the adults around, and considering that they weren't as discreet as Satoru, when Apollo arrived at Momo's house and saw four adults looking at the two little girls he soon understood what happened.

And seeing that Momo had her hands behind her back as if she was hiding something while the two of them had rather scared expressions, Apollo chuckled as he decided to watch this.

He already figured that it wouldn't be long before Momo or Mika's parents found out about their Light Ring, and he already had a plan on what to do when that happened, but for now, Apollo's plan was to just sit back and watch.

First he intended to understand how this happened so that he could adapt his plan to act in the best possible way.

And by the way Momo's mother was looking at her, Apollo knew a long lecture was coming for the little girl.

------

Chapter 25 is already released on Patreon!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

45