15 – Concerned Parents
777 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uzumaki Momo, since when did you start lying and hiding things from us?" Uzumaki Reiko, Momo's mother, looked at the small girl with a furious expression.

Reiko's anger was such that even her hair was starting to float around her, making Apollo remember what had just happened to Artemis in the Divine World.

"I…" Momo stared at the floor while trying to think of what to say to her mother while still hiding a hand behind her back.

"How strange that the neighbors started to comment that you two were very quiet in the last few days, instead of going out to play the two smart ones were spending the whole day at home doing something wrong!" Reiko screamed. "And best of all, you can't stop even when we're here? If I hadn't looked out your bedroom window I would never have seen that thing you were wearing!"

"Come on, hand it to me now!" Reiko held her hand forward.

Both Momo's father and Reiko's parents were standing to the side looking at the two little girls with anger and concern. They were afraid the kids were wearing something dangerous.

Momo raised her head and looked at her mother, seeing the fury her mother was showing she could only gulp and finally hand the small golden ring to her mother.

Reiko looked at the object Momo handed her and was confused.

Looking better, neither she nor Mika's parents could see anything special about that ring.

"Uzumaki Momo, are you lying to me again?" Reiko started to get even angrier.

But before her mother exploded, Momo quickly confirmed. "No mom, I swear to you that was the ring we were wearing."

Reiko was even more confused, the other adults also took the ring to see if there was anything special about this little thing, but they couldn't see anything different.

As ninja from the Uzumaki clan, everyone knows Fuijutsu, so much so that Reiko and Mika's father are Jonin, so they understand even better about this art, but they couldn't find any trace of it in the ring, let alone Chakra!

Even if they used the Kagura Shingan nothing could be felt, as if this was literally just an ordinary ring.

Seeing that their parents weren't buying it, Mika thought fast and came up with a solution. "Put the ring on your finger and you'll understand, Aunt Reiko."

Reiko was even more confused, as the ring size was too small for her finger, only fitting on both girls' fingers.

But seeing Mika's expression, Reiko decided to give it a try.

To the shock of the four adults, the ring that was very small, in a fraction of a second it widened and fit perfectly on Reiko's finger!

Before they could say anything, a very exquisite golden screen appeared floating projected by this strange golden ring.

[Welcome to the Light Web!]

[The Light Web was developed by the God of Light so that mortals can learn divine knowledge while spreading mortal knowledge among themselves to one day achieve true peace.]

[To use Light Web…]

Looking at that strange way of arranging words, the four people were very confused and scared.

Fortunately the golden light that was being projected by that ring was very friendly, not making any of the four feel any threat.

"Is this an illusion?" Mika's mom asked confused.

"No mom, this is the Light Web! This ring is called the Light Ring and it was created by the God of Light, it uses the sun's energy to project this golden light. It doesn't have any attack abilities." Mika saw that her parents were confused and felt a little proud to know the Light Ring before her parents who always know everything.

Reiko, who was controlling the Light Ring looked at the ring a little suspiciously, and just in case she decided to ask her husband for a favor. "Honey, can you call an Anbu ninja outside? I think we'd better have more security while we investigate this."

Momo's father was about to leave before Momo stopped him. "It's no use daddy, the light stored in the ring is already running out, soon it will stop working, it's better to wait for tomorrow."

Uzumaki Kyou, Momo's father, looked at the little girl with a serious expression and asked. "Are you sure?"

Momo nodded her head like a chicken pecking at rice.

A few seconds later the golden screen really disappeared, confirming that Momo wasn't lying.

"How can this store more light?" Reiko asked.

"Just leave it in the sun for 2 minutes." Mike replied.

"Alright then, let's put this matter aside and go to sleep, tomorrow I will report this matter to the patriarch and he will deal with it, as his knowledge in this area may be greater than ours. You two will come with us." Reiko said in a commanding tone.

Momo and Mika nodded even faster.

Seeing that the girls were cooperating well, their parents began to explain that they were doing it for their own good, because they were afraid that this was a trap set by the bad people.

But when the girls heard this they quickly denied it. They always felt that the God of Light was very good, letting them hear so many stories from other worlds without charging anything, the light on the Light Web screen looked so kind, they even listened to some stories from some books that mentioned the God of Light at some points and all of them always spoke so highly of the God of Light.

At one point they came to believe that these stories they heard from the Light Web were all witnessed by the God of Light, who wrote it down so that people could hear it and treat themselves better after learning there.

Kyou was surprised at how right the girls were, but more than that he was afraid that they were under an illusion.

But seeing that the girls were fine and that they were never hurt, he had confidence that the patriarch could help them if they needed it.


Chapter 25 is already released on Patreon!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

48