16 – Uncle Shoichi, The Uzukage
796 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Apollo watched all of this happen with a calm smile on his face.

He had already imagined that this would happen, after all, that was his plan.

Although Momo yields a fair amount of Divine Power daily, she is just a child.

Apollo's plan from the beginning was to help the Uzumaki Clan deal with the invasion of the other great ninja villages, and of course, Momo wouldn't be of much use in defending the Uzumaki Clan, but Apollo knew that eventually the adults would find out that Momo found something interesting.

When they discover the value of the Light Ring, both in terms of communication and in terms of education, the value they will place on this strange treasure that Momo has found will be far greater than if Apollo had the Light Ring appear around the Patriarch.

As a cautious man, Patriarch Uzumaki would hardly put the ring on his finger, fearing that it was a trap, much less would he tell someone in his family to sacrifice himself by putting this strange ring on his finger to find out the truth.

That village is called Uzushiogakure, not Konoha. Here the Fourth Uzukage cares about the lives of every citizen, unlike the Third Hokage of Konoha who doesn't mind killing geniuses to stay in power.

So to show that there was no danger, Apollo had planned to first let the Light Ring fall into the hands of someone who wasn't aware of the danger, Momo, and let her use the Light Ring, not only showing that it wasn't dangerous, but also demonstrating what use this ring could have for the Uzumaki.

Therefore, Apollo did not intervene at any point in the discussion that night.

When people went to sleep, Apollo took the opportunity to make the third Light Ring with the Divine Power he had and rest before they woke up.

As soon as the sun rose Apollo woke up with the noise of Mika's parents knocking on Momo's door.

In a few seconds they left and the six people went together to the patriarch's mansion.

"Good morning, identify yourselves and state your intentions." Despite already knowing Reiko, due to the formalities the mansion guard looked at the two families who looked like they were going for a walk and asked with confusion.

"Good morning, I'm Uzumaki Reiko, Uzushio Jonin, our daughters have found a very strange item that is said to have been made by a self-proclaimed God of Light, we request an audience with the patriarch to help investigate this matter as our knowledge is not sufficient. " Reiko responded with a military posture, and soon after all the others also identified themselves.

The guard was even more surprised, he thought that Gods only existed in legends, but this family said that they found something made by a God?

"Can I take this item for the Patriarch to see?" the guard asked cautiously.

Reiko looked at the girls and seeing that the two nodded, Reiko handed the ring to the guard.

When the guard saw that it was just a golden ring he felt strange, although he had never seen such a beautiful ring in his life, but the beauty of a ring would not be worth the Patriarch's time, but when he saw that there was a stone golden glowing more and more, the guard was scared and disappeared in front of them, probably using the Jutsu Body Flicker.

The other guard responded with a cold tone. "You wait here."

Reiko and Mika's father also knew this guard, as most of the Jonin in the village knew each other, but when they were on duty they couldn't let their guard down even to close friends.

The six people waited outside for only three minutes before the first guard appeared again with a Body Flicker and told them. "Follow me, the patriarch wants to see you."

Seeing that the adults were acting so serious, Momo and Mika were quite scared. They had never come close to the Patriarch like this, only when something good happened in the village and the Patriarch gathered all the people together, but they always saw it from afar.

And the way their parents were acting, they were a little scared that they had done the wrong thing.

It took five minutes of walking to reach the throne room.

Unlike other ninja flights where the Kage is elected by the previous Kage, in Uzushiogakure the Uzukage is also the Daimyo, making the position hereditary, so instead of staying in an office, the Uzukage is in a throne room.

"Uzumaki Reiko (Kyou, Momo, Mika…) saw the Uzukage." Everyone held the basic etiquette and bowed to the Patriarch who was sitting on the throne.

Momo looked at him curiously, and noticed that he was looking at the Light Ring with great interest.

"Good morning, were these two little girls the ones who found this ring?" Uzumaki Shoichi, the Uzukage looked at Momo and Mika with a smile on his face.

"Yes, sir patriarch." Reiko responded with a military standard.

Shoichi looked at the girls with interest. "How did you find this ring?"

Mika looked at Momo, and Momo immediately replied, a little nervously, trying to imitate her mother's military tone. "I was playing with other children, when I stopped to rest and sat down on the ground, suddenly the sunlight hit a small pebble and it started to glow, then the pebble turned into this ring, sir."

Seeing 4-year-old Momo saying "sir" made Shoichi laugh. "Haha, no need to imitate your parents, just call me Uncle Shoichi and speak naturally."

After hearing that Momo finally let out a sigh and became a little more relaxed.

"So how did you find out that this ring is something made by a god?" Shoichi asked.

Momo smiled and replied. "It's made by the God of Light, Uncle Shoichi, when you put the ring on your finger, a very beautiful screen appears, where she speaks the words in your ear and explains that this was made by the God of Light."

Seeing that Momo was more talkative, Shoichi kept asking. "Really? And what else can it do?"

Momo was proud when she saw that Uncle Shoichi was curious about her ring and explained. "When you learn to control the ring, you get to hear a lot of different stories, so there are also some books that teach you some boring things, but Mika and I prefer the stories of magic that the God of Light tells us. "

Hearing Momo tell about these stories, Reiko and Kyou remembered the interesting stories they heard every night and soon understood where these stories had come from.

"Oh, how do you know these stories were told by the God of Light?" Shoichi asked.

This time Mika who responded with pride. "Because we never heard of the things that the God of Magic wrote down in the stories, like a wardrobe that leads to another world, or a princess who was trapped in a castle being watched over by a dragon, until a prince saved that princess , even a boy who pulled a sword from a stone and became the King of the greatest country in the world, and his teacher didn't use Jutsu, but used Magic!"

Hearing these things, Shoichi had to admit, either whoever wrote these things was very creative, or this person really is a God who knows other worlds.

But considering how boring the stories Shoichi has heard since he was a child are, it's hard to believe that someone from this world actually wrote this story.

To the adults' shock and the children's delight, Shoichi got ready to put the ring on and asked the girls.

"And how do I make this ring work like you explained?"

------

Chapter 27 is already released on Patreon!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

45