17 – Communication
842 6 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wait Mister Patriarch, this is dangerous!" Reiko even lost her composure and screamed in concern.

Shoichi looked at Reiko and smiled.

While they were talking, Shoichi used every way he knew to try to feel something special about this ring, but he didn't feel anything, it was literally like an ordinary ring.

Even when he placed his finger lightly on the ring and saw that the size was changing, still no energy leaked out.

There were only two possibilities in Shoichi's mind.

Either this ring was made using natural energy, just like Senju Hashirama's sage mode, or this ring was actually made by a god.

And considering that the ancestors of the Uzumaki already made a Jutsu capable of summoning Shinigami, who are known as Gods of Death, if there are Gods of Death, it is not impossible that there is a God of Light.

If Uzushiogakure wasn't about to be attacked with the risk of being destroyed, Shoichi wouldn't be in such a hurry to use that ring and put himself in danger that way.

But thinking of the clan that could be destroyed at any moment, the sooner he understood this strange ring, the sooner he could find out if it could help the family or not.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing." Shoichi pretended to understand the ring to dispel Reiko and the others' doubts.

Momo, who didn't understand why her mother screamed all of a sudden, just came closer to Shoichi and explained how to activate the ring.

"Uncle Shoichi, to activate the ring all you have to do is place it very slowly on your finger, and it will magically adjust itself to the right size." She explained with a proud smile. "When it's already on your finger, the golden screen will appear for the first time on its own, then you just have to think about it and it will appear."

Shoichi nodded at Momo, showing that he understood her explanation and followed the little girl's instructions.

Reiko was very sorry for not having tested the ring before the Patriarch, now if something dangerous happened to it, she knew that the Uzumaki family would have no way to survive the impending catastrophe.

Fortunately, as they were next to a large window, the sun streaming through was more than enough to light up the Light Web screen.

Everyone was silent as Shoichi read the tutorial very carefully.

As the leader of a country, Shoichi's level of politics is far greater than anyone who has come into contact with this ring before.

He was able to see at a glance most of the advantages Apollo made explicit in the Light Web tutorial that could help in a war.

Before even looking at Light's Library, Shoichi first looked at the Light Forum, and read the entire conversation log between Momo and Satoru.

"Momo, you don't know where this other user is from?" Shoichi asked, even though he had just read Momo's conversation with him.

Momo shook her head, she never thought of that. As a small child, the only thing that mattered to her is whether or not this was fun.

"I believe this other Light Web user is from another country." He said as he saw Satoru's message that said he was just a Genin.

Momo and Mika hadn't told the village anything about the ring because they were just kids and didn't even know it could be dangerous. But from the messages, Shoichi saw that Satoru really is a ninja, so if he didn't tell his Kage, it can only mean that he is from another village, or is a traitor Uzumaki.

But that second possibility was almost impossible, considering the fraternity that the family has, so the only option left is that Satoru is from another village.

Although this seemed like a bad thing, Shoichi saw it with bright eyes.

Thinking about the danger of having spies in other villages, especially when sending messages, with this ring it would be much easier!

After understanding the Light Forum, Shoichi started to understand Light's Library, at that time he thought that this part of the Light Web couldn't surprise him that much, maybe just being a place to keep interesting books.

But when Shoichi saw the books that explained the origin of Chakra and much more efficient ways to refine and control Chakra, he realized how wrong he had been.

Thinking that this ring was made by someone who claimed to be the God of Light, Shoichi at this point had very little doubt about it, as no Evil God would offer so much important knowledge to mankind for free!

In a few minutes Shoichi was even more shocked by the titles of the books, and had to control himself not to start reading now, as he still had guests in front of him.

With an even more satisfied smile on his face, Shoichi looked at Momo and asked.

"Momo, do you know if it's possible to get more rings?" Shoichi asked.

Momo was confused, she had already thought about it once, wanting to get Mika a ring, but she didn't have the courage to do it the way she thought it would be possible to get it.

Seeing Momo's reaction, Shoichi understood that the little girl might know a way, and encouraged her.

"Don't worry Momo, you can tell Uncle Shoichi that no one will get mad."

Momo heard that but didn't change her expression.

Until a few seconds later she sighed a little embarrassed and explained. "Uncle Shoichi, it's not that Momo is ashamed of you, but Momo is ashamed of something else."

"Actually, one time Momo was looking for a cool book, and he saw a book that said that the best way to talk to a God is through a prayer and an offering, but Momo doesn't know what an offering is, so Momo just give thanks through prayer." She explained embarrassed.

Hearing that, Shoichi's eyes lit up even more.

"Is it possible that it's that good?!" He said excited to be able to come into contact with apparently a true God!

He didn't know if this would work, or if he would get a response, but hearing that Momo read this in a book on Light Web, it's probably true!

 


Chapter 29 is already released on Patreon!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

45