18 – Light Web Update
803 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite having Uzumaki blood, which makes people tend to be more impulsive, Shoichi as the Uzukage and Daimyo has always prevented this from affecting his judgment.

A big part of him was having to control himself not to contact the Light God right away, but still he controlled himself and decided to first plan what he was going to say and what he could sacrifice to get what he wanted from this God.

He even spent another hour talking with Momo and Mika about the Light God and what they thought and heard about him in the stories they saw.

Momo even told Shoichi about Aslan, the lion who sacrificed himself for Narnia, and said that just as Aslan was considered divine and seen in different ways by many people, she also saw the Light God in the same way.

The little girl's mind was very simple, as the God of Light gave her such fun entertainment, while the light of the Light Web screen gave her such a comfortable feeling, no bad thoughts about this God passed through her mind.

Shoichi listened a lot and was very interested in Aslan that Momo told him, and after finally understanding a lot, he asked Reiko to leave with her family for the time being and said that he would borrow the ring for the time being, but assured Momo and Mika that he would return it the ring.

To make sure he made a good impression on this mysterious God, Shoichi searched the Light Web for a few more hours about knowledge about offerings and the best way to pray to the God.

Fortunately he found some books through the search tool that contained this knowledge. And the best news was that according to the book, the sacrifice didn't necessarily have to be a person, but it could be knowledge!

That was another way Apollo learned while in the University library yesterday, the Gods can let mortals make offerings of knowledge so the Gods don't have to spend God Power to learn it.

Of course, the prerequisite for this was that the believer already knew that content.

Thinking about just a single knowledge may seem little, but for a God with millions of believers, the knowledge produced by these people would be on another level.

In order to learn as much as possible, Shoichi canceled all other appointments for the day and dedicated himself to just that.

Until before dusk he was sitting on his knees in a room bathed in sunlight. In front of him, on top of a luxurious table, were several scrolls.

With a serious expression, Shoichi clasped both hands together as he prayed.

"Mighty God of Light, please enlighten my life and have mercy on me. Wash away my sins..." This prayer was greater than the small prayer needed to use Light Web for 60 minutes, while the prayer others knew lasted less than 10 seconds, this prayer by Shoichi lasted almost 2 minutes.

When he finally finished the prayer, Shoichi intended to tell his intention through thoughts.

But to his surprise, at that moment the light in the ring grew stronger, until a window appeared floating in front of him.

[Active Prayer Mode.]

[Say your prayer: ]

Seeing the big blank space, Shoichi was surprised and excited.

He was surprised that the God of Light had apparently already developed a way for mortals to get in touch with him, which meant he would likely hear what he was thinking!

This is much better than just thinking about the intention of his prayer, as it was something very vague and he wasn't sure if the God of Light would really know about it.

But now that he saw the screen floating in front of him in a concrete way, Shoichi's confidence grew and he started typing quickly.

The first thing he did was thank you for coming to the Uzumaki clan, second he thanked Momo and Mika for being okay, and finally he asked if he could get some more rings.

When Shoichi finally finished writing, he clicked on a button labeled "Submit" and confirmed.

Soon the sunlight that bathed his body grew thicker until the scrolls on top of the table started to glow before disappearing in front of Shoichi, leaving him a little amazed by this magical method.

[Your prayer has been forwarded.]

Seeing that his prayer was indeed forwarded, Shoichi was relieved.

Unfortunately he didn't know how long this would take, so for the next few minutes Shoichi was pacing back and forth while waiting for some kind of warning.

He didn't know how the God of Light would respond to him, but considering that he sent the message through the Light Web, it's likely that the God of Light would also respond to him through the Light Web.

When the sun was about to set and Shoichi was already giving up on getting the answer today, he felt the ring on his finger glowing.

Without thinking twice Shoichi opened the Light Web interface and saw that a small window appeared in front of him.

[Due to Feedback from one of the users, Light Web has been updated.

New Functions:

- Temple of Light (+)

- Divine Store (+)]

Seeing this notification, Shoichi was a bit confused, this was not what he imagined.

Intuitively he clicked on the glowing (+) symbol and saw that a more detailed explanation appeared in front of him.

After seeing the explanation, Shoichi opened the two new "applications", a word he heard Momo say a few times, and confirmed that everything written there had indeed been added to the Light Web!

This Temple of Light basically was an app where mortals could learn about the God of Light, some stories about him, learn about peace, and even learn a bunch of different prayers.

Shoichi was even shocked to discover that some prayers were in the form of poems with very interesting stories about the God of Light, so interesting that he knew that if he told these poems to other people, even those who didn't know who the God of Light is would be interested in what happens next.

While the Divine Store was even more special since it was exactly what Shoichi wanted.

He didn't want the store, he wanted the only thing that was for sale in the store, the Light Ring!


Chapter 31 is already released on Patreon! (2-3 Daily Chapters there!)

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

47