26 – Oracle of the God of Light
901 5 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Satoru had never felt a change like this from the Light Ring, he got a little worried and walked away from his team with the excuse that he was going to explore the surroundings.

The rest of his team, who were quite bored, took this as Satoru's way of staving off boredom by finding something to do, and they didn't care.

When he was sure no one was spying on him, Satoru activated the Light Ring and saw a golden window glowing.

[You have received an oracle from the God of Light, do you want to accept it?]

Satoru was confused when he saw this message, but when he thought that the God of Light was sending a message to him personally he was excited and honored.

Without thinking twice he clicked accept.

Thinking that the God of Light was sending him an oracle, Satoru felt his heart quicken.

Just by casually seeing some of the stories that his mother told of her seeing in the Temple of Light, Satoru understood that the God of Light is an extremely powerful being, to the point that he knew that even the leader of Yugakure, the strongest ninja in the village , could pose no threat to the God.

By imagining that the God of Light had sent him an oracle, Satoru felt that it would be a very important message.

'Perhaps this is a message warning of world destruction?' Satoru began to wonder.

[Watch out on your way. ~ God of Light.]

Satoru was shocked to see that it was a message written by the God of Light himself!

And when he saw that it was a warning about his path, Satoru felt his heart race.

'What does that mean?' He was confused as he thought about what this short message could mean, both thinking about the direction he was developing his ninja style, and thinking that maybe God was talking about his current mission?

Thinking that both options could be the truth, Satoru felt that this was an urgent message and after giving thanks with a very sincere prayer he ran to his group and warned him worriedly.

"Captain, I noticed some traits of other ninjas, I couldn't identify if they belong to a friend from Yugakure or if they are enemies with bad intentions." Satoru said with a serious expression.

He said it that way because if the oracle of the God of Light was his training and the road was safe, Satoru could say that he got confused with a ninja from the same village, but if it's an enemy in the mission, he can give the excuse he found enemy traits.

Just as he imagined, his captain gave a signal to the other ninjas and everyone was ready and alert for a battle that could arise.

This was a C-Rank mission, meaning theoretically they should only be dealing with common thugs, without any ninja involved, if there were any other ninja this would be directly elevated to a B-Rank mission, and if there were any Jonin the mission could skip to Rank A or even Rank S depending on the enemy's identity, so no one said anything silly about Satoru's information and everyone tensed, after all it was their lives that were at stake.

Even the people in the caravan noticed the strangeness of the ninjas who were protecting them and also stayed quiet, afraid of disturbing them.

After a few minutes of walking, the captain of Satoru, a Special Jonin found some traces left by enemy ninjas. If he wasn't attentive maybe he wouldn't notice the irregularity, but because of Satoru's warning he became more alert and noticed this small detail.

After confirming this, the captain took a second look at Satoru and felt that this boy had great potential, feeling that it wouldn't hurt to say a few good words about him to the village leader.

Satoru noticed the difference in the captain's gaze and was quite grateful for the oracle that the God of Light sent him, knowing that he would receive more resources in the village after that.

Even more so when they found the trap left by enemy ninjas.

This was an ambush set up by two Chunin and two Genin, if they didn't know there was a trap they would probably all die, luckily they already knew about it and their captain managed to hold the two Chunin while Satoru and his two companions managed to deal with the two Genin very quickly before going to help the captain.

After the battle, the captain was even more surprised by Satoru and praised him loudly.

"Boy, you did a great job this time. Since when do you have so much chakra? You've used so many jutsus that I'd say maybe your Chakra level is already at Chunin level!" The captain said with a smile.

Satoru got excited and replied smiling. "That was simple captain, I'm sure anyone in my position would notice the tracks like me, I just got lucky. As for the chakra, maybe it's my age, I'm feeling that my chakra is increasing faster, plus I'm training a lot chakra control so I don't waste it while doing jutsus."

The captain didn't feel anything strange in Satoru's response, he even admired this boy's humility and felt that he was becoming more and more pleasing to the eye.

After resting from the attack, the caravan team decided to speed up and stop to rest in the nearest town.

When Satoru was finally alone he knelt on the ground and prayed once more, this time the greatest prayer in the Light Temple, to show his gratitude in the best way.

After a two-minute prayer, Satoru opened the Light Forum and proudly posted a message.

He had already understood the new Light Forum update and had created an account.

He even chatted with the new Light Web members and got acquainted with them. One of them was a user called [Akira], as he had no last name, Satoru didn't know where this ninja was from, but that didn't stop him from getting acquainted with this person, or rather, it made it even easier for them to get to know each other, since no one knew anything about the other, it was easier to approach since there was no interest.

As the two were the most enthusiastic on the Light Web for studying Chakra, the two were the only ones who posted in the Light Forum /Chakra subsection, practically turning it into a private chat between the two.

Even though Satoru was just a Genin, in terms of studying this new way of using Chakra developed by the God of Light, Akira, who was an Elite Jonin was as new as he was, only being able to use some experiences as previous references.

With great pride, instead of opening /Chakra as usual, Akira opened /General and sent a message that shocked the other Light Web participants.

[Satoru: The God of Light sent me a message!]

------

Read up to 15 advanced chapters on Patreon!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

46