28 – Akira’s Light Web Experience
786 4 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During the next few days, besides Masahiro, the other Light Web users were hopeful to receive an oracle from the God of Light as well, even Momo and Mika were also excited thinking that they might receive a message, but to everyone's disappointment, Apollo saw no need to send oracles to anyone.

So a few more days passed, finally with less than an hour left before the new shipment of Light Rings became available for purchase.

In those 15 days Apollo received more Divine Power than he imagined, since not only the owners of the Light Rings were using the Light Web, but also other people around them were also using it from time to time.

Apollo's average gain was 120 Points per day, totaling 1,800 Divine Power Points he gained in that time.

To accelerate the development of Light Web, Apollo intended to produce 18 Light Rings, but only advertised for sale 17, while he could give one of the rings to Uzumaki Kushina who was in Konoha, thus expanding the scope of Light Web even further, possibly being able to dominate Konoha as well.

But when he was floating above the Uzumaki mansion, Apollo overheard Shoichi promising his wife that he would buy her a Light Ring, but she suggested that instead of giving the ring to her, he'd better send it to Kushina who was in Konoha, that way they could talk to her every day.

When Shoichi heard this he thought it was a great idea, and agreed with his wife, but instead of just buying a Light Ring for Kushina, he intended to also buy a Light Ring for Uzumaki Mito, the matriarch of the Senju Clan who was taking care of Uzumaki Kushina. in Konoha, so he could even get information from Mito about the attack that would happen in the future.

Of course, he didn't know how many Light Rings would be available this time, but considering that they could buy 3 Light Rings at least, one being him, Akira and Masahiro, Shoichi figured that might be enough for now.

"We are going to summarize our experience with Light Web and the result for the village." Shoichi told everyone with a serious expression.

Surrounding him were all the elders of the village, as well as senior officials leading various departments.

This time the number of people was at least twice as large as the previous meeting.

"Sir, according to my study on Chakra development, using the Chakra Compression method from the book [Chakra, is there a limit that a Jutsu can handle?] can improve our ninjas' strength in the short term to at least 20 times without danger to the user, but that would limit our performance in prolonged battles to 100 times less." Akira got up and started reporting the results of his research and tests on the method of accumulating Chakra in the jutsus he learned.

"Considering that the tactic of other ninja villages to deal with us has always been focused on a great initial explosive power while avoiding as much as possible to degrade the battle for a long time, I believe that this jutsu alone can increase our possibility of surviving from the initial 5% that we initially imagined to at least 60%. Of course, considering all ninjas learn this method, which is unrealistic, as by my tests only Jonins could learn this until the battle, lowering our chance of victory to just 40%." Akira said a little frustrated.

He was very excited when he found out that this would increase their chance of winning to 60%, but when he saw that it could only be 40% on the day of the battle, he was a little disappointed, but unlike him, all the other people in the room were extremely shocked. upon hearing this news.

Being able to increase the village's strength by at least 20x was the same as saying that they would get another 19 Uzumaki villages that could fight a battle with them!

At this time even the Grand Elder stood up from his chair and asked with a serious expression. "Uzumaki Akira, are you sure of your words?"

Akira didn't even think twice and responded right away. "Yes, sir Grand Elder."

Hearing this, Masahiro finally burst out laughing happily. "Hahaha, we can be saved! Thanks to the God of Light!"

The other elders also started to laugh and just like the Great Elder, they also thanked the God of Light for helping them.

Shoichi couldn't hold back his smile either, even though he already knew about these results. After a few seconds and kept asking.

"What about the Light Forum, what are your thoughts?" Shoichi asked.

Akira continued with a serious expression. "Lord Patriarch, through our conversations I found out that the user named Satoru is just a Genin from another village, the village has not been confirmed yet, but since he has the same goal as me in terms of study, our conversations were very beneficial to I even invited some other Jonin from the village to discuss with us, which greatly accelerated the speed of understanding the books, that is, I believe that with more people using the Light Forum for scientific research conversations, the result will be more and more best."

"As for the potential of this to exchange information, the specific encryption method so that no one can understand the messages is still being developed. I believe that by the day of the battle this will already be ready, but for now it is just a prototype." Akira finished.

Hearing this, the faces of the other elders became even more radiant.

"Well done Uzumaki Akira, you did your job very well and showed considerable results. You will receive a quota for the Light Rings we get today." Shoichi nodded in satisfaction, making Akira smile.

Now that he already found so many advantages in Light Rings, he wanted all Anbu ninja to be able to have a Light Ring on their finger so they could get stronger as soon as possible, since it was impossible for them to use his Light Ring all the time. .

"Grand Elder, can you also share your experience with us?" Shoichi shifted his attention to the Grand Elder.

Masahiro also smiled and stood up intending to announce his discoveries about the Light Ring, even intending to announce a proposal he had been thinking about for the last few days.

------

Read up to 15 advanced chapters on Patre on! (2 daily chapters on Patre on!)

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

44