Confrontation! Part 2
1.9k 7 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You! Senior Sister Yuko was just trying to be nice by asking you to move and you dare to talk back!?” The young man yelled out. He would not stand for anyone talking to his senior sister like that.

“Can lackey number one not throw in comments?” Yuki suddenly stood up. She took a step forward as she looked at the senior sister in front of her. “Senior sister Yuko was it? How are you going to pay for disturbing my cultivation? You do realize that everyone here is trying to cultivate but you come in making a big scene? Do you think you are some kind of queen of the sect?”

Yuki came to a stop in front of the girl who was a few inches taller than her and smiled as she looked her up and down. “All you got going for you is your assets.” Yuki raised her hand and poked one of the big lumps on Yuko’s chest. “You should really learn to judge the situation. Look.”

Yuki stretched her hand out and pointed to all the disciples around them. “Look at the gazes you are getting. Each one of these people worked hard and because of you and your lackey, we are now all disturbed. Even if I took a spot you usually take it does not mean you can make a scene here.”

Yuko’s lips curled up into a smile as she raised her hand and went to swing it down. Her speed was quick. She did not think the small petite girl in front of her would be able to stop her!

*Smack!*

“You! You dared to hit me!?” The one to yell out was Yuko. Her head tilted to the side with a red mark in the shape of a hand clearly visible on her face.

“Why do you ask such a stupid question?” Yuki tilted her head in confusion as she raised her hand once more.

*Smack!*

Another handprint formed on Yuko’s face. She held her cheeks and looked at Yuki in disbelief. “You! You really dared to hit me!? Do you know who I am!?”

“Pfft!” Nana burst out laughing. “Hahaha! Sorry! Sorry! It’s just too funny.” It was not just her laughing, but the others on the floor too were laughing although they were trying to hide this fact. “I mean, you just said the most cringiest lines anyone could say.”

“I am going to kill you both!” Yuko’s spirit pressure burst out of her as she drew her sword. Her face was red with embarrassment. She wanted to use her higher cultivation to weigh the two down so she could easily take her revenge.

“Senior Sister Yuko! You can’t!” The young man was scared he did not want his senior sister making a bad judgment due to anger!

“Shut up! Or you are next!” Yuko yelled. She had never been so humiliated in all her life. She was highly looked upon by many, and now some lowly outer sect disciple actually dared to slap her!

Yuko stabbed out with her sword expecting a one hit kill, only for the sword to be stopped in place by a much bigger sword. She looked up to see the taller girl from earlier had actually stood up and had blocked her attack with her huge sword.

Nana’s eyes were cold as she said slowly: “You should stop.” Nana was not worried that Yuki could handle Yuko, but she was worried Yuki would not be able to stop. And would just end up cutting the girl’s head off.

*Clap!* *Clap!* *Clap!*

A clapping sound came from the entrance to the third floor. A young girl a few years older than Yuki came walking over. A broad smile hung on her lips as she looked at the scene before her. On her back was a bow. And on her hip was a dagger. Unlike most cultivators who used swords, This young woman used a bow and dagger. The young woman came to a stop as her ice blue hair fluttered ever so slightly. She was what was called an elementalist amongst cultivators. She was someone who could use the ice element, and it showed in the color of her hair. “To think I would see something so interesting. Yuko, what are you doing?”

“Senior Sister Haruhi….” Yuko suddenly became humble as she hid her sword behind her back. Nana sheathed her sword and stood at Yuki’s side, and looked at the new arrival.

“I see you are trying to bully the outer sect disciples again, yet you barely have enough strength to stand on one foot in the inner sect. Now tell me, what I said to you before?” Haruhi’s ice blue eyes began to glow ever so slightly as she took a step forward, causing the temperature in the air to drop.

“I….” Yuko lowered her head as she continued: “You…. You told me not to cause scenes within the sect. If you have issues, deal with it outside the sect.”

“Right! But here you are, causing problems inside the sect yet again. Your temper will end up getting you killed. Do you not realize that both of these girls are Elder Nishikawa’s prized disciples? Do you not know what that means?” Haruhi walked over and reached out, and grabbed Yuko by her chin, staring at her straight in the eye. “It means that they are both stronger than you. Just like how Junior Sister Rin is more powerful than you. Each of them are forced to stay in the outer sect so they can work their way up. Unlike you, who got in due to your clan’s elder being a mid ranked elder of the sect.”

 

Volume 1 of: Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura
Now on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZX3P73K?ref_=pe_3052080_276849420
Advanced Chapters can be found on Patreon!
Tower Of Babel: Myu's Wrath + 12 chapters and more to come!
Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura + 18 chapters and more to come!
https://www.patreon.com/invayne

99