Visiting Fatty
1.6k 8 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outside the tower, Yuki and Nana walked up to the booth the old man was sitting at and handed over their tokens. “Thanks again.”

“I am glad you both made some progress. Until next time.” The Elder gave a rare smile. One he only gave to those who were polite toward him. Yuki and Nana waved goodbye before heading down the path leading toward the center of the outer sect.

“Let’s go visit Fatty first. Then we can go to Ami and Ai and bring them out on a mission.” Yuki did not want to bring too many people over to Fatty’s place in case he disliked it. She did not know him all that well, but she got a feeling they would become good friends in the future.

They made their way toward where his courtyard was located and stopped to ask which one was his, just in case. When they walked into a small courtyard, they could hear a loud voice inside. “How many times do I have to tell you I do not give information out about my friends!? If you want information about those two, you need to get it someplace else. I have my own morals and rules that I follow. And giving information out, no, even looking into my friends without their consent, is a big no no. This is how you lose friends and the trust of companions. I just made friends with them so not happen. Get out.”

“You will come to regret this!” Another voice was heard yelling out in anger.

Yuki and Nana both narrowed their eyes. They recognized both voices. The first was Fatty’s while the second…. A young man burst out of the door to the small house and stopped in his tracks for a second before smiling through his banded up head and walking forward as he reached out and tried to grab Yuki’s hand. “Yu-Yuki! Did you come here knowing I was….”

*Bam!*

The young man, Kenji, did not even get to finish his words before he was slammed to the ground. Nana was standing on his head, pressing it against the ground. “How dare you try to touch Yuki with your filthy hands!”

Yuki sighed. She had noticed that Nana seemed to be overly protective of her as of late. She walked over and patted Nana on the shoulder, and said: “It’s fine. As we are all girls, we should not be fighting.”

“Pfftt! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Junior Sister Yuki, you are too much! Hahahahaha!” Fatty held his stomach as his face turned red. He couldn’t stop himself from laughing. Her words just now were too funny.

Nana smiled and lifted her foot. She looked down at her boots for a second before pulling them off and tossing them to the side. “Dirty….”

“Hahaha! Both of you! Stop! You are killing me!” Fatty really found his junior sisters to be amusing.

The only one not finding this whole thing amusing was Kenji, who slowly crawled up from the ground. He was about to leave when he saw Nana’s shows on the ground. He thought for a moment and was about to reach for them when a sword suddenly appeared in his face. “Move another step, and sect rules or not, I will cut your head off.”

“Yuki…. You misunderstood me. If you apologize now and become my wo…. Ahhh!” Kenji once more did not understand his place. Yuki jabbed the tip of her sword into his leg and twisted it, creating a large hole. “Fine, I will leave!” Kenji could only grit his teeth and say this. He realized no matter what he said now, nothing would make Yuki willingly give up.

“It’s about time you got the hint. But Kenji, let me tell you now. If you are outside the sect and you see me before I see you. Run. I will kill you otherwise.” Yuki said bluntly. “Don’t think I won’t. People like you are nothing but a demonic beasts in my eyes.”

“Good words! He truly is looking more monstrous every day. I almost mistook him for a zombie when I first saw him. But I was wrong. Turned out to be the female disciple Kenjia.” Fatty clapped his hands as he walked over and stood next to Nana. “One more thing, Kenjia…. Don’t come here again. Your entire Sakaki family, besides your sister, are not welcome here.”

Kenji snorted before limping away. He was watched by Yuki, Nana, and Fatty until he disappeared around the corner. Only then did Fatty put his hands on his hips and say. “Two beautiful girls have shown up at this fat man’s house. I should show some hospitality. Come on in!” Yuki and Nana looked at one another before smiling. They really found this young man amusing.

The inside of Fattt’s immortal cave was not really what they were expecting for a man who had such a unique personality. “This place….”

“Plain, right? Sorry, I like to keep things simple. It helps keep people from getting ideas. I don’t have money for guards after all.” Fatty grinned as he placed down three cups of tea and took up a spot on a cushion across from the girls. The room was basically empty except a few cushions on the ground situated around a small knee high table. “What brings you girls here?”

“We came to thank you,” Yuki said, bowing her head. “Fatty, your information was spot on. We did indeed find a sky rank technique, and I have already begun cultivating it.”

“Haha! Glad to hear it.” Fatty was happy for Yuki. He had only gotten the information by chance, so he was glad it was helpful. “I heard you ran into Senior Sister Yuko. You should be careful with her. She is a very vengeful person. Someone who would probably sell her own body if it meant killing the people who had got in her way.”

 

Volume 1 of: Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura
Now on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZX3P73K?ref_=pe_3052080_276849420
Advanced Chapters can be found on Patreon!
The Dragon Girl's Ascension + 10 advance chapters and more to come!
Tower Of Babel: Myu's Wrath + 12 chapters and more to come!
Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura + 20 chapters and more to come!
https://www.patreon.com/invayne

Join my Discord!
https://discord.gg/79yyJSD

87