Followed
1.5k 11 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Even if that is the case, they would need to first be able to beat the two of us.” Yuki grinned as she sipped her tea. But something came to mind that made her ask: “Fatty, why is someone like you who is so good at gathering information in this sect?”

“Hmmm? Well, parents, really. I actually wanted to be to set up shop in a cultivation town and slowly build up my resources, but they wanted me to marry a girl from another cultivation clan.” Fatty sighed as he leaned back, using his hands to hold his body up.

“Was she not to your liking or something?” Yuki was confused. She thought Fatty would be all up for an arranged marriage.

“It’s not that. She was actually quite beautiful. But I did not want to marry so soon. Cultivators have their entire lives. They can live for thousands of years and not grow old until their time is running out. I wanted to explore the world and not be tied down. While I feel bad for running off, I still do not wish to be tied down and end up with a bunch of children of my own. I am only fifteen, after all! I still have so much time ahead of me!” Fatty sat forward and crossed his arms in front of his chest. He lowered his head and whispered: “I do she finds someone she loves though.…”

“You are a good person.” Nana could tell Fatty was someone who cared for the people he considered friends. He was outgoing and blunt, which made him someone she could see as a friend.

“I try to be! Hahaha! But….” Fatty sighed as he said: “As in information broker, I will sometimes give out information that will kill others. Although I do have my own morals and rules that I abide by.”

“Like not giving out information about your friends?” Yuki asked with a smile.

“Yes. That bastard Kenjia! He dared to try to get information on the two of you and that girl Ami. I could have given him information on Ami, but I know you are friends with her, and that would break my own rules, so I did not do so.” Fatty replied.

“We thank you for that. Ever since I peeled the skin off his face and carved words into his head, he seems to be even more delusional than before. Whatever his reasons are, for the time being, he gets to stay alive. But if he dares to meet us outside the sect, I will not hesitate to kill him.” Yuki did not even see Kenji as anything but a thing that needed to be erased from this world. Not only to protect herself but those around her that might be targeted.

“Shh! Don’t speak so loud!” Fatty became nervous. If others heard Yuki’s declaration, they might tell the elders.

“Anyway. Fatty, we stopped by to give you our thanks. You really helped us out.” Yuki said once more. “We plan to head over and pick Ami and Ai up to do a mission. So we will be taking our leave.”

“Ah, you might not know this, but Senior Sister Rin took them out not long ago. She seems to be staying in Ami’s courtyard, looking over them. Those two have been working hard. They do not wish to be left behind by you two. Senior Sister Rin had also taken a liking to them and is trying to help them grow stronger.” Fatty had also been keeping an eye on those two just in case something happened. He wanted to be able to alert Yuki and Nana if they ran into trouble. He was a man who, once he became friends with someone, he would help them as much as he could.

“Alright….” Yuki sighed and looked at Nana. “So we will just do one ourselves?”

“I have no issues with that.” Nana nodded. She was fine with whatever Yuki decided as long as Yuki was not doing something that would hurt herself.

“Mind if I tag along?” Fatty asked.

Yuki and Nana looked at each other once more and nodded. “Alright. You can come.”

“Nice! To think I could go out on a mission with two beauties… I bet Muda will be furious when he finds out. Hahahah!” Fatty’s words would make him seem like a playboy, but both Yuki and Nana knew this was not the case.

“Let’s head to the mission hall.” Yuki rolled her eyes at Fatty as the three got up and left the courtyard.

Not far away, Muda was actually watching from the window of his own courtyard. He gritted his teeth and wonder what magic Fatty had used to pull in two beauties when he was unable to pull in none! He disliked Fatty because he was not handsome in the slightest, yet was able to make the girls like him no matter what. In other words, he was purely jealous! “Humph! Let’s see what you got up your sleeve Fatty!” Muda waited for the three to walk by before exiting his courtyard and following after them.

Walking down the path leading toward the mission hall, Yuki, Nana, and Fatty all let out long sighs. “Is it just me, or are there multiple people following us?”

“Yep. Quite a few and many of which are unable to hide their presence. I wonder what made them think they could even follow us undetected with how they are moving. Even mortals would be able to detect them.” Fatty scratched his head. “Anyway, just ignore them. We will deal with what is to come. I may be fat, but I got a lot of power.”

Fatty grinned as he said this and waved his hand. A large battle axe suddenly appeared in his hand. He lifted it up and placed it on his shoulder. “My Clan is a cultivation clan that prioritizes strength above all else.”

 

Volume 1 of: Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura
Now on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZX3P73K?ref_=pe_3052080_276849420
Advanced Chapters can be found on Patreon!
The Dragon Girl's Ascension + 10 advance chapters and more to come!
Tower Of Babel: Myu's Wrath + 12 chapters and more to come!
Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura + 20 chapters and more to come!
https://www.patreon.com/invayne

Join my Discord!
https://discord.gg/79yyJSD

83