Chapter 49: The beginning of something
2.5k 18 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I quietly got up from my seat. "Listen, you two should pair up." I said, interrupting Peyton's apparent internal debate with my words.

Peyton, who still hadn't made up his mind, grabbed my shirt sleeve as he looked at me with concern. "Are you sure Alex? We could try asking for a threesome or something."

Gently, I removed his fingers that were holding my sleeve and began to walk toward my destination. "No need, I already have someone."

I dodged a few people who were also looking for someone to talk to and ended up standing next to the shy girl's desk. Now that I looked at her closely, she seemed to have withdrawn even more and didn't even notice that I was standing next to her. Wanting to get her attention, I put my hand on her shoulder. She jumped in surprise and her eyes met mine for a brief moment as she turned her head sharply. I knew I had said it before, but she had beautiful eyes.

However, my brief appreciation of those oddly colored eyes made her quickly look down, as if she was afraid I would scold her for looking into my eyes or something. I frowned and leaned down slightly to speak to her quietly. "Would you like to work with me?"

The class became eerily quiet after my words, which was definitely strange since I made sure to lower my voice enough to not draw attention to myself. But it seemed like my effort was in vain, as I could feel most of the eyes on us at that point.

Sage, the girl I had asked, lowered her head even further, adjusting her glasses with a finger before speaking in a barely audible voice. "S-sorry, I think I misheard."

Seeing how the social pressure was starting to get to her, I tried a more forceful approach. "You will be my partner for this job in pairs." I said, loud enough for everyone to hear, and when I saw the girl's eyes open wide and her head start to shake, I leaned slightly in front of her with a cheeky grin. "I'm not taking no for an answer."

“A.-h I-I”

I only got a stuttering response from her and wondered if I was being too blunt. But thinking about it and putting myself in her shoes, it was very likely that she would have rejected me if I had asked rather than told, so it was a good approach to take with her.

I asked myself why I was doing this absentmindedly, and the answer came quickly, because I wanted to help her, not just her, but people in situations like mine, 'preferably girls', because they were basically my target audience in terms of my taste in girls, and because I had been in her shoes once, and I would have given anything for a pretty girl to pull me out of that hole. Also, I'm horny, and I decided that this girl would be my target. 

With that in mind, I happily took the girl's sweaty hand in mine and raised it in the air, drawing the teacher's attention. "My friend Sage and I are going to be a team, teacher!" This way at least people will see that I consider her a friend and hopefully no one will try to hurt her.

The teacher nodded as the class muttered, but most seemed to have somehow accepted the outcome.

It wouldn't be long before class was over, so I shrugged, we'd just have to agree to meet after class to do the work. To Sage's right was a girl, so I took advantage of my status and smiled at said blonde-haired girl.

"Can I borrow your seat? I'll only be a few moments."

"O-of course!" She got out of her seat so fast she seemed to be on fire.

With a smile I sat in her seat, I could get used to this.

I turned my seat slightly to look at Sage, "Do you have an idea what to do?"

(***)

Sage's point of view:

Why?

Why, Goddess, are these things happening to me?

Alex Quill speaks to me.

For most girls, this would be the high point of their lives and they could masturbate on the way home just imagining what it was like to have him so close and his sweet, tantalizing body odor.

In my case, it was just another way and excuse for the girls to beat me up.

"Do you have an idea what to do?"

Alex's angelic voice only made me have an internal debate about which would be the worse of the two evils. Ignore him and risk getting beaten up for ignoring him, or talk to him and get beaten up for the opposite.

Why had he chosen me in the first place?

If he wanted someone to do his homework for him, there were plenty of girls he could turn to, and they would be more pleasing to the eye than me.

Although he might give up and leave if I ignored him...there was also the factor that I didn't think I could engage him in a real conversation.

Having decided on my course of action, I noticed a particular piece of flooring with some sad face shaped spots, a strange shape that could be anything depending on who you ask.

In fact, there was a study by a psychologist, Michael Breyner, who said-

"Sage? Are you listening to me?"

It didn't work.

On top of that, he knew my name?!

I looked up and met his eyes. A very bad idea, because I immediately froze at the sight of his face. He was just unreal, and now I was standing like a deer in front of a car, unable to look away from him.

"Uh, I, yeah," I managed to say, proud that I could at least form a few words.

He smiled, and although it would probably sound very degenerate to say this, I felt myself start to drip. Blushing and looking away, I focused on my notebook on my desk, more specifically on the drawing of a vagina that had been drawn on one of the pages by who knows who.

"Okay, so what do you have in mind, how are we going to do this?" He asked.

I heard his voice and a simple experiment popped into my head, it wouldn't take long, a few hours at most. "I-I'll take care of it, don't worry." I spoke, anticipating his question, which I knew was coming; if I could do his homework.

Why else would he come to me?

"Huh..." He sounded confused for a moment before continuing. "But I want to help? Tell me what to do, I won't let you do it all alone."

Huh?

I saw it out of the corner of my eye and it seemed sincere, maybe I was wrong... But before I could answer, the doorbell rang, so I quickly got up to be the first to leave, not to get caught in the crowd, but Alex stopped me by grabbing my shirt.

"Wait, give me your phone number."

"Huh?!"

He smiled at my surprise. "We need to keep contact for homework."

Oh, that was true.

"Well, it's..."

After he wrote it down, he finally let go of me and I started running for some reason.

Well, somehow my crotch was very wet from having Alex so close. So I had to run to the bathroom to... change and relax.

"But I already used my emergency change..."

I, Sage, had a problem.

60