Chapter 4
2.1k 8 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fufufufu~ Are my new master?~"

I shudder a little at her voice and the way she talks.

"My name is Tamika Sato, and I will be in your care, master~."

Bloody hell. I don't think I can survive if she stays in this place for a long time. Tamika is a beautiful woman with a body many women will envy. She has beautiful silver hair, and her alluring clear light blue eyes will capture many men instantly.

However, what catches my attention is a pair of tails behind her back.

Seeing me looking at her tails, she smirked and let her tail fall on her hand.

"Ara~ Do you want to touch them?"

"Can I?"

"Of course~."

I walk to her and slowly caress her tail. I gently touch her tail and feel her soft fur. It is so soft… Even the most expensive silk cannot compare to her fur.

"Ahn~"

I snap from my thoughts when I hear Tamika moaning next to me.

"Are you alright?"

"I-I'm okay, master~ My tail is sensitive, you know?~"

"If you don't want me to touch it, you should say it. I will not force you."

"Fufufufufu~ I don't mind it, master. However, the next time you want to touch my tail, you need to do it in the bedroom, okay?~ I don't think I can hold myself back if you touch my tail that gently."

I look at her for a few seconds before sighing.

"Please don't always tease me, Tamika. Can I call you Tamika?"

"Fufufufu~ Of course, master~"

"Also, please call me Yuuji. Master is too much for me."

"Fufufufu~ Very well~ I only use it for special occasions~."

I sigh once again.

"Whatever. Can I ask what you can do?"

"Anything you want, Yuuji~ However, my speciality in trading~ As a Merchant, I get an ability called Inventory! It was given to me by the Supreme God."

I look at her and blink for a few seconds.

"Merchant? Is that some kind of class? Also! A Supreme God?"

"Yes. Merchant is my class. Before I get reincarnated into this world, I gain knowledge of what class is and what it can do. Merchant is a class that will help you sell your goods worldwide. We will help you get the most profitable trade! Not only that, but some of us also can gather information for you. As a merchant, we have access to a special ability called Inventory, where we can store a lot of items in a pocket dimension. The Supreme God told me that my inventory is tied to you. The more your inventory grows, the bigger my inventory will be."

I nod my head in understanding. It follows a game system, huh? Maybe like the Fate system? Giving the summoned being some knowledge of the world? Hmmm, I will ask her later.

"As for the Supreme God, he is the ruler of the void. He is the keeper of balance. He is the order and chaos of the universe. He is Death and he is Life. He was there before the universe was even born and he will be there when the universe dies. He said that you already meet him before you arrive in this world."

Wait! Is that guy the Supreme God?! I can hear Tamika chuckling. I look at her and see her covering her mouth while she chuckles.

"What?"

"You have an expression saying that you know who I am talking about but you just realize his real identity."

I nod my head and say.

"Yeah, that's about right."

I release a large breath and say.

"So, what now? Will you stay here and wait until the field is ready? Or will you go to the city and try your luck there?"

"Well~ I will obey all your commands, Yuuuji~ Do you want me to stay and be your slave, I cannot complain for I already agree to be your loyal subject."

"No."

I quickly shake my head and her statement.

"No. You are Tamika Sato and you are a free person, not a slave. I will never order something you did not want just because the system that calls you here forces you to be loyal to me."

When she hears me say that, I can see her smiling. It was beautiful.

"Fufufufu~ Thank you, Yuuji. That is the kind of you. Then if you don't mind, I will go to the city and make a connection."

"Very well. Do you know the basics of this world?"

"Yes. The Supreme God already gives the basic knowledge of this world. I know the race and major faction of this world."

I nod in understanding. Yup. It was like the Fate system. Each servant summoned will have a basic knowledge of the world. That makes this easy.

"I see. Anyway, just make sure you did not show any magical presence to the mundane people, okay?"

"Of course, Yuuji."

With a wave of her hand, her Youkai feature is gone. Her fox ears and tails are gone, leaving her to look like a human. Hmmm, I don't see Shapeshift in her skill… Does that mean it was her Senjutsu?

Oh well.

"Also, make sure not to cause any trouble, okay?"

"Fufufufu~ You don't need to worry, Yuuji~ I will make sure I will not make any trouble."

"Good. Do you need me to come with you? Or do you want to go alone? Also, when will you go?"

"I will go alone, Yuuji. The farm needs you. Hmmm, I think I will go tomorrow morning."

"Very well. I will cook something for you and you can take all the money I have."

I still have the money from my family after they expelled me. It was not much, only a million Yen. However, I have a feeling it was enough for her to make a great trading network.

~Two weeks later~

I wipe the sweat from my forehead and take all my harvested goods inside my home. The harvest is on time, and I have more than a thousand goods this time. I spent most of the points in the early days buying more seeds and expanding the land for me to plant more.

I look at the pile of vegetables and fruit in front and decide to sell some of them for more seeds. I decide to sell half of them for seeds and half of them for Tamika to bring to the city.

Speaking of Tamika, it has been two weeks since she arrived in Asahikawa city. She somehow manages to send me a magical phone that has a signal even when I'm in the middle of nowhere.

It was a burner phone, but it was good enough for me. I can communicate with Tamika and know the progress she has made. She managed to start a company and start a small business to support her main objective, selling vegetables from the farm.

She said that she would arrive in the afternoon. That leaves me enough time to clean myself and cook something.

I go to the bathroom, and after cleaning myself, I go to the kitchen. I take a good chunk of meat from my inventory and a lot of vegetables. While cutting the vegetables and preparing the meat, I open up my stats.

=||=

[Host: Yuuji Takano]

[Title: Exiled Heir, Void Traveler]

[Age: 18 years old]

{Body: E+}

{Spirit: E-}

{Luck: F+}

~~~~

[Farm Management]

{Farm Rank: F}

{Farming Points: 5,700}

~~~

[Skill]

{Farming skill: F+}

{Cooking skill: D-}

{Hunting skill: E-}

=||=

The highest rank I have is my cooking skill because of how often I cook and experiment with all the ingredients I have. However, I have a feeling that it will start to slow down if I do not get higher-level ingredients.

My [Body] stats steadily grow because of the training I do every day. Most of my training is carrying all the dirt I dig and then filling the hole with the same dirt after the training is done. I have yet to train in any fighting style, but it will change today.

I open the [Shop] and quickly search for a fighting style. To my surprise, there are only a few of them, and they are weird.

=||=

[Farming Fighting Style: Hoe] [5,000 Farming Points]

[Farming Fighting Style: Watering Can] [10,000 Farming Points]

[Farming Fighting Style: Pickaxe] [15,000 Farming Points]

[Farming Fighting Style: Ax] [25,000 Farming Points]

[Farming Fighting Style: Hammer] [35,000 Farming Points]

[Farming Fighting Style: Scythe] [50,000 Farming Points]

[Farming Fighting Style: Almighty Farmer] [100,000 Farming Points]

=||=

I blink for a few seconds while looking at the list of fighting styles in front of me. All of them are related to farming! I chuckle a little at sight in front of me. It is truly a farming system, huh? I don't know how powerful they are, but at least I have something to defend myself.

I buy the first fighting style, and a rush of knowledge gets inside my brain. I grit my teeth as the headache is hurting my brain. It lasts for a few seconds, and I release a relieved breath.

[Farming Fighting Style: Hoe] is a fighting style that relies on terraforming the land and making use of it to my advantage. However, what got my attention is how this fighting style did not really rely on my hoe. I can use it without a weapon.

I shake my head and focus on my cooking. Tamika will arrive in a few hours.

~A few hours later~

"Yuuji~ I miss you~"

Tamika throws herself at me, and I can smell the shampoo she uses. I smile at her and spin her around before putting her down.

"Hello, Tamika. How are you?"

"I'm doing great! I manage to make a company and have a decent amount of income! Here is your share, Yuuji~."

Without letting me say anything, she pushes the envelope to me. I open the envelope and see a stack of ten thousand yen bills. There are at least three hundred of them.

"Three million Yen? Are you sure? You need this more than me, you know? I'm in the middle of nowhere. I have no use for this. How about this? Take this money and use it to buy whatever you think I need from the city and you can take them here using your inventory."

She looks at me, nods her head, and takes the money.

"Good. Now, let's eat first and talk about how you sell all these goods."

"Of course, Yuuji~."

65