Chapter 3
2.1k 12 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wipe the sweat from my forehead and nod my head. It has been a week since I came to this world, and I must say that I have made great progress! I look at the farm in front of me and smile.

Ten thousand square meter farm is ready. First, I fertilized the land using the F-rank Fertilizer I got from the beginner reward. I need to mix the fertilizer with water, and it can cover twenty thousand square meters of land.

Lucky for me, this place has a lot of snow because it is winter. I take a lot of the snow and melt it down in the kitchen. I really need to chop more wood and dry them. My firewood is about to get empty.

Lucky for me, this body's previous owner bought a lot of food before he got exiled to this place. I have a lot of canned food, dried meat, and a lot of rice.

I shake my head and look at the plants on the ground. I smile a little at sight in front of me.

After fertilizing the land, I plant something called Golden Carrot and Silver Radish. Golden Carrot is a carrot with a golden outer appearance that increases individual training results. It boosts the body's adaptability to boost the consumer's training.

Silver Radish restores the consumer's stamina and slightly boosts the consumer's cell regeneration. It is a great food to heal injury and restore my stamina so I can continue to take care of my plant.

~Two weeks later~

It has been almost a month since I arrived in this world, and I must say that I have enjoyed my life so far. Farm life is hard but a fulfilling job. Seeing your seed grow into a plant is something else; they are now ready to harvest.

I slowly took out the carrot, and the seed did not lie. After taking them from the ground, I can see the Golden Carrots shine a little under the sun.

I blink a little at the number of carrots coming from the ground. There are three carrots from a single seed. Huh. The system really did not have something normal, huh? As far as I know, one carrot seed will produce one carrot, but this time it produces three carrots.

Oh, well.

I clean the carrot and open up the [Shop]. I put them inside the [Shop] and looked at the price.

"Really? Only five points per carrot?"

There are forty-five Golden Carrot seeds and fifty-five Silver Radish seeds. I will get… six hundred and seventy-five points if each seed yields three carrots. I already checked the [Shop] and saw one bag of Golden Carrot seeds (10 seeds) is fifty points.

That means I will get one hundred and fifty from each bag if each seed yields at least three carrots. Not the most profitable plant, but that will do.

~Sometimes later~

It takes an hour to harvest all the vegetables. It looks like one seed can yield more than three vegetables. The most carrots I got from a single seed are seven, and I get at most five radishes per seed.

I get over two hundred Golden Carrots and one hundred and fifty Silver Radishes.

Hmmm, should I sell them all? Or should I store all of them? I think I will sell two hundred Golden Carrots and One hundred Silver Radishes.

=||=

[Selling 200 Golden Carrots = 1000 Farming Points]

[Selling 100 Silver Radishes = 700 Farming Points]

[Farming Points: 11,700 Farming Points]

=||=

That left me with only thirty-seven Golden Carrots and fifty Silver Radishes to eat. Eating dried meat and rice every day starts to get boring. I want to save canned food for emergency use.

I take my harvest back to my house and store them inside the storage room. I decided to use one of the empty bedrooms as a storeroom.

I take five Golden Carrots and three Silver Radishes for me to cook and leave the rest inside the room. I put them on the table and walked outside with a steel bucket. I take a lot of snow and get back inside.

I put firewood inside the stove and lit them on fire. I take the bucket and put it on the stove. While waiting for the water to boil, I open up the [Shop] and look around for a few minutes. I have more than ten thousand points I can use.

I need to buy another Golden Carrot seed and a Silver Radish seed.

=||=

[Buying ten bags of Golden Carrot seeds = 500 Farming Points]

[Buying ten bags of Silver Radish seeds = 700 Farming Points]

[Farming Points: 11,700 - 1,200 = 10, 500 Farming Points]

=||=

That only leaves me with five hundred profit for the harvest, huh? I really need to train my body and buy plants that increase my [SPIRIT] and [LUCK] points.

~Three months later~

I wipe the sweat from my forehead and smile at my farm. My farm has grown. From ten thousand square meters to twenty thousand square meters, double the previous size. Not only that, but I also plant a lot of different kinds of seeds now.

I now have Golden Carrot, Silver Radish, Fire Potato (Increase Fire resistance), five Roast Banana trees, and Water Tree.

The Water Tree is the most important tree in this place because its leaves produce water that drops to the ground like a waterfall. I needed to make a water system, but it was worth it. I did not need to continue to take a lot of snow and let it melt on the stove overnight, so I had water the next day.

The water produced is not too much for now, but it will grow the higher my farming rank is. I need to make a water system that lets the water go to the ocean at some point or magic that allows me to contain the water in this area.

Maybe evaporate them when reaching a certain point? That is a great idea.

Or I can search for a plant that absorbs a lot of water or something. However, I don't think I can buy them at the moment. That Water Tree alone cost me five thousand farming points, and I don't think my current income can buy me that.

Maybe later. For now, I need to focus on my training. That's right. I have been training my body and spirit. It looks like the Golden Carrot did not only increase my physical training but also my magical training.

I can feel and see my [SPIRIT] stats increase by doing meditation and breath control.

"Status"

=||=

[Host: Yuuji Takano]

[Title: Exiled Heir, Void Traveler]

[Age: 18 years old]

{Body: E}

{Spirit: F+}

{Luck: F}

~~~~

[Farm Management]

{Farm Rank: F}

{Farming Points: 12,500}

~~~

[Skill]

{Farming skill: F+}

{Cooking skill: E}

{Hunting skill: F}

=||=

Most things have stayed the same since the day I came here. However, my body gets stronger from all the hard work I do.

I don't think I can wrestle with a bear just yet, but I have a feeling I'm getting there. I want to get stronger just a little bit more so I can defend myself against the wildlife of Hokkaido. From my memory, bears start coming out from their hibernation in April, and I think I can reach at least a D- in [BODY] stats. I have two months to prepare.

I got a hunting skill after I hunted three wild boars in the past. It was not really hunting but putting a simple trap around my farm with the lure of Silver Radish. What kind of trap? A hole trap. I dug a three meters tall hole and put the Silver Radish in the middle of the hole.

It was the perfect trap because it had a very delicious aroma.

It was a huge success. That day, I ate well.

Anyway, today is the day I decide to summon someone or something from the summoning system. To use the summoning function, I need to pay twelve thousand points, and it will be a random summon.

In the summoning function, there are four categories you can choose; random summoning, helper, supporter, and guard.

Random summoning will randomize who I summon. A Helper will summon a helper that can help me on the farm, like a watering person, for example, or maybe a harvester. A Supporter will summon someone who will help me outside the farm, like an animal handler or merchant. A Guard let me summon someone who is strong in fighting that will guard the farm.

To summon a specific category, I need to pay fifteen thousand points. I want to save more points, but the harvest season is in two weeks, which is too long for me. As a gacha player, it is hard for me. It is because of my fiance that I managed to uninstall my FGO. If I can cry tears of blood, I will. Seeing all your waifu gone in an instant… hurts.

I shake my head and press the summon button.

I cover my eyes when a bright light appears in front of me. While covering my eyes, I can see three stars above the light. Wait! This is really a gacha?! What the hell?! I shake my head and see the light disappear, and I can see a beautiful woman appear in front of me.

I can see a panel next to her, showing her stats to me.

=||=

[Name: Tamika Sato]

[Class: Merchant]

{Body: D+}

{Spirit: C}

{Luck: B+}

~~~

[Skill]

{Information Gathering: B-}

{Haggling: B+}

{Sweet Talk: B}

{Senjutsu: D+}

{Inventory: EX}

=||=

"Fufufufu~ Are my new master?~"

I shudder a little at her voice. I summoned someone very troublesome.



Rank: [F] -> [F+] -> [E-] -> [E] -> [E+] -> [D-] -> [D] -> [D+] -> [C-] -> [C] -> [C+] -> [B-] -> [B] -> [B+] -> [A-] -> [A] -> [A+] -> [S-] -> [S] -> [S+] -> [SS] -> [EX] (Unmeasureable)

64