Chapter 13
568 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I smile a little and say.

"Of course. When is it?"

"In two days. I hope that you can come. Kunou is excited to meet the one growing her favorite vegetable and fruit. I never thought I would see a child liking vegetables and fruits, but here we are. I never thought that Kunou would prefer the vegetables from your farm over meat."

I chuckle a little and say.

"I will attend the party."

"Great! One of my servants will arrive there and take you inside my place."

"Sure. Just make sure to call an hour before they arrive."

"Of course. Anyway, I will see you here, okay?~"

"Yeah. Yeah."

I smile and put away my phone. Hmmm, I wonder what kind of gift I should give her? I have met Kunou in the past, and she is a cutie. I think about it for a few seconds and get an idea.

Hey, system. Can I give some of the summons from the system to other people?

|Yes. However, only a summon in the |Familiar| category that you can give to other|

Familiar category?

|A familiar summon is a summon that will always obey the one who summons them. There are many types of Familiar summon, including the Pokemon species.|

You have yet to tell me what makes them categorize in the familiar section. Oh well. Now I know which gift I should get for Kunou. I have learned something about the summoning system. I can summon something specific, but it costs a lot more.

It cost a lot, but I have some points to spare. I open the shop and click the filter button. I set the main summon into the [Guardian] setting and then specified it comes from the Pokemon Universe. I wince a little when I see it cost me fifty thousand points.

Almost half of my points. I look at my inventory and see that I have a lot of seeds for the next plantation. That's good. I press the summon button and see a bright circle of light appear above me. I take a step back and look at how it spins.

I notice Midori walking towards me and preparing for something to attack us. I smile at her and give her a gentle pat. She relaxes a little but is still on guard.

After half a minute, I could see five stars appear above the ring. Oh! Another five stars.

After a minute of spinning, I can see a pokemon silhouette on the ground. A second later, I see a small pokemon appear before me. It has a main white body and green 'hair.' I also see a red horn coming from its forehead. Another pokemon I'm familiar with. This is Ralt, the Feeling Pokemon.

I smile gently at the pokemon before me and kneel so it can see me.

"Hello, there."

"R-Ralts?!"

It looks around for a second before looking at me. I can see it judging me for a second before suddenly, it jumps at me and rubs its head at mine.

"Hahahaha, slow down there."

I let the Ralts rub its head to me and ask the system.

Is it female or male?

|Female|

Then she will become Gardevoir, huh? Fitting.

I pick Ralts up and say.

"Hey, Ralts."

"Ralts?"

"Do you want to be someone's partner?"

"Ra?! Ralts?!"

I can feel her energy spike, and something from the outside connects to my brain. A second later, I heard the sound of a young child.

"Papa?! Papa?! Throw?!"

"No! No! I will not throw you away. Someone needs a friend. She is lonely and needs someone to be her friend. I want you to be her friend. I will not throw you away, Ralts."

I give her a pat on the head, and even Midori says something to the young pokemon. I don't know what Midori is saying, but it is working. I can see Ralts stop shaking and now nodding at Midori's words.

"Ralts (Okay)"

It is weird. I can hear her saying Ralts, but at the same time, I hear her voice inside my head in Japanese.

"Ralts! (Okay! Friend!)"

I smile at her and hug her gently.

"Thank you, dear. Don't worry. You still be my little Ralts. Come on. I will bake you a cake."

"Ralt? (Cake?)"

"Grotle!"

I chuckle a little when I hear Midori screaming in excitement and Ralts's face of confusion. Hmmm, I think I should take one of those fruits as the second gift if Ralts does not want to be Kunou's partner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

Fubuki, one of the Royal Guard, arrives at Yuuji's farm. She likes being sent to this place. As a youkai, her connection to nature is second to none. She takes a deep breath and feels the air in this area is so clean.

Not only that, her body reacts to how clean the Natural Energy is in this place. She did not feel any resentment of nature in this place. Instead, the natural energy feels like a small child who is happy to have their parents around. Playful and eager to listen to their parents' commands.

And she knows who their parents are.

As she gets closer, she can see a man standing next to a massive creature, and he is also holding a small weird creature in his hand. She knows the giant turtle-like creature but never sees the other one.

At first glance, she did not want to believe that the man before her was Japan's most powerful Evil God, but she had seen what was inside him. Behind his mortal flesh is an unending void.

"Good morning, Lord Yuuji."

"Oh, please call me Yuuji. Discard the Lord's stuff."

"I can't do that, my lord. I cannot call you so casually."

Yuuji can only sigh and say.

"So, you are the one taking me?"

"Yes. I will be the one taking you to the birthday party."

"Can I take my familiar with me?"

"Of course. Lady Yasaka was already prepared for their presence. Not only that, Young Lady Kunou will be disappointed if you do not bring them with you."

"Great. Lead the way."

"I will make the magic circle then."

Fubuki takes a deep breath, and suddenly a magic circle appears underneath her. As a practitioner of Senjutsu and Youjutsu, teleportation spells are an easy feat for her. A few seconds later, they arrive in the middle of a garden.

"We are here, Lord Yuuji. Please follow the servant to the main hall."

Yuuji looks to the side and sees a servant walk toward him.

"Please follow me, my lord. Lady Yasaka is waiting for you."

He nods and follows the servant into a massive hall. He can see a dozen people already inside the hall, including Tamika and Vex. Yasaka also invites both of them to come, but Yuuji asks them to go earlier.

He did not want other people to know his connection with them both. He wants a peaceful life, after all.

Yuuji looks at them and gives them a small smile. He can see Tamika smiling at him but refrain from hugging him like she usually does.

The servant led him to the seat in the front, where the other servant quickly filled his table with snacks and drinks. Yuuji gives his thanks and starts to give some of the snacks to Midori and Ralts.

The other guests (Other than Tamika and Vex) look at him weirdly. They never thought that he would be this disrespectful. This is Yasaka, the Queen of the West Youkai Faction, the strongest Youkai in Japan, and here he is doing something so disrespectful.

"Who is he?" asks one of the people who come to pay their respect to Yasaka. "Why did he bring his pet into this place?"

He is one of the rich Onmyoji who come to this place without an official invitation. They come here to make a connection with the Queen of Youkai.

This is Kunou's sixth birthday, and time for her to be introduced to the public. That is why Yasaka let the uninvited guest come. Usually, she only creates a small party to celebrate her birthday.

"I don't know. Look at him. Look at what he wears. Who does he think he is? Wearing something ugly like that."

"I know, right?"

Tamika, standing near them, is ready to jump at them and punch their face. However, Yasaka and Kunou walk out the door before she can do that.

"Welcome honored guests to my daughter's birthday party and her first outing to the world. Please enjoy yourself!"

37