Chapter 14
2.2k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The party was as dull as I thought it would be. A lot of people were licking Yasaka's boots. I let them go first and gave their gift to Kunou while enjoying the drink and the snack the servant served me.

"Ralts… (Icky…)"

I look at the tiny Feeling Pokemon and give her a small pat. She has been doing this since the beginning of the party. I guess she feels a lot of negative emotions from the people in this room. Either targeted me or targeted at Yasaka and her family.

"So what do you think? Do you think you want to be her friend?"

"Ralts? (Her?)"

"Yup. I want you to be her friend."

Ralts looks at Kunou for a few seconds and nods.

"Ralts! Ra! Ralts! (Friend! Lonely! Friend!)"

I give her a head pat and say.

"Thank you, girl. I know you will be her best friend."

"Ralts! (Yes!)"

I smile and feed her another jelly. To my left, Midori decided to take a nap after eating a lot of snacks. While feeding Ralts more jelly, I notice I'm the last person to give Kunou a gift. I smile and get up from my seat.

Midori suddenly wakes up and quickly follows me. When we arrive in front of the small girl, I can see her wanting to get out of her seat and hug Midori like usual. I smile at her and pick Ralts from my shoulder.

"Good morning, Kunou. Happy birthday to you! I'm not good with words and decided to go to the point. This is Ralts"

"Ralts! (Hi!)"

I can see Kunou's eyes shine brightly at Ralts' greeting.

"Ralts and Midori are creatures called Pokemon. Ralts over here is a race of pokemon called Ralts. She is a Feeling Pokemon and wants to be your friend, isn't it right, Ralts?"

"Ralts! (Yes!)"

I can see Yasaka and Kunou's eyes widen when she hears it. Ah, it looks like they can hear her.

"What you are hearing now is her making a telepathic connection. Don't worry. It is harmless."

I can see Yasaka nod her head and release a sigh. I let Ralts go and see her fly at Kunou. I can see Kunou smile and start to laugh when Ralts hugs her. As Kunou laughs, Ralts' body shines a little and releases warm energy.

"It looks like she likes you, Kunou."

"En! Thank you!"

"No problem. However, before I give you the second gift, I need to ask you something."

"Hmmm?"

"Can you name her? Ralts is her race, after all."

Kunou looks at the tiny pokemon, who nods her head in agreement. The little vixen thinks for a second and says.

"Himeko. You are Himeko"

"Ralts! (Himeko!)"

Kunou laughs and hugs Ralts, now named Himeko, tightly. I smile and say.

"Then, it is time for the second gift. This time, this is a gift for both of you."

I take out a massive box from my inventory and put it in front of her. I let her open the box and heard other guests' gasps at the sight in front of them.

"Yuuji, what is this?"

"This is a Rainbow Fruit. May I open it?"

"Of course."

I take a knife from my inventory and make a small hole in the fruit. After I opened the fruit, an intense, delicious smell came from the fruit. I can see drool coming out of Kunou and Himeko's mouths.

I quickly remove a piece of paper from my inventory and cover the fruit. Even after covering the fruit, the smell is still in the air.

"The fruit will slowly lose its taste over time, but using these sheets of paper, it can maintain its taste and aroma for up to ten years before they start to lose its taste."

I specially made this paper using Life Magic to prevent the life force inside the fruit from leaving it.

"Anyway, this fruit is precious. This fruit can increase someone's training result by seven times for twenty-four hours. It also heals the consumer, restores their stamina, and cures most poisons. However, this fruit is valuable because it can increase someone's lifespan if consumed once every two days for two months."

Yasaka looks at the fruit for a few seconds and says,

"I-Is there any side effects?"

"Side effects? No. However, you need to extract and only eat them directly if you train REALLY hard to restore your stamina or when you are injured, so the fruit can heal you. Eating it directly when you still have a lot of stamina and do not have any injury will upset your stomach, and you will not leave the bathroom for a few hours. If you eat too much, the effect will get worse, to the point of death. Death by shitting too much is not a good way to die."

Kunou and Yasaka giggled at my words. Yasaka nods and says.

"Thank you for your gift, Yuuji."

"Thank you, Lord Yuuji."

I sigh a little and look at Kunou.

"Please call me Yuuji, Kunou."

Kunou looks at her mother and sees her nod.

"En! Thank you, big brother, Yuuji!"

"Well, close enough."

I give them one last smile and walk back to my seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Serafall Leviathan - Satan of Foreign Affairs |

Yuuji, huh? Interesting. Is he the supplier of those weird vegetables and fruits? Getting those takes my agents and me a lot of time and money. The one flowing to the underground is so small that people fight them with their life, literally.

Some of those vegetables are a gateway to their success. The news of one Elder of Tepes' clan breaking out to the Ultimate Class sweeps the country like a whirlwind. Ultimate Class holds power that can change the tide of war, and the addition of an Ultimate Class in the war between the Tepes Clan and Carmilla Faction changed the war's outcome.

The Carmilla Faction slowly loses territory, and many pureblood vampires get killed in the war. They buy one of those weird vegetables from the Black Market Auction when they know why the Tepes Clan gets a power boost.

From my agent's report, the Carmilla clan lost a couple of million Euros and ten members after being attacked by the Tepes clan members for one Golden Carrot. The last thing I heard was that one of the elders of the Carmilla clan slowly got more powerful and almost got a breakthrough.

People are already searching for the source of those vegetables and fruits, but not once do they know who is making them. Even when this Yuuji is not the one making these fruits and vegetables, I have a clue where to look.

Having him as an ally will make the Devil Race even more prosperous.

It has been a while, huh? Because of a scam, I needed to sell most of my valuable things and did not have time or even the equipment to write a story. I need to sell most of my things to buy food and pay the previous month's rent and other bills. I'm writing this from the company's computer. I'm sorry to ask this, but if you can spare some changes, please visit my Ko-Fi page. Your support helps me to write more.

34