Author’s Notes
306 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last year around this time I had a discussion on discord talking with a bunch of friends about... I think it was the lack of young master stories and some other things and I think someone suggested that I should write my own. 

I also found out that there were many people who wrote around me on the server and well, after getting inspired I ended up writing. 

And well, while laying down on my bed in the dark I began writing a shitty story. I giggled like a creep as I wrote it. I changed the original plotline of the story which was centered around Zhou Tiandi as the protagonist because it was kind of dark and I wanted the young master protagonist. 

So, I did that. I planned on writing chapters first and then uploading them one by one. But I felt too excited and just uploaded it. And well we went on from that. 

I ended up uploading something with a lot of grammatical as well as spelling errors. Tbh I thought I would end up getting roasted but instead helped me out for which I was really thankful. 

Throughout the year, there were times when I struggled but thanks to you guys who had been reading, I ended up continuing writing. 

So, the biggest reason for writing this is to say Thanks you to all of you. You guys have been really kind to me and it’s something I truly appreciate. 

... 

 

Another thing I wanna talk about is the future, the first part of the story will be ending in like 5 or so chapters and I will take a break for a while.  

I plan on writing another story as well, but I have a few ideas with 3 or so chapters written with a timeline and story frame properly written. But I am not sure which I should try writing. 

So, I wanna ask your opinion on that as well as another thing. 

That is, I plan on probably setting up a Patreon for the new story I’ll write... Though I am not sure if I’ll end up doing that. But I wanted to ask your opinion on that. 

Originally, I never planned on doing any of that but, I read an author who was setting up his Patreon setting up goals and stuff for him. 

And I felt like it’s not that bad of a thing, money might not be able to buy time but it can definitely save time. And it might end up making me properly set up a schedule(perhaps maybe... hopefully) 

Tbh I had somewhat of a bias against setting up a patreon or anthyng similar cuz I had gotten a webnovel contract offer fairly early like 3 moths into the writing. 

And... I ended up not signing since I couldn’t get a non-exclusivity contract and I did not want to abandon the readerbase on scribblhub and royalroad. After all, I enjoy reading comments on the story most authors do. 

It’s like a motivating factor for us since, someone I who started out to write a story that i desired and now I write for others as well.(Still can’t read it myself tho... I just cant) 

Anyways, so i had a aversion to the topic of monetizing and I personally did not and still do not think that this story is good enough for setting up a patreon. 

But, I think it’s not that bad now so i might set it up for next story so that i can do frequent and consistent uploads. So if you wanna suggest some advice for this please help 

... 

Lastly, all of my stories exist in a large and grander timeline. And the stories can be divided into main story and side story depending on whether or not they affect the other stories further down the timeline. 

So I want to ask you about the story you would like to read most- 

 

  • Chad dragon MC/ insane / urban cultivation fantasy(main story) 

A modern world with cultivation setting that will change a lot.  This one features a mc who is cold as fuck and will remain so for the whole story, he is definitely not mentally sound. “Perfection exists through me.” His belief in his excellence is far grander than anything. “If I were to look for someone equal, I will surely die alone.” He believes all to be beneath him but, it is not too further from the truth.

No Harem, Involves heaven blessed hunting, every single one. 

  • Teacher MC/ Academy/ in game/ Gods and demons (Main story) 

[Lord of Starless Gaze amuses over the fun times ahead]” 

“A mask hides all, Me You and even the stars above” A world where a calamity almost destroyed the planet monsters appeared blah blah People awakened blah blah you know it all but it happened in 1940 or something and the world has changed completely story starts in 2020 or something. A world that has changed to adapt to the magical influence. Amid the world where the stars had yet rise... a false one has covered the skies. Btw Zhou Tiandi was from this world 

Has a world wide system, and stuff

NO HAREM MC WHO IS BOTH STRONG AND WEAK DEPENDING ON THE CONDITIONS

  • Reincarnated into a game world and shit (SIDE STORY) 

"Some damn fucker stole my account and they're blaming it on me!"    

Yeah so basically, I lost my game account and well the bastard who stole it and "completely ruined it, didn't get any penalties.    

Anyways this isn't really relevant either, but what is relevant is what happens right... about now.    

"Ah!"   In front of me at a distance of about 3 or so meters, a toddler was standing in the middle of the road looking at a truck coming right at him.     

'Eh, natural selection.' 

No harem, WESTERN FANTASY SETTING AND MASTER DISCIPLE RELATIONSHIP 

 

these are the ones i am thinking about writing . ask for any detail in the comment section also if there's anything you want to ask me go ahead

 

 

So... which would you like to read
  • 1 Urban fantasy insane chad mc Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 2 reincarnated into a game, teacher mc Votes: 10 71.4%
  • 3 Reincarnated into a mage and sword game world with master disciple relationship(forbidden love hot Votes: 3 21.4%
Total voters: 14 · This poll was closed on Feb 19, 2024 05:31 PM.
9