Chapter 0
1.2k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ Gazei Pov ~

Life fucking sucks sometimes...

It seems I was killed after being shot at by some stupid gang members who were trying to kidnap my flamboyant and possibly gay girly-looking best friend slash femboy slash guy who looks way too much like a flat hot chick.

Seriously a guy shouldn't have thick hips, nice legs, nice hair, and fucking walk like he was a member of Destiny Child with a dash of Halle Berry and confuse the male population of elementary, middle, high, and college was crazy... 

Growing up with that was so goddman annoying...

Anyway, about the fella that tried to jump us. I straight up took 'em down and smoked most of 'em, no lie. It was mad easy, you feel me? I've been throwin' hands since I was a young. My pops, he the champ in international Ultimate Fighting (like that old school UFC, but with less rules), and my mama, she a straight-up boss in the streets and a legit doctor too, you know what I'm sayin'? Growin' up with parents like that, they taught me all about martial arts, self-defense, and all them combat moves. I was raised knowin' I could handle myself in any situation, and let me tell you, I'm damn good at it. So I don't blame them for the stupid mistake and getting killed so damn easily by me, but unfortunately, that caused me to get shot at by a bunch of dumber-than-dumb crew who followed along behind their dumbasses...

And you won't believe this, but they even took out Ren, the one they were tryin' to snatch! Thank the man upstairs; those scumbags are probably locked up tight in some cell right now.

Or maybe Mom got to 'em first. She ain't one to mess with; I'm tellin' ya. Probably the last one.

Yo, even though I'm stuck in this being dead thing, at least I got a jail or have my moms on my ass! HAHAHA!

But check this out, somethin' crazy happened. I straight up got reincarnated, no cap! I ain't jokin'; I'm dead serious. I ended up in a whole 'nother world, but get this; my mind's still intact! Now that's some next-level miracle, my friend!

And you wanna know why I'm sayin' all this? 'Cause right in front of me, I'm lookin' at some freaky-lookin' goblin with horns, puffin' on that good stuff. It's got bloody wings and a dang tail...

That's solid proof that I got reborn as a fantasy monster, man. It means I must've bit the dust as a human in my past life and got dropped into this mess. If not, then I must be straight-up loco.

Well, even crazier than usual, ya know what I'm sayin'?

Anyways, I'm feelin' mad tired, so I'm 'bout to catch some Z's until they bring me some grub.

Oh, and did I mention this floatin' stats screen I keep peepin'? Shit's wild, man.

 

Gabu-Gazei

Birth Perks

Race: Dragon Goblin

The ability to gain stat increases through eating specific foodstuffs and fighting monsters daily. It grants all the natural perks of dragons and goblins. 

Muscle Body

Able to grow muscles quickly. Great amount of Red muscle.

God of War Blessing

The God of War, Mars, has gifted you his blessing. 

Poison Goddess Blessing

The Poison Goddess, Mefitis, has gifted you her blessing.

Fire God Blessing

The Fire God, Vulcan, has granted you his blessing.

Bloodlust Aura

Have the natural aura of a crazed fighter—+2 % chance of enemy fleeing on site. 

Thick mana veins

Your mana veins are thicker than average, giving you more power at the cost of usage and control.

Skills

  • Dragon Language
  • Goblin Language
  • Dark Vision
  • Breath Weapon
  • Digestion-Absorption

Oh, I like this...


Rin (Ren)

Once upon a time, there was this totally fabulous boy—me, Ren Shishido—who was, like, all about embracing his beautiful self. Oh, and by the way, I also happened to be, like, kinda into dudes. Explaining it can be, like, a bit of a challenge, ya know? Anyhoo, I am Ren Shishido, the groovy heir to the totally rad Shishido Company, which, just FYI, happens to be a major player in the military weapons and defense munitions scene.

But, like, here's where the plot thickens. One day, tragedy struck! Yours truly got, like, taken out along with my unruly, fierce-as-heck bestie—this totally wild and fight-happy dude I just can't get enough of. Seriously, he's the bomb. And get this: we were, like, set to inherit the whole shebang, the Shishido Company, that is. Total bummer, right?

 On the day of my epic 25th birthday extravaganza, something seriously mind-blowing went down. So, picture this: my adored Grandpa, the boss of the super-famous Shishido Company, decided to retire and pass the baton of power. And, like, everyone thought my Dad would step up to the plate, right? But oh-em-gee, he was all, "Nuh-uh, not my thing, peeps."

Now, here's the scoop on my family—so not like those crazy TV shows where siblings fight over everything, you know? My bros, like, did their own thing, following their passions like total bosses. One became a super-smart doc, another a hardcore soldier, and one unleashed his wicked creativity as an art maestro. Oh, and hold up—guess what? We even have a movie star in the fam, lighting up the silver screen with their star power. Talk about a diverse crew, right? The ultimate talent explosion!

But, like, the plot twist of the century, my sisters? Total model material, strutting their stuff like fashion queens. Can you say fierce? Hair flip But, like, here's the thing—none of them were into ruling the Shishido Company, no way, no how. And that's when yours truly, yours truly was, like, named the heir. Can you believe it? Talk about being handed the crown by default, babes.

So, picture this: my childhood BFF, Gazei Hunter, decided to throw me the ultimate party extravaganza every single day until we both hit that glorious milestone of 25 years young. Can you say non-stop party mode? We were, like, living our best lives, sipping those tasty drinks and dancing like nobody's business. And, okay, I'm about to reveal a super-secret confession: there were those moments when the party vibes were, like, at their peak, and Gazei got a bit handsy when he had a little too much to drink. But shh, this is just between us, 'cause truth be told, I didn't really mind. I mean, he's my one and only ride-or-die bestie, and yeah, I'm totally in love with him. sigh

I will never tell, but he kinda has a harem back home. Girls don't interest me, and neither do guys. The only person that made me anything sexual is Gazei, so when he got drunk and well...

Here's the deal: Gazei, with his roots running deep in the African, Latina, and Haitian bloodlines, was totally blessed with a blend of cultures that made him a unique and stunning human being. I mean, seriously, he's a walking masterpiece of diversity, representing all those rich heritages. Talk about being blessed with some serious flair!

And, like, the most mind-blowing part is that all of us—his past girlfriends and yours truly—found common ground and formed this unbreakable bond. We became, like, sisters from different misters, celebrating our shared experiences, embracing our individual backgrounds, and supporting each other through thick and thin. It's a friendship for the books, my gorgeous friend! A harem that never informed the boy in question that he even had a harem. 

As much as it pains me to say it, loving him felt kinda silly. Like, for real. 'Cause deep down, I knew it was all just a shimmering illusion, a fantasy that wasn't meant to be.

I mean, even his own mama said it—how could I even cross Gazei's mind as a potential romantic partner? It was like trying to catch a shooting star or something, you know? And let's not forget the undeniable truth: the dude had this crazy irresistible charm that attracted everyone, not just me. It was, like, impossible to resist. But girl, let's keep it real here—the ungodly musk he emitted? 

The scent was intense, and for every second that thing was out, his pheromones released that everyone, including me, to have wet dreams about him even after fucking us until we passed out! 

So yes, it was hard not to fall him on the sexual side, and he is the reason that I never got bullied because of my personality or looks. 

Fast forward three years later—boom, I hit that magical milestone of turning 25, and guess what? Gazei, my former playboy bodyguard, got promoted to be, like, my personal guardian angel. Talk about a twist of fate! And to top it off, I was on the verge of stepping into the CEO shoes, ready to rock the business world.

But hold up; things took a shocking turn. Out of nowhere, a devastating gunshot pierced the air, and I, tragically, lost my life. But guess what, babe? Gazei, being the ultimate hero he is, went down fighting and took out those bad guys with him. Talk about epic bravery!

Now, here's where things get really juicy. As my consciousness faded and fatigue took over, something totally mind-blowing happened—I opened my eyes, only to be met with a striking face right in front of me. Yup, you guessed it—I've been reincarnated, babe! And guess what? I can feel Gazei's presence right by my side. Talk about an eternal connection!

But, like, for now, I decided to retreat into the comfort of sleep, embracing the mysteries that lie ahead. The story continues, babe, and who knows what epic adventures await me in this new life?

Gabu-Rin

Birth Perks

Race: Dragon Goblin

The ability to gain stat increases through eating specific foodstuffs and fighting monsters daily. It grants all the natural perks of dragons and goblins. 

Limber Body

Your body is naturally flexible and limber. Has a high amount of white muscle. 

Goddess of Love and Beauty   Blessing

The Goddess of Love and Beauty, Venus, has gifted you her blessing. 

 Goddess of Death Blessing

 The Goddess of Death, Morta, has gifted you her blessing.

Goddess of Victory Blessing

The Goddess of Victoria has gifted you her blessing.

Amber Eyes

The Amber eyes contain a mysterious power.

Prehensile hair

Your hair is colored white, blue, green, and pink along each strand, each color determining different usages.

Skills

  • Dragon Language
  • Goblin Language
  • Dark Vision
  • Breath Weapon
  • Digestion-Absorption
 
20