1.05 – Congratulations
13.3k 17 423
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Being given a cock presumably meant Natalie was expected to use it. Why else would it be there? And combined with her class name, Paladin of Lust, it seemed an obvious assumption.

But what kind of class expected … that?

Somehow, Natalie steadied her swimming thoughts. There was no reason to invent creative ideas behind her situation; she could find out directly. In the same way as she had inspected her name, class, and stats, a person could inspect their skills.

So. That was what she did. She needed answers.

And … something to distract her from the fleshy, sensitive protrusion tucked between her legs.

Natalie looked inward, then [Inspected] her skills.

***

[Carnal Harvest] - PASSIVE. PROGRESSION 1. Extract carnal energy through {kissing} an aroused target. Harvested energy can be expended through [Empower] and [Advance].

[Empower] - ACTIVE. PROGRESSION 1. Amplify the potency of any ACTIVE or AURA skill by {1.5x}. Expend Carnal Energy equal to mana cost.

[Advance] - ACTIVE. PROGRESSION 1. MAXED. Expend Carnal Energy to progress skills.

[Illusion] - ACTIVE. PROGRESSION 1. Conjure a {mildly} powerful audiovisual mirage to distract or confuse an opponent.

[Heavy Weaponry] - PASSIVE. PROGRESSION 1. Class-bearer is granted a {6-inch} weapon to satisfy and harvest Carnal Energy from chosen targets.

***

If Natalie had thought she’d been stunned before, having her skills inserted into her head redefined the word. She stood there, frozen in surprise.

Where to even start?

Well. The obvious. Once her brain stopped failing to understand the skills detailed to her, it honed in on one in particular. The culprit behind the changes to her biology.

[Heavy Weaponry].

Did it need to have such a humorous name?

The skill that had given her a cock was called ‘heavy weaponry’?

Really?

And … Natalie was far from an expert on this sort of thing, but the things between her legs didn’t seem like ‘heavy weaponry’. It was still soft, so she couldn’t know for sure, but it didn’t seem that big. The skill spelled it out: six inches. Six was about average, Natalie thought. She preferred girls, so she didn’t have any first-hand experience, but still.

Though … Natalie patched two-and-two together. There was an emphasis on the six inches. As in, {6}, the skill had said. Combined with how she had an [Advance] skill, the emphasis must imply that the number would change as she moved the skill to higher ‘progressions’.

Her cock would get bigger as she progressed the skill?

Uh. She wasn’t sure what to think about that.

More practically (and yes, she was shying away from the previous revelation) was how she had a skill that improved other skills. That wasn’t standard. To Natalie’s knowledge, a skill was a skill. It didn’t change as a person leveled up, and certainly couldn’t be progressed separately from a person’s level and stats.

Yet it seemed Natalie herself could, through this … ‘Carnal Energy’.

‘Unique, and potent’, The Bestower had said.

Certainly both of those, from what she’d seen.

Though Natalie’s recently-bestowed cock was, of course, on the forefront of her mind, she tried to focus on the other aspects of her class. The skills detailed to her that weren’t as … prevalently noticeable.

She went in order.

[Carnal Harvest]. As Natalie suspected, sexual activities were, it seemed, to be a staple in her life. The class title of ‘Paladin of Lust’ had made that clear enough, much as she’d been dreading the proof.

Though, only kissing? [Carnal Harvest] specified ‘kissing’ an aroused target would provide her this … ‘Carnal Energy’.

Likely, that was temporary. Kissing had the same emphasis as ‘6’ had had. So as she advanced the skill, she would be able to harvest energy in more … lewd … manners. Intuition told her that she’d receive more energy the more intimate the act was.

Huh.

What would that progression look like? What was a ‘step up’ from kissing? Fondling? Then what? Penetration? Natalie shook her head to clear it. She needed to focus; speculation could come later.

So, sure. She received Carnal Energy by making out with other girls. Whatever.

[Empower] was next. She could increase the potency of her ‘regular skills’ using the energy she gathered?

Though she only had one apparent ‘normal skill’ to do so on, [Illusion]. That would presumably be changing as she leveled up and received more skills. But still. Empowering basic skills through the use of sexual energy. That had the potential of being … strong. Right?

Probably. As she’d been promised, accepting this class. Her skills were strong—that was a given.

Just …

So weird.

[Advance] she’d already pondered. She moved to the next: [Illusion].

A mage-type skill. Natalie had a mage-fighter hybrid class, and so she would need to learn how to use the skill to its fullest potential. That was … sure to be a struggle. Natalie might be a good brawler—enough to qualify for Tenet Delving Academy, no easy task—but her casting abilities were, without a doubt, lacking.

Ignoring that, though, the ability to distract a target by conjuring an illusion? Only an idiot wouldn’t see the tactical use of something like that. And it could ‘level up’. Become stronger, by funneling Carnal Energy to the skill, making the illusion more powerful, more attention-grabbing.

So, that was everything. All five of her first-level skills. At a centimeter-deep level, at least. There was so much to think over, for each ability. But … she didn’t have time.

Her friends and acquaintances—Tinford’s residents—were waiting for her. Natalie was given time to deliberate over her granted class, but they were expecting Natalie to stride out, having received a class fitting to the life she’d lived. A normal class. Some kind of fighter. Which was … kind of right.

Oh, gods. How did she explain?

She wouldn’t. That was her instinctive reaction. She would lie. Or, omit the relevant details. Then, later, if necessary, she would explain herself. But she couldn’t walk out and describe what she’d actually got. Even saying she’d received a mage-type class, she wasn’t up for.

She needed time to digest.

Honestly?

She needed time to talk to Jordan.

Jordan had always been Natalie’s voice of reason.

She could help Natalie figure this out, right?

423