1.16 – ❤ Shower
14.7k 15 344
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Natalie wrapped a hand around her cock.

The pressure forced a breathless exhalation from her lips. It was the first time since her and Jordan's confused intimacy that Natalie had paid any attention to it. Even more than then—which had already been overwhelming—having a hand around her cock whited her mind out. It was amazing. And she hadn't even stroked it.

Hot water pounded down into the tiled floor. Was this ... appropriate? Should Natalie be doing this? Jerking off, for the first time, in the public showers?

Where else would she? It was something she needed to take care of. How quickly she'd gotten hard sneaking a peak at that other girl had proved it.

And ... she didn't think she could've stopped herself if she wanted to. Three days of ignoring the needy, angry thing between her legs had been a monumental task. Now, given a reason, Natalie's defenses crumbled.

Or, it hadn't been defenses. But nervousness. The strangeness of everything had made her shy away. But now, her reservations went ignored, placed to secondary importance in face of the amazing pressure her hand was providing.

Natalie stroked up and down, once, bunching skin as her grip traveled her length.

She moaned softly. Her eyes closed, and her head fell back. It was a good thing she was alone, and the showers empty. She had some time to herself. To explore, without being caught. She'd have to be quiet, still, and pay attention ... but she was mostly safe.

Her free hand went up, squeezing her breast. Another stroke of her cock. Her hips bucked in satisfaction, slapping her hand to the base of her shaft.

A whimper escaped her. It felt so good. It was so different from pleasuring herself how she always had before. Was it the novelty? Or did cocks just feel better? More immediately gratifying, with less need for build-up? That definitely seemed possible. Lust had plagued her much more intensely the past few days than ever before. Was it her class? Or her cock?

It didn't matter. Natalie's mouth fell open and she started to pant. Her hips picked up speed, moving in rhythm with her hand. She jerked herself off eagerly, basking in the sensation.

What would it be like? To use it for real?

That auburn-haired girl she'd seen, with the perfect ass. What if Natalie had a few moments alone with her? What would she feel like, her pussy, or mouth, wrapped around Natalie?

Her breathing picked up as she fell into the fantasy. It wasn't even a conscious decision. Giving in after such a long period of neglect meant Natalie's lust took over completely.

She imagined having her cock enveloped by pouty lips, with bright brown eyes looking up at her. A tongue, licking its way along her shaft. The suction her wet mouth would provide. Natalie's hand jerked away, something foreign building in her stomach. It was familiar ... but not. Hot, clenching, overwhelming.

Natalie's fantasy deepened.

She imagined the girl splayed out on a bed beneath her, Natalie lining her cock up. She imagined pushing inside the girl slowly, feeling her tight insides wrap around her. Pushing deeper until she bottomed out. Then starting to move. Picking up speed. Feeling every inch of the girl, writhing under her thrusts. The noises she’d make. The moans and whines of pleasure, like Natalie was making now, escaping in whimpers as she tried to be quiet.

Her hands squeezed her breast, again, roughly this time. She pinched her nipple as her hand continued pleasuring her length.

This was what she had needed. She hadn't even realized how badly until this moment. The relief was all-consuming. Natalie couldn’t think.

She slapped her hips into the girl's lower half, her cock being coaxed by warm, slippery walls. Loud slaps of flesh echoed in her mind. The girl cried out in pleasure, and Natalie picked up speed. She pounded harder and harder.

The hot, tight feeling in her stomach grew until she couldn't fight it. Her body tensed, and she bit down on her lip, trying to stifle the whimpers.

She came undone. Her hips bucked forward, her climax arriving. Natalie's hand clamped over her mouth as she cried out in pleasure, no longer able to stop the noises with just willpower. The heat rushed through her veins, and she shook like a leaf, quivering in place. Every muscle locked as wave after wave overtook her. Orgasmic euphoria rolled across her body and mind, and Natalie pumped away, urging it higher and higher.

She milked her cock out. Thick ropes of cum shot forth, splattering against the shower wall. Spasms racked her frame for almost a full minute as more and more sticky white strings flew from her length. Natalie watched in a melting haze, fascinated at the sensation, and the sight, but only somewhere far behind the burning euphoria.

Finally, she collapsed backwards into the wall, gasping for breath, barely remaining standing. Her cock softened as she panted and came down. The shower stall was steamy now; how long had that taken? The hand clamped roughly across her mouth fell to her side.

And how loud had she been?

Gods, she hadn't been heard, right?

She almost couldn't find it in herself to care. That had been ... amazing. Insane. Mind-erasing. There weren't words to describe it. Was it because she'd ignored it for three days? Was it because it had been her first time? Surely every finish wouldn't be that explosive of a high.

And that had only been her jerking herself off. What would it be like, for real? Plunging herself into an eager girl, losing herself in their moans and mutual sticky pleasures?

Natalie swallowed.

She strained her ears, but the only noise was the water pattering down. Nobody had entered her shower-block. So she was in the clear. But she could've not been, just as easily. Someone could’ve heard her if they’d entered.

What a way to set a reputation. Masturbating in the showers, on her first day. Sure, they wouldn't know exactly how Nataile'd been pleasuring herself, but would it have mattered? Pussy or cock, still about the most embarrassing thing she could imagine.

Natalie stared at the sticky string coating the tile walls.

And that, too. Architect. She'd been so lost in the moment.

Well, either way, time to clean up. Both herself, and her ... enthusiastic paint-job.

Why had it felt so good?

344