Chapter Seven
2.4k 23 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ragnan and I tried to fill the time needed for the synthorg transformation productively. We spent several hours working to get around the interference that the mana storm caused.

 

After a few hours, we had a good enough image with my scrying circle to gather information and make plans.

 

Ragnan’s earlier guess of our whereabouts turned out to be correct. Our current residence was embedded into the cliff that marked the end of the Shallows and the beginning of the Border Plains.

 

The Border Plains were, unsurprisingly, plain. The grassland was almost unnaturally flat, and the grass was the only plant life visible. I couldn’t find any animals. I wasn’t sure if this was because they were hiding from the mana storm or weren’t there in the first place.

 

I only found three things worth mentioning, all at the northern edge of the plains.

 

The first was a massive river that flowed out of the Deep Woods. It was roughly three miles wild and moved rapidly enough that even without the storm increasing the danger, I was sure it wouldn’t be passable without magic.

 

The river ran straight for several miles before it split into two branches. The branches were a mile wild and formed a perfect circle, roughly ten miles in diameter. Where they met back together at the end of the ring, the river just ended. There was no violent collision of water. No lake formed. Nothing. The waterway just ended while somehow still flowing.

 

The second and third notable landmarks were two towns. They lay centered with the ring, about ten miles to each side.

 

From what Ragnan could tell, the towns didn’t belong to any kingdom. They were instead composed primarily of adventurers preparing to venture into the Deep Woods.

 

The two towns were incredibly antagonistic to each other. Despite the storm, a handful of adventurers from each town were out and about. Almost every time opposing groups met, they quickly devolved into a fight.

 

The island in the river appeared to be a sort of no man’s land. After some deliberation, Ragnan and I decided it would be an excellent location to start the kingdom.

 

With a tricky bit of magic and a considerable mana expenditure, I remotely created a small cave under the island. My main body was sent over and began constructing the housing and facilities we needed. At the same time, Ragnan and my clone continued to gather information.

 

 

The 24 hours of Elisia's transformation came to an anticlimactic end. The pod opened with a beep, and Elisia stepped out, silently inspecting herself.

 

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I hurried over, scanning her with the medical diviner. Ragnan was close behind me.

 

Elisia made to respond but was cut off as I exclaimed, “It worked! The cancer is gone!”

 

“Why even ask if you were just going to cut me off before I even started?” Elisia asked with a pout.

 

Her expression morphed into a bright smile, and she hugged me. “And I told you that I had nothing to worry about!”

 

She stepped back and spun around. “As for how I feel… I feel amazing!”

 

Her spin drew attention to the changes she underwent due to the procedure.

 

Other than her new conduits, which were placed identically to mine, Elisia was still easily recognizable. If anything, she looked like the most optimal version of herself.

 

She had grown a couple inches taller, and her musculature seemed slightly more defined.

 

Her body, while still considered lithe, was much curvier. Her breasts and rear had grown considerably and now strained the simple garments she had worn into the pod.

 

"My eyes are up here, you two," Elisia said with a giggle, snapping me out of my inquisitive stare.

 

I scratched the back of my neck and chuckled. “Sorry, I was a little distracted. You somehow managed to become even more beautiful. I didn’t think it was possible, to be honest.”

 

Elisia giggled again and looked at Ragnan. "Well, it looks like you weren’t the only one. He’s still awestruck."

 

We watched Ragnan for a few seconds before Elisia hummed and grabbed me. She pulled me a few feet away and whispered in my ear.

 

I looked at her, shocked. “I mean, what you’re saying makes sense, if you put it that way at least… But are you sure that you’re okay with something like that?”

 

“Of course, I’m sure! I wouldn’t have suggested it if I wasn’t!” She exclaimed with fire in her eyes. “I’ve argued about this with Ragnan for months. He thinks that because I’m an elf, I’m as stuck up and prudish as the rest. He says he doesn’t want to push orcish customs onto me.” 

She huffed. “Stupid man. The state he’s in now, still stuck in his mind after all this time just shows how much he’s been repressing himself. If I expected to have a traditional elven marriage, I would have married an elf, not an orc!”

 

I stared blankly for a moment. 

 

“Well… If you’re sure.” I said with a shrug and made some changes through the system. “I’ll let you take the lead.”

 

Elisia clapped excitedly and skipped over to Ragnan.

 

She waved a hand before his eyes and smiled wryly when he stayed unresponsive.

 

“Wake up!” She shouted and chopped him on the forehead.

 

Ragnan blinked, and his eyes refocused. “H-Huh? Oh! By the gods! You look amazing!” He exclaimed.

 

She responded with a grin.

 

“I-” Ragnan began but stopped and stared at Elisia’s following actions. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts.

 

“Alright, big guy. We’ve got some work to do before you get in the pod.” The elf said in a serious tone. “We have a massive amount of data to gather about synthorgs, and we’ve decided on a place to get started… Lady Terra has granted me a position in her kingdom, sharing her fertility blessings with her skill.”

 

Ragnan was silent for a moment as he processed her words.

 

“You want me to… impregnate you?” He finally asked.

 

Elisia’s grin widened, and Ragnan began to look uncomfortable.

 

“Like I said, we need a lot of data… You’re going to knock us both up.”

 

His eyes widened, and his head quickly swiveled between the two of us.

 

“I- I can't do that! We’ve been over this before. I can’t do that to you.” The orc exclaimed. “When we married, I told you I would do everything in my power to be the best husband I could be. That includes doing what I can to minimize the scorn you already receive for being with an orc… Elves are strictly monogamous, and I have no problem with that.”

 

His wife sighed deeply. “Ragnan… Elves are the only completely monogamous race, and beyond that, there’s never been a monogamous orc! You know damn well that you’re only harming yourself by fighting your instincts!”

 

Before Elisia could get further worked up, I stepped forward. “Well, I guess it’s good that Elisia’s no longer an elf. She’s a synthorg now, and as the Prime, I can promise you that there isn’t any expectation of monogamy. While there won’t be any legal requirements, most of the population will be likely be polygamous until we reach stable numbers.”

 

“I plan for the legislation that pertains to marriage to be summed up as ‘you can marry whoever you want, in any manner you want, as long as all parties consent.’” I placed a hand on his shoulder, ignoring a quickly minimized system notification, and looked him directly in the eyes. “Now… I believe your wife has given you a job to do.”

 

“You… You’re okay with this? You don’t have to humor her if this makes you uncomfortable.” Ragnan asked.

 

I chuckled and shrugged. “I’m surprisingly okay with it. Regardless of what I was in the past, right now, I’m the first synthorg… I have a duty to the race; beyond that, I gain strength by having kids. I might as well go ahead and get started. I have a feeling that I don’t have the leisure to take things slowly.”

 

Ragnan sighed again before he came to a decision.

 

He gave his response with actions, not words. 

 

With his hands still on Elisia’s breasts, he squeezed roughly, gripping her shirt and eliciting a moan from the elf. He then abruptly pulled his hands apart, ripping the thin garment off her body.

 

“You’re first.” The orc growled lowly and ripped off her shorts.

 

Elisia moaned again as his hands roamed her body. She moved almost frantically, as if afraid he would change his mind, and unbuckled his belt before dropping his pants. Once his cock was free, she, in one fluid motion, jumped up, wrapped her legs around his waist, and dropped down, sheathing him inside her.

 

I stood and stared, stunned at the scene before me. I’m not sure how long I stood there before a deep moan from Elisia snapped me back to the present.

 

I quickly stripped myself of my clothing and plastered myself to the pair.

 

Minutes that felt like hours passed as I roamed my hands over their bodies. My heart pounded as I felt a void forming in my core. A void that I needed to fill.

 

Before I could decipher what this new feeling was, Elisia gasped and tensed. “Ragnan… I-I’m… I’m cumming!” She all but screamed as she began to lightly convulse.

 

Ragnan suddenly stopped moving for a fraction of a second before he pushed into Elisia as deeply as he could and exhaled. I could feel his entire body pulse in time with his release.

 

After an eternity, the pair came down from their post-orgasm fugue, and the three of us separated.

 

The pair looked over to see me squirming and unconsciously rubbing my thighs together. They looked me over with an appreciative gaze, and the orc’s halfway softened rod quickly rehardened, causing my entire body to shake lightly and a moan of anticipation to escape my lips.

 

Ragnan chuckled and pulled me toward him. He placed his hands on my ass and lifted me up, positioning me into the same position Elisia had just vacated.

 

As Elisia had, I wrapped my legs around his waist as a thought crossed my mind. Even though I was a male with no interest in other men just a short while ago, I had no aversion to what was about to happen. In fact, I was actually looking forward to the experience from a woman’s perspective and was incredibly aroused. Aroused enough to feel the signs of said arousal sliding down my legs.

 

Any further thoughts on my past as a man was shoved to the back of my mind as Ragnan sheathed himself inside me.

 

Sensations that I never could have imagined flooded my body and mind. Two additional thrusts were all that was needed. Pleasure eroded my senses as an orgasm crashed into me.

 

I knew in the back of my mind that most women had difficulty cumming from only penetration. Still, I could confidently say I was not one of those women.

 

The feeling of my walls being parted was not something I believe I can ever describe with words.

 

I’m not ashamed to say that I lost count of how many times I came.

 

I came again and again and again. Every time I managed to catch my breath, the married couple would do something to once again send me right back over the edge.

 

Ragnan would vary the intensity or depths of his thrusts, and Elisia would grope or touch me in a subtly different manner.

 

Countless orgasms later, Ragnan suddenly tensed, and I knew he was about to paint my insides. I moved on instinct and pulled him in as deeply as I could.

 

“Do it! Kn-” I couldn’t finish my sentence before a wave of warmth shot through me, and I came. Hard. My whole body locked up, and my mind went completely blank.

 

Eventually, my walls stopped milking him, and I gasped for breath.

 

“Fuck!” I exclaimed between gasps. “That was the most intense thing I’ve ever felt.”

 

“I’m glad I was to your satisfaction,” Ragnan said with a chuckle.

 

He lifted me up, allowing his length to fall out of me, and sat my still panting form on a nearby couch.

 

Elisia skipped over and sat down beside me. She made a shooing motion with her hand toward Ragnan. “Alright, stud. You’ve done your part. Now, go put yourself in the transformation chamber. It’s time for us girls to have a talk!”

 

The orc chuckled and shook his head. With a wave, he went over to the pod, pressed a few buttons, and entered, the lid closing behind him.

 

After a few moments, Elisia turned to me, the smile on her face replaced with a concerned frown. “How are you feeling?”

 

I tilted my head, confused.

 

“You were a guy until a month or so ago. Between then and now, you’ve given birth to a clone of yourself, had your brains fucked out, and been impregnated by an orc.” She explained. “You seem okay, but I can’t imagine it’s not jarring.”

 

“Oh…” I mumbled. “Honestly, I hadn’t thought about it much until, as you said, I got my brains fucked out. And well, once that started, I wasn’t thinking about much of anything.”

 

“It’s definitely a strange experience. These are experiences that only a woman can have… But then again, I am a woman now, so I guess it shouldn’t be strange?” I shrugged.

 

“There’s a lot of things I still have to get used to and changes I still have to discover.” I gave the elf a look over. “Like, I used to be attracted to women, and looking at you, I definitely still am, but I wasn’t attracted to men. But now, I think I probably am. I’m absolutely looking forward to getting railed and knocked up again, though.”

 

I thought for a few moments. “It’s weird, but I wouldn’t say it’s bad. I don’t mind being a woman. Regardless of my body, and however it might influence me, I’m still me in the end.”

 

Elisia stared at me contemplatively for a long while as if trying to decide if I was being truthful.

 

Eventually, she smiled and jumped up. "Well, time for a bath! Let’s go together!"

 

I chuckled at her antics and began to stand. However, I froze halfway when my eyes caught her figure.

 

“Hey… How long do the pregnancies of the different races last?” I asked as I placed a hand on my abdomen.

 

It wasn’t noticeable on my body, but Elisia’s thinner frame had a small but noticeable bump.

 

“Hmm…” She tapped her chin and thought for a moment. “For pure-blooded pregnancies, elven usually last about a year and a half, humans a little less than a year, and orcs about a month. The beastkin races vary from a month or so to several years.”

 

She tilted her head, “Why do you ask?”

 

“I’ve got a strong feeling that these pregnancies will be really quick. We’ll probably be in labor before Ragnan comes out.” I said and gestured to her stomach.

I'm sorry for the long time between chapters. I've been super busy lately and haven't had much time to write. I tried to squeeze out some content, but I could only get a couple hundred words at a time, and writing in such small blocks just didn't work for me.

Things are a little less hectic now, and I'm going to try to put out chapters faster.

43