Ch: 186 [Sweet revenge on EX] [pt2]
599 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as I took off the ball gag, Alica begged me to let her go.

"Please! I will do anything. I promise! I will give back everything I stole from you. I will even confess my crimes!"

I looked at Harley and chuckled, "Anything, eh?"

"Anything! P-Please, just let me go..." She begged.

I laughed.

"See that Harl? She is begging to get fucked by me... I got to say... This is the best feeling I've ever had... You have no idea what I would give to be able to record this and have a video of this moment saved forever..."

I turn to Harley, "Make a video, Harl... Record everything."

"You are so kinky, Puddin'," She said as she took out her phone and started recording.

I sat down on the chair.

"Alright, cunt, here's the deal. You're gonna do anything and everything I tell you. If you fail to obey me, or if you try to escape, or if you do something wrong, then Harl will do whatever she wants to you."

Harley giggled, "You better do what Puddin' says."

I continued, "Understood?"

"Y-yes..." Alica mumbled.

"What was that?" I said.

"YES!" She yelled.

"Open your mouth, you filthy whore," I placed the tip of my cock in her mouth and started rubbing the head against the roof of her mouth. "Look at you! You are so submissive. I like that. Oh, what a good cunt you are. You are just a human's tool."

"Mmmmm..."

I grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth. Her body was trembling, but she did not struggle.

"So fucking good. What are you waiting for?" I looked toward Harley, "Take that strapon and fuck her ass!"

Harley strapped on her strapon. Then she shoved the whole strapon inside her ass. Alica's moans were muffled.

"You're enjoying this, eh?"

"Mmmmm."

"Look at her, Harl, she is a submissive. But I know she is a masochist. Look at her face! She's loving this!"

Harley started pumping into her ass, "Enjoy this while you can. Be glad that Puddin' allowed you to suck his cock."

I am not sure if Harley meant it, but her words are working on me. It's true that I enjoy seeing Alica submitting to me. My dick is starting to feel good too, and she is not even doing anything to it. Well, what can she do? Nothing. To me, she is just a small worm.

I grabbed her hair and shoved my cock further into her mouth. She is gagging as I deepthroated her. I can feel the end of her throat, but I didn't care anymore. She is paying for her greed. After fucking her throat for a while, I can feel closeing to climax.

"Ahhhh... Here it comes!" I came straight into her throat, and she struggled to swallow every drop.

"Did you drink all of it?"

She nodded weakly, and Harley smacked her ass, "Don't lie, bitch!"

"Y-yes... I drank every drop." Alica pleaded while breathing heavily.

"Now, time to fuck that cult of yours," I said as I took a condom from the nearby rack and put it on. I ain't gonna fuck her raw. Who knows how many guys she fucked for money, "Alright, Harl, open her chains."

Harley quickly unlocks the bindings.

I pulled Alica in my arms and slammed my cock into her swollen pussy. There is no feeling or anything. Her pussy is loose like those cheap druggie street whores, but I don't care. I am here to fuck her and enjoy my revenge.

"Ahhh! Puddin', she's not reacting properly," Harley said.

"Then, why don't you fuck her ass from behind?" I said while fucking Alica standing.

"Mmmmmm!" Alica's moans are annoying, "Mummm~"

"Shut up!" I grabbed her hair and slapped her.

Harley strapped on her strapon and shoved the dildo into her ass.

"Mumm..."

"See, Harley? She's enjoying it... Why aren't you? You are not using enough strength, Harl. Give it to her. Fuck her ass."

"Mumm~"

"Fuck her hard, Harl."

"Mumm~"

"Harder, Harl!"

Harley started pounding into her ass hard and aggressively. I can feel her body trembling, and her pussy is contracting.

"Puddin', let's switch, I want to fuck her pussy," Harley said.

"Alright, switch," I pulled out of Alica's pussy, and she fell on the floor.

"Mumm~" She is so weak.

Harley lay on the floor and I impaled Alica's pussy on her strapon while I slammed my cock into her gaping ass.

"What a disappointment. Her ass is so loose that I am not even feeling anything. This is sad," I said while pumping her ass.

"I am sure it feels good for her, Puddin', just look at her," Harley pointed at her face, "Look at that expression. She is enjoying this. Just look at her eyes!"

We fucked her for hours, in different positions. After every position change, Harley would make Alica suck my cock and Harley would fuck her ass. I bet she must have felt so sore. After a while, I sat down on the chair and told Harley to take out her strapon. Alica's body is twitching. Her pussy is so wet and swollen. Now, she is looking like a proper slut.

After a break, I slapped her face, "Hey, how long are you going to sleep?"

"Mummm..."

I laughed. "So, are you ready to suck my cock?"

She shook her head, "No..."

I laughed again. "So, you're saying that you want me to fuck your cunt again?"

"Please... No more... I-I can't feel my legs."

"So, you are saying that you want me to stop fucking you?"

"Please..." She whimpered.

"Why would I do that?"

She didn't respond.

I slapped her ass. "I said, why would I do that?"

"Please... I accept my mistake... I will confess everything. Hand me over to the authorities... Just let me rest, please."

"Alright. Harl, she wants to rest. So, no more fucking," I stood up and went toward Harley's backpack. There is this big transparent hand glove, "So... Let's start fisting her asshole."

"Really, Puddin'?"

"Really."

Harley smiled at me, "Damn, I wanted you to have your way with me for once."

"Don't worry," I pulled her closer and kissed her deeply, "After dealing with her, let's have some private moment, yeah?"

"Promise?"

I kissed her again, "Promise."

I grabbed Alica's legs and pulled them up. She is still in a fetal position. Her pussy is gaping. Her ass hole is so big. Willo did a number on her plus the double dildos. Damn, She's so used. I put the gloves on.

"Hey, Harl. Take a video of this too. We wouldn't want to miss this moment," I said.

"Got it."

"Please... I am begging! Hngggg!!!" Alica pleaded but I just pushed my fist into her ass.

She screamed in pain, but I didn't stop until my wrist is buried inside her ass. I have my finger and thumb pointing out of the glove. I felt her whole body trembling and she is moaning. I am punching my hand inside her ass till my elbow is deep inside her.

"Ahhh... You're enjoying this, eh?" I said.

"N-n-n-o!" She said, and her pussy contracted.

"I see you are cumming... Do you like it? My fist in your ass?" I slapped her ass with my other hand and activated my skill. I promised to never use this on others for just sex, but this bitch... I am gonna make an exception.

*Erotic Phermone* This will be enough to put her on the edge of sexual drive beyond her wildest dreams.

"Y-y-yes!" Alica moaned with a happy smile on her face.

"Hey, Harl... Open your legs and touch yourself. I want to see your pretty pussy," I said, and she did what I asked.

"Oh, Puddin'... She is really enjoying this." Harl is rubbing her clit while watching Alica's expression.

"I know, right? Just look at her face. She is smiling... Like a proper submissive. Look at her pussy. Her pussy lips are puffy and red... Look at her, her entire body is shaking... Look at that face. She is in complete ecstasy," I said as I continued punching her ass, "Can you imagine what this is doing to her mind? She is one horny bitch... I want to watch her all day like this... I want to watch her cum again and again... Her body is shaking uncontrollably... She is reaching her peak..."

"I AM CUMMING! AHHHHH!!!" She came and her body is twitching.

I pulled my hand out of her ass, leaving a big gape, and then pushed it into her ass once more, "This is for trying to kill your mother, you slut. She wanted to destroy your holes and I am gonna just do that and send her the video. I am sure she would be glad to watch your holes getting destroyed..."

Her face is all red as she is breathing heavily. Her pussy is twitching. She is completely lost in sexual ecstasy. I continued fucking her ass, and I was amazed by how easily her body accepted the intrusion.

"Yes, do it. I am a fucking bitch. I fucked many men, and many women too. I am a slut, I am a whore... I am your slut... I am your whore..." She is mumbling incoherently.

I can feel myself getting aroused, and I took my fist out of her loose ass and shoved it into her pussy.

"Hahahaha! I can feel your fist in my stomach. I am so sore... Ahhhh... AHHHHHH... Keep fisting me till I die..." Alica yelled while laughing like a slut in heat.

I am feeling the pleasure coming from her pussy. She squirted, and it is very slippery and slimy. She is so warm inside. It's so good. Harley quickly walked over to Alica's face.

"I am gonna splash all over this fucking cunt's face. Enjoy this, sweety," Harley said and she fingered her pussy.

It was the right timing. Alica started convulsing again, and her body shook for a few seconds before she screamed.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

She came all over my hand. And Harley splashed all over her face.

"Oh my god... That was amazing," Harley said as she pulled out her fingers from her pussy and shoved them inside Alica's mouth, "Lick it clean, slut."

After a little break, I grabbed Alica and help her sit on a chair.

"Please... A cock... I need a cock in my ass..." Alica said with her eyes closed.

"Hehehe..." Harley laughed.

"We will give you what you want. Why one cock? We will stuff your holes with all these dildos, but first, you have to tell me everything. I want you to confess all your crimes," I said as I held the camera before her face.

***[Drop in a couple of reviews if you are still reading and haven't reviewed. Thank you.]******

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 7 chapters ahead⭐

(No double billing) (Exclusive NSFW content only on pat reon)

17