Ch: 192 [Dress up Pleasure]
482 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Changing room]

It was a private room with a sofa outside and a box-like area made of polished wood. I am sitting outside while Hina went inside to change.

"You ready, Dad?" She peeked out with a smile.

She looked so cute.

"Yeah," I said.

Hina stepped out of the changing room wearing a black lacey dress that was so revealing. The dress had a long slit on the front, and the back was open, showing her fair and beautiful skin. Her breasts were almost visible. Her slim figure, and the lacy dress made her look more beautiful than ever.

"What do you think, Dad?" She asked.

I was stunned, and I felt something weird in my body. It's that reaction of mine. It was hard for me to speak, and it took me a lot of willpower to speak.

"It... looks great..." I said, taking a deep breath.

"Really?"

"Yes, really," I said, smiling.

"Only great?" She smirked.

"Well, you look sexy..." I said, scratching my head, "Very sexy..."

"You think so?" She blushed.

"Yes, really," I said.

"Thanks, Daddy! I can't wait to show you the next one," She said, and went inside the room.

"Yeah, sure..." I said, still feeling nervous.

I have had sex many times and have relationships with many girls, but I have never felt like this even when I was having sex with Jen and... Oh! Hina came out, wearing a red transparent fishnet dress. And she isn't wearing her bra and panties. Her nipples are so hard that it looks like they will poke through the fabric.

"What do you think, Daddy?" She asked.

The fabric of the dress is so thin that her nipples are visible, and it's hard to not see the pink color of her nipples. I can see the outlines of her pubes as well.

"Is it too much?" She asked.

"Yes... You look really sexy..." I said.

"Daddy, look at me," Hina said, "Do you find me beautiful?"

"Yes, you are beautiful... More than that," I said, "You are gorgeous..."

"Hehe... You think so? Thank you, Daddy," She said and then looked down at my pants.

I am hard as hell. And she is teasing me.

"I see," She giggled.

"Why don't you turn around? I want to see you in that dress from the back," I said.

"Okay!"

She turned around. I can see her ass through the fabric. Her ass cheeks look so soft and plump, and I want to squeeze them.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked with a sly smile.

"That's hot," I said, and she giggled.

"Oops," She stumbled forward, which I can tell was obviously intentional, giving me a nice glimpse of her bubbly butt, but regained her balance. "Hehe... My legs feel weak from all this excitement. Let me change to the next one."

She went inside the changing room, and came out in a sexy dress. It was black. The dress was long and tight, and showed off her curves perfectly.

"What do you think, Dad?"

"It looks good on you..." I said, and she looked at me with a big smile, and then changed dresses again.

She came out in a green dress, and then in a yellow dress. The colors were vibrant, and they really complimented her figure. I didn't see her wearing a bra under any of the dresses.

After an hour or so of trying different dresses, she finally wore a bikini, and it looked so good on her.

"So, do I look in this?"

"You already know my answer," I replied. Dang! She is hot. It's a two-piece bikini. She is wearing a red top with a cute bow on the front and a red thong. Her skin is so white. I can see the outline of her nipples. Her breasts are firm and bouncy, and her nipples are still hard. I want to grab her and kiss her.

"Dad, are you okay?"

"Yes, fine..." I said.

"I know that look. You are getting excited, aren't you?"

"Yes," I said, scratching my head. "What do you expect when a beautiful and hot girl is teasing me with a nice show?"

"Haha... Sorry," She smiled, "It's just so fun to tease you. I get excited as well."

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" I said, and she blushed.

"You bet I am," She said, and I knew that she wasn't joking. "I have two more dresses, and then I will be done."

She came out wearing a sexy bridal lingerie set. She is in white with a stringy thong and a tight bra that made her breasts pop out. But it wasn't transparent, except for that thony. She turned around to give me a proper look and said, "So?"

"You know, how hard it is to not jump on you right now?" I said.

She smiled at that comment.

"Just a little more to go. Let me try the last one."

"Sure!" I said with anticipation.

She came out with a cosplay costume of a naughty schoolgirl outfit, with a white blouse that was unbuttoned enough to reveal cleavage, and a plaid mini skirt. I don't even need to look under her skirt. I already knew that she isn't wearing her panties. She completed the look with white stockings and black high-heel shoes, along with a bow tie and a white sailor cap. She had done her hair to look more like a schoolgirl, with pigtails, and had put on big round glassy black-rimmed glasses to make her look like a real schoolgirl.

"What do you think?" she smiled, doing a sexy little twirl for me, making sure to show off her backside to me.

"Damn," I said. She looks so hot in this cosplay. She looks more beautiful in her regular self, but in this costume, she looks so cute and beautiful. "Wow..."

"It's great, isn't it, Dad?" she smiled, doing a spin around. "What do you like the most?"

"I really don't know. I have a boner for everything you tried out today. I really can't choose..."

She smiled and then walked over towards me and sat on my lap with her legs hanging from one side. Her pussy is touching my crotch, making it even harder. Her hands were around my neck, and she just kept looking into my eyes with anticipation, waiting for me to make the first move.

I moved in closer, closing my eyes, and kissed her on the lips. I kissed her so deep, and so passionate. It was a feeling that I can never get used to. Our kiss got more intense as she wrapped her arms around me tightly and then pulled away with a naughty smile on her face. I started to nibble at her earlobes and licked them gently, while my hands slid down and caressed her bare thighs, giving her goosebumps all over her body.

Then she jumped down with a smile, "That felt nice..."

"I am breathless..." I said.

She laughed a bit and said, "Yeah, me too." She then went on her knees and started unzipping my pants.

"Oh! Wait... This is too fast," I said, pulling back a bit.

"I don't want to wait..." She replied.

She was licking her lips with her eyes fixed on my pants. She wanted what's inside, so badly.

"I want to help daddy relieve some pressure."

Shit! I want her so bad, but I don't want to take her in some random public place on our first date. Well, now that I think about it, all the girls I have dated so far we did enjoyed some pleasurable moments on our first dates. I don't know if it's luck or the erotic phermone is working on its own, but I am lucky, there's no doubt about that.

"Ok, alright," I nodded as I raised my hips as she pulled my pants down along with my boxer shorts.

My fully hard penis popped up, bouncing and waving around like a snake. Her eyes lit up.

"WOW! That's big! Can I touch it?" She asked.

"Well..." I replied, "Go ahead."

Her hand gently grabbed my dick, holding the tip gently between two fingers and rubbing up and down along the length.

"It's so hard and throbbing..." She smiled as she began rubbing me faster. "It's really warm and the skin is really soft."

I am feeling so horny right now, and it looks like she is also starting to get wet. Her hand is wet now, from rubbing my dick.

"Mmmm..." She is enjoying this a bit too much. Her breathing is faster. "Does this feel good, daddy?"

"Yeah, you are good." I am trying to hide my moans and groans of pleasure, but I don't know how long I'll be able to last.

"Am I turning you on, daddy?"

"A lot, honey."

She has started stroking me faster, with both hands. My dick is so hard now that I feel that I can come anytime. I can feel myself getting closer, as I'm getting more excited by the sight of her jerking me off with that cute look of anticipation. Her hands feel amazing. Fuck! I am gonna cum so hard if she continues doing that. But before I could finish my thought, my eyes went wide and a big moan escaped my lips, "Fuck!"

She felt the throbbing and smiled. Then I came, hard and fast. She kept stroking my dick as the thick ropes of semen shot up into the air before landing on her thighs, hands, and even her face. My breathing is heavy as hell and my chest feels hot, "Ah! Shit!"

Hina looked at my still-twitching cock, which is covered with my white cum.

I have splattered her body with my cum. She is now looking at me unsure what to do next.

I look at her cum-covered body, which is looking so fucking erotic.

"H-How was that?" She asked nervously.

"Wow..." I replied with a sigh. "It feels really good, thank you. I don't remember when I came this much just from a handjob..."

She smiled. Then I noticed that my cum is dripping off her chin, onto the ground.

"D-Dad?" She said in a bit of a confused voice, but I could see in her eyes that she wanted something. I didn't need her to tell me what that something was. I knew exactly what she wanted and how badly she wanted it.

I gave her a sly smirk. I raised her skirt up. My smirk grew into a wide smile when I saw how wet her pussy was, "You are really wet!"

"Woaaa! You are so close, I can feel your breath..." She moaned, blushing heavily as she watched my mouth getting closer and closer to her crotch. Her smell was so intoxicating that my cock twitched in response.

"Since you helped me, it's only fair to return the favor..." I whispered softly.

I then gave her pussy a gentle lick with my tongue and I instantly tasted how sweet she is. My head started swimming as soon as I tasted that delicious taste.

----

12