Chapter 3: Second Squeeze
69 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After resting for a while Alec woke up to his alarm clearly in a bad mood because he needed to go to work now as usual. He used to work six days a week and on the one holiday, he used to get he would use that in playing video games, watching some series online or just wasting his day swiping reels.

That’s how his holidays went, he had no friends, no desire to go out and look at the world other than when he goes to work yet he still sometimes wonders why he’s so single. The truth is something he obviously is aware of but does not want to confront and acknowledge as a result he resorts to such cowardly tactics of keeping his mind busy to not think about the matter.

After taking a piss and washing his face he quickly got ready for his evening shift which was from seven in the evening to eleven at night. While he was wearing his greenish-brown Bermuda shorts over his white XL t-shirt, he heard a sound of a notification coming from his smartphone.

With one leg inside the short and the other out of it, he hopped his way to his bed where his phone was lying and picked it up. It was a notification about money being credited into his account.

Just when he was wondering about the source of the money while getting ready, he received another message a few minutes later but this one was from his father.

“Alec, I know you’re working hard there in your college to continue your scholarship program along with doing part-time work and don’t need much of our help but as your father, it’s still my responsibility to send you money. Take it. Even if you don’t need it now, it might come in handy in the future.” The message read.

Reading it clearly made Alec feel guilty inside. He had lied to his parents regarding his scholarship at a good college here. Little did they know that he failed the exam and that too miserably. He wasn’t mentally ready to handle the failure and it was then that his life started spiralling downwards.

After handling himself he called his father to inform him that he had received the money. His father asked him about how he was doing and whether he needed anything or not to which he gave short replies and soon gave an excuse that he needs to study for a test that was tomorrow. He knew that if he talked with him any longer then he won’t be able to control his emotions.

“How much of a disappointment would there be in his eyes when he sees my current state?” Alec said to himself as he put down his phone. He went to a nearby drawer and took out a packet of cigarette from it. He wasn’t a fan of smoking but at times like this, he needed them.

After lighting it up Alec took a deep puff before exhaling it all out as the lightheadedness took him over. By the time he finished the cigarette, he was all ready to go to work. He hurried towards the nearby subway station and was lucky enough to find the metro waiting for him.

Today for some reason the mall was quite busy which meant that Alec had a lot of work to do but today he preferred it to be like this as he was still thinking about his conversation with his father earlier. The people coming in to be frisked at a regular pace made sure to help him not think about that about the unpleasant stuff.

Nothing eventful happened and after a few hours, Alec’s shift was finally over. Jenifer leaves before him as he puts the shutters on the main door from the inside before proceeding to the changing room. After getting dressed Alec meets Jenifer on his way to the staff exit door.

A thought of telling her good night entered his mind but he put that away. He was already in not a very good mood and he didn’t wanted to spoil it further with her half ass replies. Jenifer also ignored him and overtook him.

From her walking, Alec noticed that she was walking quite wobbly. It was understandable because of how busy the evening was today. Usually, they would get time to sit when they weren’t frisking customers but tonight they rarely got a chance to sit down. While Alec had thought to this point he saw one of Jenifer’s legs suddenly losing strength as her body fell towards her side.

Lucky for her Alec was only a step away from her so he successfully managed to stop her from falling down and bashing her sides on the solid floor. In the heat of the moment, Alec accidentally grabbed one of Jenifer’s ass cheeks.

If it was only that then it would have been understandable but his hand which had never felt the suppleness of a female’s ass cheeks wanted more and gave it a tight squeeze shocking both Alec and Jenifer.

‘Whoa, dear hand when did you gain sentience?’ Alec thought to himself stupidly still lost in the soft feeling his hand experienced as Jenifer quickly pushed herself away from him to keep her distance from him.

It was clear from her expression that she had lost her cool and was clearly fuming.

“How dare you?!” she screamed to the unresponsive Alec.

Seeing the non-responsive face of Alec who was still lost in the supple sensation his hands experienced further oiled the raging fire inside her as she gave a tight slap to his face.

The slap did its trick as Alec was now fully present. Alec soon realized what had happened and feeling the stinging pain on his face he couldn’t help but feel indignant, he wanted to hit her back in the face but he stopped himself.

After taking a deep breath he calmed down and bowed to Jenifer while apologizing to her for his earlier behaviour.

Seeing him bowing to him Jenifer just snorted her nose as she said “I would have filed a complaint against you and fired you easily. Take this slap as a lesson. I won’t be so kind enough to settle the matter by just a slap next time.” After saying she stomped out of the mall.

“Like hell, I’ll forgive him. Just you wait you bastard, I’ll file a molestation complaint against you and throw you out of this job.” Jenifer said to herself to calm herself down as she waited for her taxi.

4