Chapter 240: Seeing Results
3.2k 49 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey, Jadis, wake up.”

“Huh?” Jadis blinked groggily, all three of her selves coming to consciousness at the same time.

“I know you had a long night,” Kerr said, her face hovering just above Syd’s. “But it’s morning and you’re going to want to get up and, you know, eat something other than your own cum. Maybe wash up a bit, too.”

“Right, okay,” Syd sighed before putting a hand on one of Kerr’s horns and bringing her close for a kiss.

“I’m getting up,” Jay grunted as she stretched, making her shoulders pop. “What a night.”

“No kidding,” Kerr grinned as she pulled away from Syd. “Can’t believe you had the energy to fuck the rest of us after what you did to poor Bridget.”

“She okay?”  Dys asked as she sat up, looking around.

The tent was empty other than her selves and Kerr, though she could hear the sound of talking and movement just outside.

“She’s fine,” Kerr brushed off the concern as she got to her feet. “Worn out, though. Probably going to need a nap in the wagon while we’re on the move. She’ll be sleeping on her stomach for a while, too.”

“I wouldn’t mind napping in the wagon while you pull,” Syd murmured as she got to her feet and started stretching.

Dur coup, ma belle,” Kerr chuckled. “Can’t complain about the wagon now, you asked for it.”

“True, true,” Jay nodded. “At least it feels like it’ll be a little easier to pull today than yesterday.”

“I noticed that,” Kerr grinned as she flexed the muscles on her right arm. “Got to thank you and green bean for your tireless efforts. Who knew fucking could be so beneficial to your health?”

Jadis had to smile at Kerr’s words. Fucking had indeed proved beneficial to not only her health, but the health of all of her companions. Though for her, it was quite literal.

 

 

Jadis Ahlstrom

Race: Nephilim

Primary Class: Mirror Knight (29)

Secondary Class: Perverted Ritualist of D (22)

Tertiary Class: None

Combined Level Rating: 51

Health: 1110/1110

Magic: 310/310

Attributes

Strength: 176

Dexterity: 41

Agility: 157

Vitality: 81

Fortitude: 51

Endurance: 53

Arcane: 0

Divine: 0

Eldritch: 157

Focus: 1

Resilience: 30

Will: 5

     

 

 

 

Jadis’ stats had gone up massively thanks to replicating Bridget’s Stoke the Ardent Flame skill. What held true for the orc held true for her, so having sex with herself had counted as three Nephilim, giving her fifteen attribute points in four skills of her choice. Naturally, Jadis had chosen Eldritch and Resilience, the former since it was her key stat and the latter since it was her greatest weakness. For the other two attributes, she’d chosen Strength and Vitality. Both were her most important stats next to Eldritch, so a fifteen-point boost to each was amazing. Of course, they got more than just fifteen points total from the deal.

With her Eldritch stat going up to one hundred and fifty-seven points, Jadis’ currently duplicated Minor Fractional Spread had given her an extra four points for each of her physical attributes. Thanks to her frankly overpowered stat-boosting skills, Jadis’ lowest physical attribute, Dexterity, was up to forty-one points, a number that rivaled the primary stat point allocation of the average person at a similar level to her own. Her biggest attribute, Strength, had reached one hundred and seventy-six. That was more than a hundred points higher than Kerr’s unaltered Dexterity stat, the main stat of a career mercenary who was eight levels higher than her.

With the application of a single skill and one night of fucking, Jadis’ Strength had gone up by forty points.

“How high is your health right now, anyway?” Kerr asked as she watched Jadis’ selves pull on some clothes after wiping themselves clean with some damp clothes. “You’ve got a skill that boosts it, right?”

“Yes,” Jay nodded. “An extra three hundred thanks to having three bodies. It puts me at eleven hundred and ten health points.”

“Holy tits,” Kerr let out a low whistle. “You actually broke a thousand health points. I only know maybe two other people who’ve done that, personally, and I’m pretty sure Noll is one of them.”

“Never hurts to have more health,” Syd shrugged after pulling her shirt on. “Who’s the other person?”

“My dad,” Kerr said. “And he had a class specifically for it. Anyway, let’s get some grub.”

With her stomachs growling, Jadis happily followed her girlfriend out into the open air of the camp.

It was a cold day, a chill breeze blowing through the trees, but the sun was shining brightly and it didn’t look like there would be any clouds riding the wind. The camp was busy, the soldiers all actively taking down their camp and packing their gear. A few waved in her direction when they saw her, with no sign of anything wrong.

“I guess we weren’t overheard last night?” Jay quietly asked Kerr as they walked over to their bonfire where the rest of Fortune’s Favored was gathered.

“Nope,” Kerr smirked. “Well, Gunnar heard something. But he’s got sharp ears. Hard to hide all those ‘ah, yes, fuck me’ noises from him.”

Kerr made sure to enunciate her crude language in exactly the same way as it would sound during the act.

“Keep it up and we’ll help you give the camp a live demonstration,” Dys growled into Kerr’s ear.

“Promise?” Kerr winked back.

“Jay!” Bridget shouted, catching her attention before leaping into her arms to give her a powerful bear hug. “Thank you so, so much!”

“Morning,” Jay laughed as she hugged Bridget back. “I guess you’re liking your new stats?”

“Bloody right I am!” Bridget grinned at her before seeming to remember that she was very publicly hugging Jay in front of both the not-too distant soldiers and her two girlfriends. “Ah, but, yeah. Thanks again, this really worked out great.”

Bridget awkwardly dropped down from Jay’s arms, biting her lip as she gave Aila and Kerr a few nervous glances. Kerr just grinned back at her, a knowing look on her face, while Aila seemed utterly unfazed.

Carrying two big bowls of stew, Aila walked up to Dys and passed her one before motioning for her to join her. The two sat down together on a log by the fire as everyone else did the same, talking and eating their breakfast.

“I could tell Bridget’s skill had worked out well once I checked my own status sheet,” Aila said after she had sipped a bit of her broth. “But I wanted to go over the details with her. I would have asked her last night, but she was… out of it by the time our watch was over.”

“Yeah, she was,” Dys held back a grin as she ate her meal. “We were at it for a while.”

“I’m just glad you still had enough in you for me, Kerr, and Thea. It would have been inconvenient to have to do the whole ritual again rather than a recharge.”

“What, are you trying to say you don’t want me to scramble your eggs for an hour straight?”

“Tch,” Aila tsked, “so crude. And I didn’t say that. In fact, I’m pretty sure I’ve made it clear exactly how I feel about you and me.”

Aila’s words were reinforced by her pressing up against Dys’ side, close enough that she was forced to put her arm around Aila to let her snuggle in close.

“I just said it would be inconvenient to do the ritual. You do need some actual sleep at night.”

“True,” Dys nodded, “that’s true. Maybe I’ll get a skill some day that’ll let me trade out sleep for more time fucking. That’d be pretty useful.”

Aila let out a delicate snort.

“I wouldn’t be surprised, considering it’s you. But until that time comes, we’ll just have to manage your sleep schedule. Anyway, tell me about your new stats. What are the final results?”

Jadis took the time to detail out all of her stat changes to Aila who nodded along approvingly. Everything was in line with how she’d calculated, since Jadis had already told her which attributes she’d planned on boosting should Bridget’s skill work out. Once they were done talking about Jadis’ stats, they went over everyone else’s stats as well. Everyone had seen an increase thanks to Lewd Lover’s Bond, though Bridget’s attributes had seen the biggest changes.

 

 

Aila of Red Tree

Race: Human

Primary Class: Cart Driver (24)

Secondary Class: Nephilim Powered Arcanist (18)

Tertiary Class: None

Combined Level Rating: 42

Health: 120/120

Magic: 450/450

Attributes

Strength: 10

Dexterity: 15

Agility: 20

Vitality: 12

Fortitude: 15

Endurance: 15

Arcane: 128

Divine: 0

Eldritch: 0

Focus: 30

Resilience: 5

Will: 10

     

 

 

 

Eir Aedraheill

Race: Elf

Primary Class: Beloved Cleric of Lyssandria (23)

Secondary Class: Lustful Oracle of D (6)

Tertiary Class: None

Combined Level Rating: 29

Health: 100/100

Magic: 360/360

Attributes

Strength: 8

Dexterity: 12

Agility: 10

Vitality: 10

Fortitude: 8

Endurance: 10

Arcane: 0

Divine: 134

Eldritch: 0

Focus: 36

Resilience: 10

Will: 20

     

 

 

 

Kerr of Clan Nox

Race: Therion

Primary Class: Nox Archer (32)

Secondary Class: Far Wilds Traveler (27)

Tertiary Class: None

Combined Level Rating: 59

Health: 150/150

Magic: 0/0

Attributes

Strength: 93

Dexterity: 67

Agility: 20

Vitality: 15

Fortitude: 15

Endurance: 20

Arcane: 0

Divine: 0

Eldritch: 0

Focus: 0

Resilience: 13

Will: 0

     

 

 

 

Thea of Cold Brook

Race: Human

Primary Class: Imperial Soldier (27)

Secondary Class: Shieldsworn Guard (21)

Tertiary Class: None

Combined Level Rating: 48

Health: 250/250

Magic: 0/0

Attributes

Strength: 25

Dexterity: 10

Agility: 12

Vitality: 25

Fortitude: 104

Endurance: 27

Arcane: 0

Divine: 0

Eldritch: 0

Focus: 0

Resilience: 39

Will: 0

     

 

 

 

Sabina Sarto

Race: Human / Elf Hybrid

Primary Class: Passionate Smith (20)

Secondary Class: Enchanter Smith of the Reborn (2)

Tertiary Class: None

Combined Level Rating: 22

Health: 130/130

Magic: 120/120

Attributes

Strength: 20

Dexterity: 15

Agility: 15

Vitality: 13

Fortitude: 10

Endurance: 30

Arcane: 0

Divine: 0

Eldritch: 78

Focus: 12

Resilience: 5

Will: 20

     

 

 

 

Bridget of Clan Warsong

Race: Orc

Primary Class: Lantern Light Landsknecht (20)

Secondary Class: Ardent Light of the Reborn (2)

Tertiary Class: None

Combined Level Rating: 22

Health: 200/200

Magic: 200/200

Attributes

Strength: 37

Dexterity: 7

Agility: 13

Vitality: 20

Fortitude: 10

Endurance: 14

Arcane: 107

Divine: 0

Eldritch: 0

Focus: 20

Resilience: 10

Will: 21

     

 

 

 

Interestingly, both Sabina and Bridget had both gained a second level in their new secondary classes. Sabina was no real surprise to Jadis. The smith had managed to craft multiple enchantments in a short period of time with less-than-optimal tools and conditions. She absolutely deserved to gain a level thanks to all of her hard work. The success with the anti-orgasm collar had been the tipping point, apparently.

Bridget’s level was less expected. After all, Ardent Light of the Reborn was a combat class. Surely, she should get the majority of her experience from fighting. Yet, a night of hard fucking had apparently been enough to bump her up to level two. Jadis supposed it made some sense, since the class was a lewd one, with its main skill dependent upon having sex with Nephilim.

That thought made Jadis pause internally. She now had three companions with classes that were extremely dependent upon her existence. Eir’s class, as lewd as it was, would still have uses if Jadis wasn’t around. But Aila, Sabina, and Bridget all needed her regular participation to operate at full optimization. It made her glad that her health was now at more than a thousand points. She had to make sure she lived as long as possible, for their sake as much as her own.

“Will you be ready to move out soon?” Jadis heard Willa call out from her side of the camp.

“Yes, we’re finishing up,” Jay called back to the captain with a wave of one hand. “Just a few more minutes.”

“Understood,” Willa nodded. “We will be ready when you all are.”

Jadis went back to eating, hurrying to finish up so they could get a move on with the day. As the three of her selves took big mouthfuls of meaty stew, she heard Willa call out again.

“Oh, and I would suggest the three of you spend more time actually sleeping at night, rather than whatever it was you were all doing with your companions.”

Jadis nearly choked on her food as the sound of the soldiers laughing filled her ears.

124