CH.3.2: Disciple Recruitment Ceremony (2/2)
430 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

P.O.V THIRD PERSON

Li Xuan came back to his seat, unlike before, when only the elders of the Sects or small Sects were paying attention. Now everyone had their eyes open. Including the 8 representatives of the Top 8 Sects. 

Some of them had already started boosting as well. Such as the Elder from Ten Mountain Sect.

"Of course, this is the true test. People like me who are able to climb above 1,000 steps before they even reach 50 are rare. But you already know how the young generation is already… hahaha." The elder from Ten Mountain Sect said.

"Hmm… I think that Song Cui will surely cross a thousand steps." Said the elder of the Heavenly Abode Sect.

"Of course, of course. we all know, you've your eyes on her Elder Kong, but don't you think that the 1st Ranked Yang Zan will reach the 1,000th step?" Elder of the Jade Sword Sect said. 

"Ohh, didn't Junior Li go to see him? What do you think, Junior Li?" Asked the First Elder of the Misty Mountains Sect. 

"Yes, yes. Elder Li, tell us. Do you think he can reach a thousand steps?" Asked Jade Sword Sect's Elder.

"I do think he'll reach a thousand steps, I think he might even reach 2,000 steps." Li Xuan replied. Knowing what Scion can do, he was sure of it. But everyone else started laughing.

"It seems, Elder Li doesn't know much about the steps. Even for a Nascent Soul, reaching 2,000 is hard. If you had tried the steps, you'd know." Said the Elder of Hands of Buddhism Sect. 

"Has Junior Li seen something that we've not? I would also like to know how you're so confident?" Asked the First Elder of Misty Mountains Sect. 

"It's just my intuition." Li Xuan replied.

"How about a bet? Let's bet on Yang Zan." Ten Mountain Sect's Elder suggested.

Everyone agreed to bet, 2 people. Li Xuan and Elder Xia, the first Elder of the Misty Mountains Sect were positive that Yang Zan will reach the 2000th step, while 5 elders were betting that he won't reach 2,000 steps. The only elder who didn't participate in the betting was the Elder of the Martial Guru Sect. He didn't participate in any talking either, he simply sat there with his eyes closed. 

Elder Xia had only betted in positive because she thought that her Junior would feel alone if no one sided with him. Elder Xia and her Elder Sister, Sect Master Xia, both knew Li Xuan's mother and thus in Elder Xia's eyes, Li Xuan, the son of the mysterious Hidden Expert was definitely not ordinary. 

People had already started climbing the steps, up to 100 steps, and no one stopped. But after that, people started stopping. 

Quan Ai, who Li Xuan was watching, was also moving steadily. Li Xuan had been keeping his eyes on all the Scions he had found but most importantly on Quan Ai because he wanted to take her as his Disciple. It didn't matter, how many steps she climbed, what he was waiting for was her personality. 

While he was okay with System trying to force him to do things sometimes, he wouldn't accept Disciples just because System recommends it. If they've shity personalities, it doesn't matter even if they've 1000 potential points. 

Soon people started reaching the 500th step and only a few hundred people were left now. But everyone's attention was attracted by a little girl. 

A short girl with fox tails and ears was climbing stairs as if the stairs didn't have any pressure at all. 

A Spiritual Fox or any Demihuman was very rare, less than 0.1%. On top of that such good potential, everyone would want her as a Disciple. 

Actually, most people didn't, they thought it was a disgrace to them that these creatures exist. Li Xuan found these people very racist. The only reason Demihumans were allowed to participate in the tests was that Misty Mountains Sect's Sect master had ordered that no discrimination is allowed when finding talent. Martial Guru Sect also supported this idea and thus they were allowed.

As such, everyone thought the girl had great potential, but only Misty Mountain and a few other large sects actually thought to take her as a Disciple. 

Most of the people had stopped below the 500th step, and only a couple of thousand people were able to climb up above that, Quan Ai also stopped at the 591st step. She was considered extremely good at this point, all the medium to large Sects would accept her immediately, in a medium-level Sect, she can become the Core Disciple easily while in a large Sect, it'll not be hard to become an inner Sect Disciple. 

Only 11 people were able to go above 900 and were the people that the Top 8 sects were hoping to recruit. In the end, only 7 people could climb up above the 1,000 mark. These were Song Cui, Yang Zan, Long Bai, the Fox-kin Hu Bi, and 3 more.

3 out of 7 had stopped somewhere around the 11-12 hundred mark. While the four Scions continued on.

Once they crossed the 2,000th step, they earned applause from the representatives, after all, it was not every day that this happened. 

Song Cui stopped at the 2000th step. Yang Zan in 2012th, Long Bai at 2198th and Hu Bi was still going on. Slowly but still going on. 

"I thought that Yang Zan and Long Bai will go for at least 2500, it seemed they couldn't reach that far yet." Li Xuan muttered to himself, thinking about how they were Scion. 

But hearing that the Elder of Jade Sword Sect was furious. 

"You should try it yourself, older, let's see how far you reach." He said, while his words weren't disrespectful, they still had mockery in them. 

Li Xuan thought for a moment and started walking towards the stairs. He himself wanted to test what these stairs do and how far can he go.

He started climbing, he was even faster than Hu Bi, but considering his Cultivation, it wasn't that much of a surprise. He reached Song Cui and got the notification.

{Scion found: Song Cui 

Basic: 

Name: Song Cui 

Type: Old Grandpa| Genius 

Scion Level: A

Potential Total: 66

Analysis: 

Recommended Action: Love, Loot

2nd Recommendation: Disciple, Kill

}

{Checking Authentication → Authority 2(+99) found. Displaying Status.}

{

Basic:


Name: Song Cui 

Age: 24

Gender: Female 

Race: Human


Advanced:


Spirit Roots: Ice

Bloodline: 

Constitutions: Frost Bone [Power: Weak | Unawakened]


Cultivation:


Qi Cultivation: Core Formation (1st Stage)

Body Cultivation: 

Soul Cultivation:


Cultivation Techniques:


Heavenly Tundra Scripture

Rank: Heaven (10)

Power: Average

Potential: Peak-Immortal Emperor 

Mastery: Beginner (6%)

Requirements: Pure Ice Spiritual Root


Skills: 


Frost Sword Ambush

Rank: Earth (5)

Power: Very Weak

Requirements: Ice Control (Intermediate)

Mastery: Advanced (4%)

Effects: Create a Sword of Ice and control it.

Absolute Zero

Rank: Heaven (1)

Power: Weak

Requirements: Ice Control (Advance)

Mastery: Intermediate (31%)

Effects: Create an area of the extremely cold environment around you. 

Frost Breathing

Rank: Mortal (10)

Power: Extremely Weak

Requirements: Ice Control (Beginner)

Mastery: Advance (32%)

Effects: Immunity to cold to a high degree.

Tap to View the Rest ↓


Martial & Elemental Arts:


Ice Control Mastery: Advanced (61%)

Sword Arts Mastery: Intermediate (6%)


Fate:


Frozen Plains: 0.777

Infinite Pain of Frost and Cold: 0.176

Icy Beauty: 0.046

Disciple of Immortal Shishira: 0.001


Potential:


Will: 8

Talent: 7

Comprehension: 23

Luck: 16

Cheat: 12

Total: 66


}

Finding out she was a Scion wasn't surprising, after all reaching so high with just 1st stage of Core Formation is not easy. Only Scions can do it, he was also 99% sure that the fox kin was also a Scion. 

Song Cui was also a good choice to take in as a disciple as she was a calm and collected girl. Or at least that's what it seemed like to Li Xuan. Just like Quan Ai, who was humble even after getting a good place, Song Cui also had a calm personality as she did not care about the people's attention and was doing her best on the test instead of showing off or anything like that. 

Li Xuan kept climbing, he met Hu Bi on the way, she had also stopped at the 2891st step. Li Xuan was yet to feel any pressure. 

After reaching the 4000th step, he started to feel some pressure. But he kept on climbing. 

"It turns out I'm really the Young Master," he thought. He was indeed not a normal person. While he didn't have any bloodline. It did not mean that his bloodline wasn't powerful enough. 

Li Xuan was from an extremely powerful family, a family that had produced extraordinary people. 

He did not stop at 5,000. He had surprised every single person. The pressure started weighing down on him after 6000. He finally stopped at the 6,666th step.

Creating a record. 

"Like mother like son," Elder Xia thought. While most people didn't know it, there had definitely been a person who had climbed to the top. Elder Xia and Sect Master Xia are the witnesses to that. Today her son had shown, that he's truly her son. 

Li Xuan was thinking about his three Disciple Candidates, yes three because after seeing Hu Bi's Status, he wanted to take her as his Disciple as well. He didn't even need to worry much about her personality either after watching her on the stairs. Well, of course, he couldn't be completely sure but it's the best he can get.

The only problem was, Elder Xia of Misty Mountains Sect had also been eyeing her when he was still sitting with her. And Song Cui was a target of the Heavenly Abode Sect. It would not be wise to offend two of the Top 8 Sects.


{Scion found: Hu Bi 

Basic: 

Name: Hu Bi 

Type: Genuine Genius

Scion Level: S

Potential Total: 

Analysis: 

Recommended Action: Disciple

2nd Recommendation: Love

Not Recommended: Kill, Loot

}

{Checking Authentication → Authority 2(+99) found. Displaying Status.}

{

Basic:


Name: Hu Bi 

Age: 18

Gender: Female 

Race: Spiritual Fox


Advanced:


Spirit Roots: Ice (60%) Fire (20%)

Bloodline: 

Constitutions:


Cultivation:


Qi Cultivation: Foundation Establishment (8th Stage)

Body Cultivation: 

Soul Cultivation: Core Formation (2nd Stage)


Cultivation Techniques:


Traditional Fox-kin Soul Cultivation Technique

Rank: Mortal (8)

Power: Extremely Weak

Potential: Peak-Void Sky 

Mastery: Advanced (69%)

Requirements: Fox-kin


Skills: 


Transform

Rank: Mortal (3)

Power: Extremely Weak 

Requirements: Fox-kin 

Mastery: Advanced (40%)

Effects: Transform from Fox to Human form and back. 

Tap to View the Rest ↓


Martial & Elemental Arts:


Ice Control Mastery: Advanced (88%)


Fate:


Nine-Tailed Nightmare: 0.998

Revival of Heavenly Fox: 0.001

Ruler of Heavenly Plains: 0.001


Potential:


Will: 16

Talent: 48

Comprehension: 42

Luck: 28

Cheat: 0

Total: 134


}

Li Xuan was a little bit worried about the Nine-Tailed Nightmare, but how can such a cute smiling girl with a cheerful personality become a nightmare? Even when people were mocking her or trying to bully her for the racial reason she is extremely cheerful and as if she doesn't even care about them. Simply Happy in herself. 

Li Xuan was sure to get her as a Disciple, Misty Mountains Sect had really friendly relations with the Roaring Dragon Sect, so it would not be as bad, and since Elder Xia was only eyeing her and hadn't said anything should be fine. 

He came to the sides of the stairs and jumped down. Flying back to his seat. Obviously, the one who had challenged him to climb the stairs was now looking at the sky.

At that time everyone was discussing the top disciples. This time, it was extremely amazing as 7 people had gone above the 1000 mark, 4 who had gone above the 2000 mark. Thus everyone was quite excited about this time's recruitment.

Soon the top 7 were called up on the stage. Now will start betting, where they'll give benefits to these youths, trying to make them choose their sect.

"Let's start with the most wanted disciple. Yang Zan." Said the Elder of Hands of Buddhism Sect. He was considered most wanted because he was just at Foundation Establishment and had climbed so high.

"You'll become the personal disciple of the Sect Master himself, how about it?" Immediately said the elder of the Luminous Creation Sect. Everyone knew that the Sect Master of Luminous Creation Sect was looking for a Disciple right now. Thus they were the only sect that would be willing to give such a position. 

After all, becoming the disciple of the Sect Master was the highest you can get. 

Luminous Creation Sect had betted the only thing no other sect can topple. 

"We offer you the position of a personal disciple of the Second Elder, but we'll also give you an Earth-Grade Artefact." After thinking for a bit the Elder of Jade Sword Sect started. 

But no matter what other people say, Luminous Creation Sect had already won as soon as it started. 

Li Xuan obviously wasn't going to attack these Scions right now, but he was already making plans for that. He definitely wanted to absorb his system, but right now was not a good time. 

But it wouldn't be bad to play a little. He signaled and one of his Servents bought him something. The main reason, however, was that he wanted to see if he'll face any consequences if he messes with Scions, if yes then how do they work?

"Before we settle this, something had been bugging me and I would like to check something out. I don't think anyone will mind me using the Cultivation Appraisal device on our 7 geniuses?" He said.

"Why do you want to do that Elder Li?" Elder of Jade Sword Sect asked. 

"Oh, it's just to show everyone that all our geniuses have the Cultivation that they're showing. It's just some small-medium sects have been gossiping that how can such geniuses exist and that they must be powerful Cultivators and such. It would just be a slap in the face if that were to happen, after all our 8 sects are the organizers." He replied. 

No one was talking about it before, but when they heard it, they did start talking about it. Thus everyone had no choice but to allow it. It was anyway just a test, it didn't even matter.

"I disagree, Seniors, This Li Xuan is trying to disgrace all of you. He thinks that all you seniors can't detect from the aura. Seniors, it's disrespectful to you." Yang Zan started saying. 

Before someone starts thinking about it, Li Xuan said in an Angry and Arrogant voice.

"You talk to me like that? A mere Junior is saying my name without any honorifics. Do you even understand that I'm currently representing the whole Roaring Dragon Sect? You can be beheaded for such behavior. If not for my respect towards the Luminous Creation Sect, I would already order it as well." 

With that, not only he reduced Yang Zan's reputation but also made it so that the Luminous Creation Sect thinks that he was doing them a favor. But in reality, he wasn't even a disciple yet, so the favor was just bullshit. But the Luminous Creation Sect Elder can't say that now, because it is a potential disciple after all. But actually, Luminous Creation Sect Elder was second-guessing his decision.

Sect Master's Disciples represent the Sect itself. If such a guy, who didn't bat an eye while offending one of the most powerful backgrounds, was to represent their Sect. They might as well not take disciple in the first place.

Obviously, he was appraised first. Yang Zan still had confidence in his system and thought that he would not be exposed. But unknowingly, Li Xuan had closed that door as well, when yesterday he had told Uncle Li, his protector in the shadows, to get him the most powerful Cultivator Appraisal Tool.

So currently, in his hand was a Sky Grade Artefact. If the other 7 Sects knew, they would be astonished, after all a Sky Grade Artefact was the most precious thing to them. Only a few Sects had one. 

Thus, exposing Yang Zan was pretty simple.

"It seems you had a reason to say no when Elder Li wanted to appraise everyone." Said the Elder of Heavenly Abode Sect. 

On the other hand, the Elder of the Luminous Creation Sect was furious, But still happy. Because now he can say.

"Of course, since he had lied about his Cultivation. All our offers all nulled. After all, we were batting on a genius in Foundation Establishment rank who was able to go above 2000 steps, not a Core Formation rank." Now, no one could say that Luminous Creation Sect went back on their word.

"Yang Zan, since you lied about your Cultivation. Our Sect can not accept it." Said the Elder of the Jade Sword Sect. After that similar sentences came from everywhere. 

After some discussion, he was accepted as Core Disciple in a Large Sect called Grand Spirit Sect. After all, no matter what he did, he was still a genius.

"Now onto a true Genius, Long Bai." Said the Elder of the Jade Sword Sect. 

A proud Long Bai came forward. He was at first very furious, because of that Yang Zan, but now seeing Yang Zan not even getting into the top 8 sects, he was extremely happy. This Yang Zan was simply a fraud, how can he compare to Son of Chaos? 

A similar case happened again when Luminous Creation Sect offered the position of the personal disciple of the Sect master. This time they finally found one as well. 

Before anyone could say anything Elder of the Heavenly Abode Sect said.

"Now for the Genius of our Northern Continent, as we're from the same continent, I'll obviously be generous to you. I'm the Second Elder of the Sect and I offer you to become my disciple." 

Song Cui was quite confident right now, her master had told her that out of the 8 representatives, 5 seemed anxious. Her master could tell from their Auras. The only people who were not anxious were the Elder of the Misty Mountains Sect, the Elder of the Martial Guru Sect, and the Elder of the Roaring Dragon Sect. 

Li Xuan wasn't anxious because he wasn't thinking about taking her as a disciple seriously. He wanted to, but only if he could. He didn't want to offend the Heavenly Abode Sect by going too strongly so he said.

"I offer you to become my Disciple, while I'm only at Nascent Soul rank, I am sure as my first disciple, you'd not have any shortage of resources or guidance."  Everyone turned towards him.

Of course, people weren't shocked at his batting, but at what he had batted. As the next Sect Master, becoming his first disciples was obviously not a small thing. They were even more surprised at him taking in a disciple. 

Of course, many young geniuses would take in disciples, but they wouldn't take someone just one major rank below them as a disciple. It meant he was confident that she would not be able to outrank him anytime soon. 

Of course, in these experts' eyes, anytime soon meant a few thousand years. 

"Disciple Greets Master." Song Cui immediately knelt and acknowledged him as her master.

{Disciple Acquired: Song Cui

Scion Level: A

Rewards:

500 System Coins

Glazing Sword (Earth II)

1+ Nascent Soul Rank Token 

To View more information please visit the Disciple page of Job Function}

In the name of the storage device, his hand went into a Storage Bag and he took out the Glazing Sword and gave it to her. 

"Here, as to celebrate you becoming my disciple. Accept this as your gift." Li Xuan said. He was sure that the System had given him the Sword for her. 

Everyone was becoming jealous now, Long Bai who was standing behind the Elder of the Luminous Creation Sect was also salivating. Most people could tell it was an Earth-Grade Sword, a good one at that too. 

The Sword was a long sword with ice thin blade, the blue hilt leaking cold in the environment. Simply holding it she could tell, all her attacks done with this will be twice as effective. 

"Looks like you've found a good master, Song Cui, now you have got a true master. You should only call him your master. I'm just a Soul, you should just call me senior sister from now on." Immortal Shishira said to Song Cui in her head. 

"Senior, aren't you a little too old to be my Senior Sister? " Song Cui replied.

"What? How dare you. I might be 3 hundred million years old but my heart is still 16 years old. You should actually call me Junior Sister, but it's just my Cultivation is higher than yours, so it would not sound good." Immortal Shishira pouted. Indeed, it was true, Immortal Shishira was always acting like a little girl, only when things were serious would she actually start talking like a mature person.

Soon everyone was out, only Hu Bi was left. The only people who had not batted on anyone yet were First Elder Xia of Misty Mountains Sect and Martial Guru Sect's Elder Anand. But this time Elder Xia started first.

"Now for Hu Bi, our misty mountain accepts everyone regardless of their race. Well as long as they're females. I acknowledge you as a genius and offer you to become my Disciple."

Li Xuan also spoke. "Hu Bi, your genius surpasses races, I offer you the position of my second disciple if you wish."

Hu Bi only got these two offers. To be honest, she wasn't expecting any offer at all. And simply hoping to get into Martial Guru Sect. 

As every time, they will announce at the end. "Everyone who has passed over the 500th step may enter our Sect. Our sect does not have differences between Disciples, you will be accepted regardless of your Gender, race, or background and will always be treated as equals." It's said that there were very few geniuses in the Martial Guru Sect, but most that were were Demihumans. It was still an extremely powerful Sect, because of its numbers. 

They would take in a very large number of above-average to almost genius-level Disciples and that's how they had become this powerful. It's also said, if instead of the Eastern Continent, they were in the Central Continent, they'll be the most powerful Sect. 

Hu Bi, who had come from a Small Fox-kin family, was overwhelmed right now. Usually, Demihumans are treated as slaves and such. Hu Bi, had endured it all with a smile. She had taken everything in a positive light, but she wasn't dumb, she knew how the world worked. 

So when she was offered to become the Disciple of two of the most powerful Sects, all her emotions started coming out, and even as a Core Formation Ranked Cultivator, she could not stop herself from crying. 

She had done it, she had achieved it, a point where no one will be able to bully her. She knew that the name alone was enough when it came to these sects. Even the Royal Family gives them a face when these sects ask for something. 

In her crying, she did not realize that someone had hugged her, he was stroking her hair. Patting her down. "It's okay, everything's okay now." He was whispering.

Everyone was surprised by this action by Li Xuan, usually, after becoming Cultivators, people don't cry. They've enough control over their emotions. In this situation, Hu Bi's crying itself was surprising. Elder Xia was thinking about how much someone had to go through, that they had so many pent-up emotions, that'll make a Core Formation Rank cry. She also thought to comfort her. But these thousands of years olds did not know how to.

These people have left far away the emotions that would make them cry, now they do not remember what to do when someone cries. But for Li Xuan, who was from Earth, it was an instinctive feeling. It was like he had done this before, he probably had in his life on earth. But Li Xuan did not remember who it was. Sister? Daughter? Wife? Girlfriend? Or just a friend. His memories had been stolen from him, he could not remember them. But he remembers what to do when someone cries. 

His Arrogant Young Master image had broken beyond repair. But he didn't care about it. What kind of man would he be, if he would let a girl cry in front of him like that? 

"Disc… Disciple Greets, Master." Hu Bi also decided who to choose as her master, one who held her just because it was the right thing to do. She chose her master based on if her master would help her when she needed and Li Xuan had already proven that he indeed will.

{Disciple Acquired: Hu Bi 

Scion Level: S

Rewards:

2,000 System Coins

Blazing Frost Sword (Earth II)

1+ Nascent Soul Rank Token 

To View more information please visit the Disciple page of Job Function}

He took out the Blazing Frost Sword and gave it to Hu Bi, this sword was a double-edged sword that had cold flames surrounding the blade. The flames were so abnormal that even the people at Void Sky Rank thought that if they were attacked with this sword, they will not survive, of course, that is if the user is able to land a hit that Hu Bi can't, for now.

"Thank you, Master, it looks really cool… hic.. it matches my hair too… hic" Li Xuan patted her again and gave her some water. 

"Hu Bi greets *hic*, Elder Sister Song." Hu Bi said.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." Replied Song Cui.

She wasn't a social person, so for her the reply was normal. But for Hu Bi, it was very boring. She started thinking if her Elder Sister doesn't like her because of her race. 

It didn't matter to her, she knew people's opinions won't change overnight, but her bullying will definitely stop overnight, she knew. 

Just like every time, once the main teams were done Martial Guru Sect announced that they'd take in anyone who has crossed the 500th step. Of course, even if it's one of the Top 8 Sects, not everyone above the 500th step will go to the Martial Guru Sect, because it has almost no benefits. While choosing a Medium to Large Sect will give them a lot of benefits. But still, a lot of people will choose the Martial Guru Sect because of its extremely good protection. 

Quan Ai was delighted to hear that, after all, she had gone above 500 steps. Now she'll be free from her stepmother, can her mother go up against one of the top 8 sects? She'll finally be able to cultivate, that's when three people flew over and landed in front of her.

She knew them, 2 were the Geniuses who crossed the 2,000th steps and the other was their Master, Elder Li of the Roaring Dragon Sect. But why were they coming towards her, she thought.

"Hello, I'm Li Xuan of the Cloudy Dragon Peak, Elder and Representative of the Roaring Dragon Sect. I would like to take you as a disciple if you agree." He said.

Quan Ai was dumbstruck. Who was she? Nobody, who was he? The next Sect Master of the Roaring Dragon Sect. How can she become a disciple of such a powerful person? 

"But why?" She asked hesitating.

Li Xuan was stunned, that's what he was missing. What reason does he give her? He hadn't thought about that. 

"Because Moon's Shadow in your Fate, we're fated to become Master and Disciple." He said, like a hidden expert.

"Oh, does Junior Cultivates Fate skills as well?" A voice came from behind. 

Fuck, why do you have to come now? But in reality, she was always there, this much distance was simply negligible for Void Sky-ranked Cultivators. Elder Xia had always been keeping an eye on him, so she got intrigued when she heard him mention Fate.

Fate was a very mysterious concept that usually Immortals would talk about. But finding out that this Youth can see fate was quite surprising. Of course, if it was anyone else, she would think that they were just making up an excuse, but knowing his mother, she knew he is probably telling the truth.

"Yes, I do, practice it… Senior Xia" Li Xuan replied hesitantly. 

"Ohh, then would this Junior look at my Fate and tell me, what it speaks of?" She asked teasingly. 

Of course, she knew that these Fate-type skills were extremely costly and dangerous and was just teasing him. But Li Xuan did not know that thus he used his Appraisal on her. 

{Checking Authentication → Authority 2 (+ !) found. Displaying Status.}

{

Basic:


Name: Xia Nuan

Age: 3,124

Gender: Female 

Race: Human


Advanced:


Spirit Roots: Water

Bloodline: Mystic Titan [Power: Average| Unawakened]

Constitutions: 


Cultivation:


Qi Cultivation: Void Sky (10th Stage)

Body Cultivation: 

Soul Cultivation: Earth King (6th Stage)


Cultivation Techniques:


Unrestrained Fog Scripture 

Rank: Mortal (10)

Power: Extremely Weak

Potential: Peak-Nature's Visp

Mastery: Advanced (71%)

Requirements: Water Spiritual Root


Fate:


Servant of Beginnings: 0.496

Titan's Child: 481

Other: 0.023


Potential:


Will: 12

Talent: 8

Comprehension: 9

Luck: 7

Cheat: 

Total: 36


}

She had quite a good potential for someone who's not a Scion, was the first thought that came to Li Xuan's mind.

"Your Fate, it's somehow related to Titans.. probably Mystic Titans." He replied.

While there were no changes in her Facial features, Elder Xia was shocked by the Core. She knew her own family very well, including her bloodline. 

She immediately bid goodbyes to Junior Li and some others and left to meet her sister. The recruitment was already over so no one found it odd. 


19