CH.7: Around the World
707 10 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, I had already told them that I'm a transmigrator, my fate has been sealed already, why aren't they doing anything? They are looking at each other, probably talking with Spirit Sense. Suddenly all the equipment attached to me is thrown away and I come out. My mother hugged me tightly.

Sighing she said, "You know I was so worried about you." She said as she kissed my forehead and crushed me into a bear hug.

"Ahh.. what happened?" I asked.

"Aham… let me answer that since you might not even know about it."  My grandmother, who was standing a little far away said, clearing her throat. 

"Let's first get out of this dump first," my mother said as we teleported to the garden. Old Ming was standing there, she was my mother's manager, and she gave the order to the maids that they should prepare a banquet.

"Now, Little Xuan, you see your mother called me here when she found out your personality had completely changed and so had your Cultivation Rank soared. But most importantly, she could not divine anything related to you. We were worried that some higher being had possessed you." My grandmother explained.

"Mother also tried to divine about you, but it seemed as if you're standing outside the boundaries of reality. Unless in direct contact with you, knowing anything about you was impossible." My mother also explained.

It seemed my skill Anonymous Being had something to do with it. 

"Anyway, I had to thus decent here and use the old school equipment to check your soul and stuff. Turns out a natural phenomenon called Transmigration happened. You see, souls never die, even when we say we destroyed a soul, it only means that we erased its connections with this life, after all, the soul is energy itself, you can't possibly destroy it. Many researchers have been trying to find out more about Soul, actually, your mother is also a minor researcher in this topic, of course, her main research point being.."  "Mother, you're going off-topic." My mother interpreted my grandmother. 

"Yes, yes, so Souls. Your soul opened up due to this phenomenon and remembered memories of your last life, anyway when this happens, the mind including the personality clash. Sometimes, both the current life mind and previous life mind will combine but most of the time one wins and the other disappears. Which is probably what happened to you. Your Last life personality was a lot more powerful and influential than the current Li Xuan who did nothing but Cultivation and didn't interact unless forced. Anyway, you're still Li Xuan just with your previous life's personality. Either that or you're someone at Creator Rank at least and are fooling the detection machine."

"Mother, we already talked about it. Even someone at that rank can't fool… that." My mother said glaring at grandmother. 

"Yes, yes, you're Li Xuan, that's confirmed. But I just don't understand where did you get this weird ability to block Reality Sense." She wondered. 

Yeah, it does say in the Description it blocks reality sense and stuff. Anyway, I personally don't even know if Li Xuan is my next life. Or has the System made some arrangements so that it looks like that? 

"Well, I don't even know what Reality Sense is, so I don't understand how I'm blocking it," I replied. 

"Oh it's just an upgraded version of Spirit Sense, well not really but at your Rank that's the best explanation," Grandmother answered. 

"Now, now, that's enough serious talk. I even had to bring my son here from the middle of something. Tell me, son, since your personality had completely changed, what do you like now? What are your hobbies? Do you remember things from your past life? How was it? Well at least I know one thing turned out good, after seeing you today. Don't shy away if you need any concubines, if you like any girl, tell mother about it. I'll arrange them for you. That Vast Sea ranked girl wasn't a bad choice either, do you want me to transfer her to your mountain?" She started asking me all kinds of questions.

Mother, slowly. I'm here now anyway so there's no need to hurry. Also, I don't think sending her to my mountain would be a good thing, just give her some job, she had told me that she's currently unaffiliated and looking for a decent faction to join or something." I said.

"Of course, whatever you wish. Now tell me, do you remember your last life?" She asked.

"Not much, just a few blurry things, I can't remember if I had a family or what was my job or anything personal at all, but I do remember random things like a story I read or knowledge about Quantum Mechanics. I mean maybe I was studying Quantum Mechanics so I know about it but I don't know for sure." First time after coming to this world, I poured out whatever came to my mind without thinking about how it might ruin my image. 

"Ohh, don't worry about it, you've got a family here anyway and for other things you can't remember, I bet they're just useless things, don't mind them." My mother consoled me probably hearing the sadness in my voice as I recalled my life or rather couldn't recall it.

As we were talking a maid came and informed us that the banquet was ready. I also saw that my grandmother had fallen asleep on the chair.

"Does she always sleep on chairs? Isn't she a powerful cultivator, why does she sleep so much?" I asked my mother.

"Because I like sleeping" a voice answered in my mind. It was different from the spiritual sense but kind of same function. 

"So you're awake?" I asked, looking at her. 

"Can't you see I'm sleeping? Of course, I'm not awake, this is just me answering you in my sleep." She replied in my head again. She was definitely weird. 

Oh, maybe I should appraise her. 

{Checking Authentication → Authority 2 (+ (-2) ) found. Authority Insufficient.}

Wait what? Why? Let's calm down. Maybe she's just too powerful that I don't have enough authority. Let's try it on mother. She shouldn't be that powerful, right?

{Checking Authentication → Authority 2 (+ (-1) ) found. Displaying Status.}

{

Basic:


Name: He Zexian 

Age: 29,011

Gender: Female 

Race: Human - Titan 


Cultivation:


Qi Cultivation: Immortal King (10th Stage)

Body Cultivation: Immortal (1st Stage)

Soul Cultivation: Nature's Visp (10th Stage)


Potential:


Will: ??

Talent: ??

Comprehension: ??

Luck: ??

Cheat: 0

Total: 99?


}

It looks like the more powerful a person is, the harder it'll be to appraise them. But to be honest, I don't even know or understand the ranks above Nature's Visp rank so it's useless to find out what rank someone is in. 

The best thing in this world was the beautiful girls but the second best thing was definitely the food, or maybe I just didn't eat luxury neals in my previous life. Actually, I do remember eating in fine restaurants and such, who knows? At least I've good food here. 

The worry I had of getting exposed or something is also gone so now I live as I wish. Just as we were chatting happily my mother asked me.

"Son, if you need anything, do tell your mother. After all, we've Everything, with your previous personality, you would always shy away and other than Cultivation resources never asked for anything. But remember, you're from the Li Family and He family. Whatever you want in the whole world will be yours if you ask for it." She was a very gentle mother. I suddenly was getting emotional, but I understood why, my memories were hazy but I had just remembered that I had lost my mother at a young age in my previous life. 

"It's okay, I'm here," she said, she somehow understood my emotions and patted my back.

After a while, I did ask something.

"Actually, there's something I wanted to ask, you see, since father isn't here people in the Sect are getting daring, a small family under the Wang faction tried to kill me, and the Discipline Hall Master and his son also are making up trouble, his son even went ahead and was about to slap my disciple. If I wasn't there, I don't know what he would have done."

Unlike a protagonist, as the Young Master I will definitely use the background to control things. I can't let go of that Elder, if I've to live peacefully in this world, I need to be extremely decisive and create a reputation that no one tries to go against me. I also need to put some respect for myself in my disciples. 

"Looks like your father isn't paying much attention in the Sect. His concentration on things is actually very precise, actually, that's one of the things I like about him, but looks like in his absence I'll have to handle this sect." Mother replied.

"Geng Ming, cut the heads of that father and son and put it on display, send the message to everyone in the sect that they betrayed the Sect or something. Intelligent people will understand why they died anyway." She ordered Old Ming.

"Wouldn't that weaken the Sect though? He's in Solar Creator rank after all." I asked. Of course, I knew there will be a death but I only thought that the son would die, which should be enough warning. 

"Maybe in the eyes of the world, it'll, but it doesn't matter anyway. If the sect does need people we can arrange them without any problem." She replied. Her tone is a lot more serious, similar to how she was after she met me in that Void thing. But as she looked at me again, her expression melted into a smile.

"I also heard that you used Immortal Words that I used to teach your disciples. I didn't think you've such a powerful soul even without any soul Cultivation." My mother said,

I don't know about immortal words, but I did tell them the essence of 11 ranks. 

"Of course, he has a powerful soul, it takes a lot of power for the Transmigration Phenomenon to happen." My grandmother butted in, who as soon as she woke up has been eating nonstop. 

I don't even understand where all the food goes in that small body, she had definitely eaten more than her body size. 

"Actually with such a powerful soul, if you Cultivate Soul rather than Spirit, it would be a lot more beneficial." Grandmother continued.

"But mother, wouldn't that interfere with.. that?" Mother glanced at grandmother.

What were they talking about now?

"Yeah, I'll ask about it first." She said and looking at me continued "don't Cultivate body or soul until I get back at you. There are a few things you don't know and don't have to need to know for now, but it'll help you in the future."

"When will you tell me about it? If I can Cultivate the soul faster and better then shouldn't I be doing that?" I asked.

"Just be patient boy, you don't need to know why. Why do you want to cultivate fast anyway? Do you have anything you lack?" She replied in a steamed tone.

"If you say so." I didn't care about it much either.

P.O.V. CHANGE: FIRST PERSON

On the southern continent, which was not as Developed as other Continents a young man was cultivating. If Li Xuan was here, he would know that it was a scion. This Young man was from a small background but after face-slapping many young masters and making a large harem with all different types of girls, he was now a powerful cultivator at Nascent Soul rank. On this Continent, a Nascent Soul rank cultivator was considered quite powerful, he could rule over a few Kingdoms easily, but why would he waste his time in that when he had already put his hands on 3 different princesses and eventually all three kingdoms will be his. 

Suddenly he felt something was wrong, he had extremely powerful intuition, a lot more than a Nascent Soul should have. He immediately reached his home and found out that it was burnt down and there was only a plate there. It read that "If you want your women back, meet me at Syrayra Vila."

He immediately reached there, but it was full of traps, he even got poisoned and such, many Nascent Soul cultivators attacked him but he survived. It was quite frustrating, instead of coming one by one, they had attacked him together without holding anything back. 

Still in the end he survived using his hidden cards. Finally, he reached his women, they were bound and chained. All of them had fainted, he was full of rage for whoever did it, but first, he needed to get his women to safety.

As soon as he got closer, however, they all blasted. He who was already injured, was extremely close to death now, rage had filled him to the brink and he started to stand up but suddenly he saw a sword in his heart.

The man who was holding the sword was still not satisfied and cut his body in half, after that he used a type of hellfire to burn the body and soul, he then used all kinds of incense sticks and prayed not only Taoist but also Buddhist prayers to cleanse the soul. 

"Finally," he explained. 

He looked at his system. 

[The Grand Supreme Villainous No.1 System]

[Congratulations to host for killing the Protagonist, you've also completed the Quest to upgrade the system up to ⅘.


Here are your rewards Host


Villainous Aura increased by 2500

All of the Protagonist Harem as Slaves 

Protagonist's Cheat (The ultra instinct)

One Major Rank Increase in Cultivation

10,000 Villain Points 

50,000 High-Grade Spirit Stones

Grand Supreme Villainous No.1 System Upgrade Fragment No 4]

Good good, he had obviously not killed the real girls. He knew he would get them as slaves after all. It was his 4th protagonist. 

"System, who's my next target?"

[Host, I've searched the target for you already. It's Long Bai of the Luminous Creation Sect. Host, Long Bai has reached Core Formation rank but he's a lot more difficult to deal with because he has become the main Disciple of the Sect Master.]

"Oh, do we have to go to the Central Continent now? It'll definitely be harder then, but I'll kill him as well and steal his women. Hahahaha'' he laughed like a villain. 

[Host, would you like to teleport to the Central Continent? It's only 3,000 Villain Points.]

"Of course, how else would I go there?"

The same Long Bai was currently Duel Cultivating with his master. The Current Sect Master of the Luminous Creation sect was a woman who looked to be in her 20s but she was quite old. However, she had never felt the touch of a man yet. But with Long Bai's care and love and many efforts *cough* Scion Effect *cough* her heart melted in just two weeks. 

Long Bai after all was the Son of Chaos, in chaos Cultivation, it was extremely great if you could Cultivate with someone of a higher Rank. Of course, that wasn't the reason he had fallen in love with his master. I swear that's not the reason, he just found her beautiful and her personality was also amazing… or well he knew it would be amazing as soon as he saw two large melons. Aham, two large waves of personality. 

With his Master's help, he was able to reach the 4th Stage of Core Cultivation Rank from Peak Foundation Establishment rank in just two weeks. Of course, everything was not so smooth. His fatty merchant friend who had a lot of connections had just told him that the Great Elder's son was very jealous of him. Long Bai had thought that he'll receive many resources here, but that man had stopped everything. The Great Elder was also one generation higher than Sect Master so she had to give him face. He has to show that Young Master who's boss. He the Son Of Chaos doesn't make any enemies but whoever becomes his enemy will meet only Chaos. 

It was a good thing that a Secret Realm will open soon enough in the Western Province, where his Sect was located in. Coincidentally there was another person who will be going to this event.

Yang Zan, who had entered the Grand Spirit Sect, was also in the Western Province. The Central Continent was extremely large and was thus divided into 4 provinces named on the directions.

The 5 Great Sects were Sects thus they actually didn't occupy too much area. Even the 5 of them combined only held around 10% of the territory while the 90% was ruled by the Mao Empire, Under the Mao Empire come around 10 Kingdoms. Some large and some small, the Empire didn't really care about these kingdoms as long as they paid taxes and did not interfere in the matters of the Empire.

The 3rd most powerful Kingdom under the Mao Empire was the Chan Kingdom. Chan Kingdom's current King had two legitimate children, one princess and one prince.

The current prince was watching his sister have sex with Yang Zan and recording it using a record stone. 

What actually happened was that the Grand Spirit Sect and the Chan Kingdom had an alliance and very good relations. Thus both the princess and Prince were actually the disciples of the Sect Master of the Grand Spirit Sect. But suddenly their master had taken in a powerful Disciple called Yang Zan and things went south. He the Prince of Chan Kingdom, Chan De was humiliated by this person, this Yang Zan had not only defeated him in battle but also in blacksmithing, which was Chan Kingdom's speciality. Then he found out that he even had an affair with his sister, after thinking about it he understood. This Yang Zan wanted to use his sister to get crowned the King of Chan Kingdom. 

Thus he had planned to record these two and spread it in the sect, you see the Sect Grand Spirit Sect prohibited any intimate relations between disciples. So after he spreads it, it'll naturally be found by elders and not only Yang Zan be expelled but his sister might also face some punishments. And since he wasn't the one who told the elder but they found it because "some" disciple had recorded it and spread it, he won't face any punishment from his father either.

There was one more Scion, one that had sprouted behind Li Xuan's back. Yu Huang was the person whom Li Xuan had helped and found out that he was still Awakening as a scion. He had just Awakened while Li Xuan was on an island far away.

Yu Huang was an Emperor of an extremely powerful Empire that he had created himself. In this world, no one had been able to reach Nature's Visp Rank but he did it and then created a powerful Empire that covered all 7 Continents in his Realm. But alas, he who wanted to ascend and become an Immortal faced a failure and died, but because he was able to open the Realm Gate, he was able to throw his soul in, which found its destination and occupied the body of Yu Huang in this Realm. 

He immediately went through the memories in his body, Yu Huang is an orphan who was born into slavery but because an inner sect disciple of the Roaring Dragon Sect found him to have decent Cultivation Talent had taken him in and even gave him the status of Outer Sect disciple.

He had just become an inner sect disciple after years of effort. He was beaten by some core elders as well but a righteous elder found that out and punished those Core Disciples.

He was filled with respect for Elder Li and Saintess Ji. Emperor Yu found his situation quite good, Saintess was keeping an eye out for him and he was an inner sect disciple of a very powerful Sect. With his memories, he had even found out that the Sect Master might be a Nature's Visp Rank cultivator.

While the Central Continent was facing the waves of Scions, on the northern Continent, the Song family had received an invitation to a martial competition, a once-in-a-hundred-year event held by the Lao Empire of the Northern Continent. Usually, the competition was won by either the Empire or the Heavenly Abode Sect but since the reputation of the Song Clan was not good right now. Thus Matriarch Song Delan decided to get her daughter to participate and win this competition.

Song Delan was an extremely beautiful woman in her early thirties, at least she looked like that. She was currently dealing with a lot of things, the Song Clan needed a successor and since her daughter had left to join a Sect and had already told her that she wanted to go her own way, she was currently under the pressure to marry again. You see, Song Cui's father had long left Song Delan, actually, they wouldn't even have married if not for a mistake. Well, she wouldn't call it a mistake now at least. 

Song Delan used to be nothing but a low-level branch family member of the Song Clan. Her status was not higher than a servant in the main family. At that time a powerful Nature's Visp cultivator from the upper world had descended into this world, he had come here for a very particular reason, to give birth to a son. 

He needed someone who had a good bloodline but had low status so that he can use her. Song Delan was the one who was found to have these qualities, he had promised her an immortal treasure in exchange for her womb. Song Delan at that time was quite desperate so she accepted, but of course, the powerful Cultivator didn't actually impregnate her but rather used an ancient method to leave his seed in her, he thought her to be too low and said he would never fuck such a "thing". 

However, from the seed were born twins, and the main family also found out about the matter. The matriarch at that time was extremely scheming and using Song Delan she skinned that upper-world cultivator. You see, she directly declared that Song Delan was her successor and such the act performed on her was a disgrace towards the Song Clan. 

If he didn't pay, he would be hunted down and never be able to go back, not only that if the news leaked, he would lose not only his reputation but also his clans. 

In the end, he took the son away and left Song Cui here, of course, Song Cui didn't know any of this, she thought that the treasure he left was extremely valuable one that her father had left for her, she even found a necklace in that chest and wore it forever. Song Delan never told her anything bad about her father, she knew that if Song Cui finds out she would break down mentally, thus she thought to only tell her once she is in Nascent Soul rank where the mental fortitude is extremely sturdy. But most of the Clan knew about this matter and were thus trying to force marriage on her. 

As she was from a side family, her grip on the family wasn't as powerful as previous matriarchs, if she had not received resources for being the successor at that time and had grown in ranks by leaps and bounds, she would have probably been overthrown already. This internal struggle in the Clan was one of the reasons it was slowly declining. If not for Nature's Visp Ancestors behind the Clan, it would have probably been overtaken by the Lao Empire. 

Thus the competition was also quite important for the Song Clan and other than Song Cui, no one else had the guts to say that they can win it against the younger generation.

Thus she wrote a letter to her daughter.

18