02
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another smell.

 

This time inside the office. Odd. It's still 8. They usually come quite late. Took off my headphones only to hear a group of female co-workers sharing some ghost stories. No wonder they come here early.

 

Got up and went to the restroom. Rook my keys and lock every stall. Then I exit.

 

“Have locked the men’s room.” I said as I passed this floor janitor. There are three floors with one janitor each. 

“Eyy, thanks for that boyo. Done with the ladies room too. Why so early tho?”

“Ghost stories”

“Again? Them still in high school or somethin?”

“I believe we have a new customer service. Not from here. The usual stories”

“I see. Hope she listens to the story damn well then.”

“Make some space for me if it comes tonight”

 

He nodded, then we went back to our own work. The ladies finished their shift at 9. Other than the smell that arrived early, my work continued as usual. As the last to finish shift, I am required to make sure everything is turned off. All is well till all that’s left is to exit the building.

 

Lo and behold, It is already there. Just beyond the glass door that separates this building and outside.While it sounds stupid, the city mandated a see through glass door on all public buildings. You need to know what’s waiting just outside.

 

Tock-tock-tock. Tock-tock

It knocks the glass door.

 

Hmmm.

Fuck.

Support me at https://ko-fi.com/valarion if you enjoy the story

0