05
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s 6 p.m. Finally arrived at the location. It's a five story building. Apparently it is a branch office of a certain IT company. However, even before entering the building, the problem already became apparent. The front door is made of wood. Coupled with the fact that the employees are mostly not local, no wonder the massacre happened. All that’s left is to check inside.

Performed the last check on my inventory. Salt, chalk, and marker to set boundaries. Flashlight, then various snacks and a water bottle to last the night, and lastly, a building blueprint provided by the city council. I slung my backpack as I finished and took a breather. I really, really hope this thing has a rule.

 

Ducked under the police line and entered the building. Making sure the front door is properly closed. I am immediately greeted by a scene of carnage. At least what’s left of them. There’s dried blood everywhere. Looked around for a relatively clean area, but found none. The first floor was a killing zone. Then there’s another problem.

 

The doors here have no section of a small window to see the other side. Might explain the deaths in all enclosed rooms. Some survivors, thinking it’s over, opened to take a peek. Hopefully that’s the case. Because the other explanation will be that it can open doors.

 

Checked the blueprint for a good place to conduct the test and found one. There’s a server room on the second floor. It has two entrances, east and west. Encircled by a corridor.

 

Took a lift up and I made my preparations. Two lines using chalk on each side of the eastern door, then make the same lines with salt on the western door. As the server doors already have a plate signing ‘Server Staff only’, I don’t need to use the marker to make ownership boundaries.

 

As I finished my preparation, I checked the time. 7.10 p.m. There’s still time, so I took the lift up to check the rest of the building.

The lift opened to reveal one big room. Filled with rows and rows of cubicles. A floor for customer service staff. Some of the places are covered with blood. This floor requires renovation. It is safer in a fully enclosed room. Marginally.

 

Took another lift up. The fourth floor consists of enclosed rooms. A room for the marketing division, a break room, and a few meeting rooms. Other than no windows, the rooms are proper. It is now 7.30 p.m. as I checked after exiting the meeting room.

 

And then the smell arrived.

0