Chapter 44
193 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The school year has finally ended. It was time for their three month long break. Leon had already planned his activities in the following months. He would continue to explore the wild in order to train and to farm for resources at the same time. But before anything else, he would pay a visit to the Monarchs since he was not able to see them for a while. Professor Oak and Mike were still out of the region when he called them. They congratulated Leon and his team for winning and that they saw the fight online.

Mark said that he would be heading back to his region, Sinnoh, to help his family the entire break while Woody would head to Johto to accompany his father for an important business deal.

After the three said their goodbyes, Leon asked Toshi to teleport to the Monarchs’ territory.

The academy had prohibited any pokemon from staying outside of their pokeballs, except for the academy’s cafeteria and some designated areas. This is to prevent any unnecessary fights within the school premises. Whenever Leon was outside of the academy, he would always release them from their pokeballs because they would always complain that it was not comfortable inside.

As soon as his pokemon were outside, Toshi would transform into a pink beanie and would stay on top of Leon’s head. While Fae would snugly sit on the transformed Toshi and Jin would hid in Leon’s shadow.

Fae was not supposed to be out in the open. Leon and her two brothers feared that she would get injured if a wild pokemon suddenly attacks them. But Fae would not stop crying and this broke their hearts even more, so they reluctantly agreed to her request. It was Toshi’s responsibility to protect his little sister, the reason why they were placed closer to each other.

When Leon arrived at the Monarchs’ nest, he greeted them and gave them his gifts. It was the three S rank materials that he got from winning the tournament. He had chosen fire, water and grass element and handed it to the Monarchs respectively. Chelone and Heget happily received the gift and told Leon that it was their first gift ever from a student. Meanwhile, Keristrasza, being herself, didn’t want to accept it initially but eventually gave in because she was “forced” to receive such a “mediocre” gift. But everyone knew that deep inside, she was very delighted.

After they talked and caught up, Leon bid them farewell and headed straight for Viridian City via teleport. He wanted to check the black market first to see if they had any new pokemon or materials. The elderly woman from before invited Leon and informed him that there was going to be an auction a month from now. She wondered if he had any pokemon that he wanted to include in the list. Leon gave his word that he would sell a couple of A rank and possibly with S rank potential pokemon, and would deliver them before the said auction.

He bought a couple of ghost-type and poison-type materials to help Jin improve his potential. Jin informed Leon that he could evolve any time soon but Leon asked him to hold it in, so that they could get the maximum benefit of evolving.  Every time a pokemon would evolve, it would also increase its potential depending on the amount of world energy they accumulate.

When a pokemon is about to evolve it start to glow and gathers world energy. Trainers were advised to feed the materials of the same type to them in this process. Researchers had discovered that the effects of these materials increases by 200% when absorbed during the evolution process, the absorption rate would also be increased to 100% meaning that there was no wastage of the materials.

As soon as Leon left the black market, he teleported to a secluded spot in the Viridian Forest. It was where he remembered having a high concentration of world energy. Leon asked Jin to emerge from his shadow and that he could evolve now. He stood a couple of meters away from his pokemon and was ready to release the materials they would use to aid in Jin’s evolution.

When Jin started glowing and the world energy was being devoured, Leon released the materials from his “Item Box” such as, Essence of S rank peak Gengar, Goo from S rank peak Muk, Horns of S rank peak Dragapult and etc. After the light died down, he heard a notification from the system.

8