Chapter 46
181 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leon stayed in a private room given to the VIPs. He looked through the list and found a couple of materials he wanted to buy and a few pokemon that he might add to his team if they had any good talents. This time, there was no pseudo-legendary pokemon that’s up for grabs. 

 

The auction proceeded and Leon was able to buy a few S-rank materials from different rare pokemon. He was waiting for a certain pokemon that he wanted to purchase and hoped it had good talents. After a few items, it was finally the turn of the pokemon which Leon was eyeing to buy.  

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, the next pokemon up for bid came from the Paldea Region! We have a total of three pokemon, two of them have S-rank potential while one has an A-rank one,” the gentleman announced. He then took out a Pokeball and released three Charcadet. “The seller would also include the Malicious Armor and the Auspicious Armor for free to those who would win the bid,” the gentleman added. 

 

Loud murmurs were heard in the crowd. Charcadet was a highly sought-after pokemon because of how cool it looked and it was also rare to find one in Kanto region, especially the S-rank ones. A lot of people looked like they were going to bid. Leon inspected their stats and smiled when he found one that he wanted. I need him on my team, he thought.

 

Species: Charcadet

Soul Bound: None

Name: None

Age: 5+ months

Sex: Male

Ability: Flame Body, Flash Fire

Talent: General – boost the morale and stats of all allied pokemon when present on the same battlefield. Decreases opponent’s morale and stats when present on the same battlefield.

Concept of Fire – Master of One’s Mind and all that is “Fire”. Can freely incorporate the fire and the psychic element in every move. Can also freely convert fire and psychic energy with one another with a 100% conversion rate.

Tendencies: Likes drinking hot tea, likes to play strategy games, observing the surroundings

Potential: A rank (peak)

Level: 60 (D rank peak)

Skills: -Click to Expand-

 

The other two pokemon that were displayed had only S rank low potential and had no talent. The A rank one was a better choice for Leon. He hoped that the other bidders would ignore the A-rank one so that it would not be too expensive. 

 

In the end, both S-rank Charcadet were sold for 869 million and 974 million pokedollars. There was a huge difference between A-rank and S-rank, so people lost interest when the A rank came. Little did they know that the A rank was actually close to the S rank and after it evolves, it would probably surpass the two S-rank due to its talent. Leon was able to buy it cheaply for 189 million pokedollars.

 

Later in the auction, Leon’s S rank Onix was sold for a whopping 1.2 billion pokedollars, while the S rank Geodude was sold for 912 million pokedollars, and the rest of the A ranks were sold for a total of 619 million pokedollars. 

 

I’m rich! Well, if anyone could easily identify A ranks and S ranks in the wild then they would be rich too, Leon thought as he was mentally counting how much money he had in total including the ones in his bank accounts. He was able to open a proxy bank account months back with the help of Saniel and placed half of the earnings he had from the black market in it while the other half in his item box. 

 

When the auction ended, his money was wired directly to his bank account after his purchases were deducted. He was also given the items he bought, together with the Charcadet and the free Armor he chose from the seller. After bidding Saniel farewell, Leon directly teleported to the hotel he was staying in Viridian City.

 

8