Chapter 47
197 10 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leon asked for Toshi to go back inside his pokeball and for Jin to stay in the Shadow Dimension as well. He wanted to be alone with Charcadet when they talk. This is to prevent the pokemon from being overwhelmed by their number. He thought of introducing them to each other at a later time. 

Leon used his aura to release a friendly vibe then took out Charcadet from its pokeball.

“Hi, my name is Leon,” he said. Charcadet was on guard. A pokemon can hear conversations outside of its pokeball and it knew that this human was his buyer.

“I would like to invite you to my family. I can make you stronger and help you reach your highest potential. Also, you can get free food,” Leon said. “But if you won’t agree, I can find a way and gladly send you back to your home region,” he added.

Charcadet, now, had a confused look because most humans it had met before would always force a pokemon to become their fighting slave. Charcadet had awakened a bit of its dormant psychic powers, thus, it was more sensitive to people’s emotions and could easily tell if a person was lying or not.

“You are a weird human,” Charcadet said telepathically. Leon was amazed that this pokemon could already use a bit of its psychic powers even if it has not yet evolved. He thought that it would be a shame if the owner would evolve it to a Ceruledge.

Leon replied telepathically too, “Would you like to meet and talk to my other pokemon?”

This time, it was Charcadet who was surprised, ‘A human psychic??’ Charcadet had always wanted to have a psychic as a trainer so it could hone its psychic skills. He immediately made a decision and replied, “There is no need. I would be honoured to have you as my trainer, Leon.” Charcadet offered a salute which made it look so cute.

Leon smiled and asked, “Would you like a name?” Charcadet nodded and his eyes were filled with anticipation. “I will name you after a famous Fire Bending Master, who was also a wise and powerful General,” informed Leon. “From now on, you shall be called Iroh,” he continued.

Naming Complete…

System has detected a new Soul Bound…

Initializing System Upgrade…

System will utilize Host and Soul Bound’s energy…

Update will finish in 6 hours…

Yet again, Leon felt a familiar feeling as he walked towards the bed. He lay down and surrendered himself to the drowsiness and fell fast asleep.

The next morning, Leon read the system notification when he awoke.

Update Completed

Update Log:

Soul Bound has been strengthened.

Appraisal has been upgraded; Appraisal can now identify materials and items.

Mewpedia’s knowledge bank has been updated.

Training Simulator’s comprehension rate has increased from 1.5x to 2x; Time dilation remains at x5.

Shadow Dimension has been strengthened.

Shadow Affinity has been strengthened; ability to manipulate shadows has been added.

Pokemon Records remains unchanged.

Soul Bound Iroh is now able to access parts of the system that the Host will allow.

New*

Living Flame Affinity – ability to manipulate fire. Greatly increases resistance to fire and psychic element. “I think therefore I am”

I am the captain now – increases morale of all allies when present.

Update log end.

Once Leon had finished reading all the new abilities he had gained after the update, he was now around 70% sure about his speculations that there was a link between the talents of his pokemon and his obtained abilities. They definitely helped him and that he, too, was slowly growing stronger.

Species: Human

Name: Leon Flyheight

Age: 13+ years

Sex: Male

Ability: System Host, Aura, Psychic

Talent: Pokemon Affinity, Shadow Affinity, Living Flame Affinity, I am the captain now

Potential: -level too low-

Level: 65 (C rank low), Aura Knight rank, 2 wave rank Psychic

Skills:

Passive: Aura Manipulation (I peak), Psychic Energy Manipulation (I peak), Calm Mind (A peak),

Reader (A mid), Mixed Martial Arts Mastery (A peak), Cooking (I peak), Tinkering (A low),Kissaserry(I mid), Puppy Eyes (I mid), All Type Resistance (I peak), Parallel process rank 2 (I peak), Aura Enhancement (I peak), Shadow Manipulation (F), Living Fire Manipulation (F)

 

Active: Telepathy (A mid), Telekinesis (I peak), Psychokinesis (I peak), Aura Sense (I peak), Aura Vision (I peak), Aura Transmission (I peak), Aura Manifestation (I peak)

Leon realized as he looked at his status that humans have a slower growth rate compared to pokemon. He would probably need to increase his Aura rank to rank 3 and his Psychic rank to wave 3 before he could increase their proficiencies.

“Well, I did gain the abilities to control shadow and fire. At least, I’ll have something else to train for a while,” Leon thought. He would introduce Iroh to the gang during breakfast and would also explain to him about his secret ability. He then stood up and prepared food for him and his pokemon.

 

5