CH 99: ORDINARY DAY?
2.8k 3 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today was just half a day, as such, they didn't stay long in school.

Right now, Kuroha's group, if you could call it like that was in a fast-food restaurant.  It wasn't healthy, but it was fine from time to time.

The group was rather large. 

Kirishima, Denki, Minagata, Mina, Toru, and Mei, for some reason, Momo was absent, and they had a new addition, Jiro Kyoka.

---

If you excluded, Tsui and Uraraka, as well as Momo who was absent, all the girls of the class 1-A  and one extra were reunited here.

Denki couldn't help but let out manly tears of joy. It was the first time he was seated with so many girls at the same time and they were all good looking too. If it wasn't so obvious, he would have sent a thumb up to Kuroha.

"*Crunch* Kuroha, why were you called to the office?"

Kirishima, after eating some of the chips in his plate asked as he turned his attention to Kuroha,

"Hum...Well, I was asked to reveal nothing until the big day, but it was about the festival."

Denki nodded, they were all curious, but it seemed like it was some kind of secret. Kirishima, who had asked the question also simply nodded and put his attention back to his food. It seemed like it was just a passing curiosity.

"Hey, hey, Kyoka-san, why don't you present yourself?"

This time it was Mina who brought the attention. It was true that even though they didn't pass much time together, they already know each other. But, Kyoka wasn't really talkative.

Denki, nearly gawked as he admired her. She was really beautiful.

Jiro Kyoka was a petite, fair-skinned girl with a slender build. She had triangular, lazy-looking onyx eyes with notably long lower eyelashes and rather small eyebrows. Her hair is short, only around chin length, and is dark purple in color with an asymmetrical fringe, and two reflections shaped like sound waves on either side of her head. 

Her most prominent features were the flexible, plug-like earphone jacks hanging from each of her earlobes at the end of two thin cords, which acted like extra limbs.

She was totally in his strike zone. Seeing her blush as she fidgeted because of the attention was truly too cute. He teased a little,

"What, cat got your tongues?"

It seemed like it was effective, she calmed a little, after glaring in Denki's directions and began to talk,

"As you all know, my name is Jiro Kyoka and my Quirk is called [EARPHONE JACK]"

She touched the pair of headphones hanging from her earlobes. 

"It isn't a particularly powerful quirk. When the jacks are plugged into something, I can channel the sound of my heartbeat into it in the form of a violent vibration attack. I can also stretch her earlobes several meters. Finally, my Quirk also allows me to hear minuscule sounds and vibrations from her surroundings."

She fell silent after saying her piece. It seemed like she suffered from a lack of confidence in her quirk.

"Interesting. Your quirk is extremely useful for a team."

Denki turned to face the source. It was Kuroha who was praising her quirk. This praise from him seemed to lift the pressure Kyoka was feeling.

After Jiro finished, the other also begin to introduce their quirk. It was basically like a tradition now. Each new member should give his quirk and they will do the same.

He sneaked a look at Kuroha. All that was possible because of him. When he first saw him and his abilities, he feared that he would be an aloof wolf, like Todoroki or an arrogant bastard like Bakugo.

But, after being convinced by Kirishima to invite him to the arcade, this impression quickly went away. Kuroha was truly a good friend. He was the silent guy in the group who rarely talked but that everyone paid attention to. 

He might appear cold on the outside, but he was a very warm fellow inside. Who knows? The way things were going, perhaps in the future, they will all be part of the same agency?

----

They stayed there all afternoon, before going home since it was becoming late. 

After leaving the restaurant, Kuroha didn't tarry on the road and teleported. He liked walking toward the school because it allowed him to think more. But, once school ended, he liked more going home and resting.

When he appeared, in his living room, he was surprised to see, Mirko lying on the sofa, watching the tv. Her attire was rather risky. Just a plain red tank top without a bra under and a pair of panty.

The Apartment of Mirko was composed of many rooms. Each room on the third floor was comparable to a presidential suite, with a living room, a bedroom, and a bathroom. 

She had everything in her own suit. If she was here, this means that she was searching for him.

Mirko instantly discovered his presence the moment he arrived. She lazily turned her face towards him and said,

"Oh, I was getting bored. I thought you were going to pass the night outside for the third day in a row."

'Why does this scene look like a sad housewife waiting for her husband who is cheating outside?'

This analogy was so close to reality that it really disturbed him.

"Sorry, I was rather busy those two days."

"Busy...Hehe."

Kuroha turned his head aside. The grin on her face was so obvious that it was clear she knew what kind of busy thing he was doing.

Mirko's grin grew even more as she raised herself and began to bend backward in order to stretch her body.

It was... a rather interesting sight to say the least. It was like the tank top was fighting to constrain her breast. It wasn't winning it. 

Mirko, catching his attention on her breast did nothing to hide them and even put them in more display. In the first place, she had never been a shy person and was rather proud of her body.

After she finished her stretching, she adopted a serious expression. She wanted to tease him more, but work didn't wait,

"Tell me Kuroha, what do you know about the Yakuza?"

85