CH 117: …A WILD NIGHT (2)
3.4k 4 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After calming down a little, he took her by the arm and brought her back to the bed. A cheeky smile was still present on her face as she wanted to see how he will counter her two wins.

'It's time for a payback.'

Kuroha didn't disappoint her as he used his finger to trace slightly south; until it reached her tender place still protected by her panties.

"Oh oh oh~! What I am seeing here?"

He brought back his finger and looked at it. They were completely drenched.

"I only touched your breast but look at how wet you are."

He smirked as he said this. He wasn't trying to be mean, but he just couldn't help but tease Mirko. She switched so fast between shy and bold, it was very interesting.

This made him desire to pleasure her no matter what.

He groped one breast with his left hand, sucked at the other nipple with his lips, and roughly rubbed against her crotch with three fingers of his right hand.

He could feel moisture through the thin material. This perfectly plastered the thin panties to her pussy and the shape of the contents showed through.

Kuroha shut his eyes and felt along that feminine shape until he touched a small bump.

"Hh."

With a quiet groan, a tremor ran through her slender body.

He looked up at her with her nipple still in his mouth and saw her tanned face had grown tinged with pink.

Her long eyelashes were shaking anxiously.

'Oh, so even Mirko has a sensitive clit.'

Having found her weakness, Kuroha struck a triumphant pose in his heart and focused on tormenting that small bump.

"Ah…ah, ahh…"

Toying with her clitoris through the thin panties must have been the perfect level of stimulation. She was clearly feeling great pleasure.

"Y-you mustn't…you mustn't…ahhn…"

Her words were belied by her gradually fading resistance and she finally collapsed onto her back. She wanted to take back the lead, but Kuroha had surprisingly nimble fingers.

She had been pressing her thighs tightly together, but now they limply fell open.

As he warmed up the center of the stain with his three fingers and teased her breast with his left hand, Mirko's eyes gradually grew blank.

"Ahh, ahh…no…what…? I feel…funny? What…what is…this!? Ah…"

She had always seemed to control everything, but now she looked utterly confused as to what was happening to her body.

No matter how powerful she was, her body was still that of a woman.

But Mirko was apparently holding back her moans. And that only made Kuroha want to make her moan even louder.

Her heart was still struggling, but her body could not fight him any longer, so Kuroha removed his mouth from her nipple.

He used his right hand to toy with the clitoris forming a visible bump in her wet panties and used his left hand to pinch her nipple which was wet with saliva.

Finally, he reached for her panties and pulled them down. It had been obvious through them, but the inside was really soaked.

'Fingers alone won't be enough.'

He wanted to utterly destroy her. He grabbed the back of Mirko's plump thighs and spread her legs wide.

Warm air rose and filled his nose with an intensely sweet scent.

He placed the thumb and forefinger of both hands on either side of the maiden's hidden slit and spread it wide. 

"Ah, th-that's embarrassing…"

When Mirko realized he was carefully examining her vulva, she covered her face with her hands, but her damp red eyes were secretly peering out from between her fingers. She was too embarrassed to let him see her face, but she was also curious where he was looking.

Their eyes met and the woman asked a hesitant question with her legs spread.

"U-um… Is mine…weird? Are the, um, lips weird?"

She was a little worried. After all, it was the first time she let anyone see that place. 

"Not at all. It's beautiful."

Her maiden's flesh really was a beautiful pink.

'And it looks really tasty…'

Feeling hungry, Kuroha stuck out his tongue and took a lick.

"Kyahn!"

A short cry unlike her, escaped her nose and she reflexively closed her legs, but Kuroha's head was in the way.

It tasted a little salty. That had to be the flavor of her love juices. it was an oddly tantalizing flavor that seemed to melt his tongue.

'I want to lick her more and more'

Kuroha lost himself in this first taste, so his tongue crawled all over to slurp up the hot love juices that flowed out.

When she heard the obscene wet noises, Mirko writhed as if she could barely stand it.

"Th-that place is dirty…"

She held Kuroha head between her knees, arched her back, and convulsed, but he showed no mercy.

He was so delighted that he was bringing pleasure to her that he spent a good time using his tongue to enjoy the firm sensation of her virgin flesh.

 

"Ahh, ahh, ahh…"

Her moans tickled his heart. So, after searching out her vagina and urethra, he pulled his mouth back and used a finger to poke at the clitoris inside its hood.

The boy wanted to see all of Mirko and to make all of the young woman his, so he pinched her clitoris between his thumb and forefinger.

"No, no, noooo!"

He had her weak point in his grasp, because of that, she clenched her fists like a baby and shook her head in protest.

But it was too late.

Even the purest woman would be helpless when fingers wet with her own love juices squeezed her clitoris.

Kuroha rolled his fingers around to toy with the clitoris contained in its hood.

"Ah…ah….ah~!!! "

Mirko seemed to be doing her best to fight the pleasure rising within her, but her youthful limbs trembled, her mouth hung open, and sweat coated her body.

"Hee, kh, khhh~ ...Please...no more… I-I'm going to...ahhh!"

Despite her urgent cries, Kuroha peeled back the hood.

'So this is  Mirko's clit. …It's so cute.' 

The exposed clitoris was as beautiful as a ruby, but the way it trembled looked almost painful.

Kuroha stuck out his tongue and gave it a lick.

"Ah, stop…ah! Ahhhhh…"

Having her greatest weak point licked so thoroughly after being exposed was simply too much pleasure for her to bear. Drool dripped from her mouth and tears from her eyes.

'Eh heh heh. Now cum,  Mirko!'

His tongue moved quickly to lick around her clitoris.

"!!!"

She finally succumbed to his technique.

She looked up toward heaven and let out a silent cry of joy. Her lower stomach started twitching and then droplets sprayed out.

It was like a water balloon had been inflated until it burst.

'Wow, I've never seen a woman squirt so much…'

In a way, that young celibate woman's lust had exploded after building up for years.

'It's like a storm~'

"Pant…pant…pant…"

After squirting like that for a short while, the woman who had always seemed so superior was now too weak to even close her own legs.

'It's so erotic.'

Kuroha's red eyes and wet face shined as he observed Mirko. It was a thorough victory. But it wasn't enough.

"Hehe, I heard that women could cum many times in a row, unlike normal men. Why don't we test this?"

The night promised to be interesting. 

82