CH 18: BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS (2)
9.3k 33 194
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A huge man suddenly entered the room. He wore a red bodysuit with a hood on his head. His blond hair and large smile were the first things that would be remarked despite his large body. He screamed, his face full of joy,

"I AM... HERE WITH MANY PRESENTS. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

it's was All Might disguised in Santa Claus. The uniform he wore didn't have any variation, but seeing a huge Santa Claus full of muscles was really a sight to behold.

The room immediately erupted in noise. It was normal. Most of those presents would have never thought that All Might himself would come to this party. They began to wonder what kind of relationships Nighteye had with All Might

Even though people were surprised, they were all adults, so it settled down fast. Even though people would throw a look toward him from time to time, they wouldn't bother him like some crazy fans.

----

Minagata had his mouth gaping open as he listened to Kuroha say that All Might was basically his uncle. Kuroha was looking at him with interest. He read in books that most of the time, people will try to come closer to those who can give them greater benefits. He didn't think that Minagata was like that, nut he really wondered how Minagata would act.

Suddenly, Minagata put one arm around Kuroha shoulder before whispering in his ears. 

 "Can you imagine how popular I would be with women if I say that I went to a party with All Might?"

Kuroha body, who had unconsciously tensed, relaxed after hearing this. He really shouldn't have worried. Minagata was a good friend. A crazy perverted friend, but still a good friend.

After leaving him, he began to walk around as he searched for the toilets. It wasn't urgent. He just needed to put himself a little on the side. He never liked being around too much people. 

Himiko and Momo were with their parents for the time being, so he was by himself. He easily found his way following the directions, took care of his business, and put water on his face in order to be ready to go in the rowdy principal room. But, when he was coming back, he saw a scene that stunned him.

There, in another room, stood a blushing Nighteye who was holding a gold necklace and he was putting it on a woman. The one he was giving it to was...

"What the....", nearly cried Kuroha out, but,

"shhh", a hand covered his mouth before pushing him aside towards another room.

 

It was Himiko. Of course, it was her. She was a natural-born assassin. She was the only one in his mind who could sneak up so close to him despite not having a quirk related to stealth. Once she closed the door of the new room, she began to laugh happily

 

"Ah ah ah, you should see your face. It feels like you saw a ghost."

"Of course I would react like that, it was her...Right?"

"YEP!!!"

"Since when?"

"I don't know, but I guess for about three months?"

"Seriously?"

"Super seriously."

"Why did you not tell me anything?"

"Why should I have told you? It's their secrets, not your."

Himiko tilted her head as if he asked a dumb question. Kuroha blushed a little bit in embarrassment. She was right, someone full of secrets like him shouldn't be angry when others had their own secrets.

"Anyway, this isn't important right now,"

Himiko spoke as if she lost all interest in the conversation. She didn't care who Nighteye fell in love with. 

She slowly pushed back Kuroha until he fell on a Sofa before sitting on his lap. Her frilly skirt rode enough for Kuroha to see her black panties, but it rode in such a way that her ass was still protected by her skirt.

She began to unbutton his shirt without speaking. Kuroha was wearing a black suit with a white shirt. On his right wrist was a bracelet made out of silver that had his initials engraved on it. It was a gift from Himiko and Momo. On his left wrist was a watch made in pure gold. It was a gift he received from Nighteye on his last birthday. It wasn't really apparent, but Nighteye was filthy rich.

Once she finished unbuttoning his shirt, a large smile formed on Himiko's face as her breathing becomes rough and blush appeared on her cheek. It was her crazy mode. Nowadays, she was less interested in others. She only cared about him, like right now...

She opened her mouth wide and suddenly bite his neck. Her teeth were extremely sharp, easily piercing his skin. The moment his blood entered her mouth, she moaned in Ecstasy while Kuroha only grunted in pain for a short time before feeling numbed. 

He didn't know why, but her body began to slowly change since she began to drink his blood. She slowly becomes stronger, faster and overall better. It wasn't an instantaneous process, but a slow and progressive one.

 Right now, her strength was still far from people who had a quirk that boosted their physical abilities, but she was already close to normal people who had trained their bodies for years. 

This effect should come either from his blood or from her quirk. After all, quirk going trough a second awakening was nothing rare. Perhaps a mix of the two?

Sadly, he had no way to test those theories. She didn't like drinking too much blood from anyone but himself, and he didn't think anyone apart those with a blood-related quirk would be interested in regularly drinking blood.

The process of Himiko drinking his blood was always awfully erotic. The worse for him was the noise she made when doing it. They made his blood rush downwards. He might not be particularly interested in relationships, but he wasn't a eunuch either. 

Any man who could have a beautiful girl moaning on his lap and not have a reaction was either gay or needed to go see a doctor.

No... Most likely, even someone gay would have shown some reaction if it happened to him.

Himiko, feeling his reaction stopped her action before looking at him with upturned eyes and letting a sly smile. 

She didn't say anything but simply made some teasing movement with her butt on his lap a little while she resumed her drinking.

Himiko knew that despite how close they seemed, there are still many things she didn't know about Kuroha. A great wall still separated her heart from his. 

She hated this so much. She wanted to be close, she wanted to understand, she wanted to be one with him... literally. Why couldn't he understand this, why? Why? Why? Why?

If only he wasn't so strong and always on his guard. She could have kidnapped him and hide him somewhere. It would have been so beautiful. Him, her, on a world only for them, no one to disturb them. She could have slowly destroyed the wall on his heart, they would have lived a blissful life with many kids. It would have been perfect.

She stopped drinking a little as she tried to calm herself. She had to reign in her tendency. She wanted him so much, but she had to be patient. Rushing would only have the opposite effect.

The moment she finished, Kuroha asked, 

"Do you need  to change?"

She nodded. For her, drinking Kuroha blood was always an extremely arousing experience. That why she would need to change her panties each time she did it. Kuroha, who was used to this simply teleported to her room, using a wet tissue to clean the blood on his collarbone, took one of her panties and teleported back. 

His moves were fluent enough to show how used he was to this. Himiko took her panty from his hand without the slightest form of shyness and began to change right in front of him before giving him the previous one. He simply went back to her room and threw it in her washroom before coming back.

Kuroha wasn't shy either. He never understood why the protagonist in light novel always blushed like little kids just by seeing some underwear. How well, perhaps the fans liked it?

Once she was sure that everything was alright, they decided to get out before their absence becomes too evident. But, the moment they opened the door, They would see Momo standing on the other side of it, her hand raised as if she was on the verge of knocking on the door.

The scene froze a little...

(AN: After the next chapter, the action will come back. He will fight his first true villain. I wonder if you guessed who it will be?

Also, did someone manage to guess who was the woman with Nighteye?)

194