CH 25: MIGHTNIGHT EXECUTION(6) 2.5 in 1
8k 50 162
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A little earlier:

Asa was limping as he went toward the direction of where the child was while looking warily at their initial target. For some odd reasons, she didn't choose to attack and was also observing them. Still, this didn't matter. He had to save the child fast.

When he entered the crater, he was stupefied. The child was bathed in blood. It seemed like there was no part of his body that wasn't wounded or broken. His chest ached and his mind churned. If he moved that child carelessly, he didn't know what would happen.

(AN: Remember, when you see someone suffering from an accident, don't move him blindly. Call the rescuer and wait. If you try to move him without knowing how you might simply doom the one you wanted to save or make him unable to walk for life.)

After a moment of hesitation, he steeled himself and decided to risk it. The situation was such that he needed to gamble. But just when he was about to touch him,

Baboom,

he felt like he heard something.

Baboom,

He heard it once again, it was... A heartbeat?

BaboOM! BaBOOM! BABOOM! BABOOM!

Now he was sure. This sound was a heartbeat. A very loud heartbeat and it was coming from... That child.

BADOM !!!!!!!! 

----

Mindscape

Kuroha found himself in another world. More precisely, a large oval room. He was seated at a table with one young man in front of him. There were other chairs, but those chairs were unoccupied.

Behind each chair was a door. He turned and found that there was no door behind him. Finally, he put his attention to the one with the same visage in front of him. He asked calmly,

"Where is it? Why I'm here?"

The other version of himself put all his weight on the chair, rocking it slightly backward before putting his legs on the table. He yawned as he said plainly

"Here is another part of our mind. We call it the Throne. As for why you're here?"

A smirk formed on his face,

"Lol!!! It's simple, you were knocked out in an epic and beautiful way." 

Kuroha had to hold the urge to punch that bastard. He never knew that his own face could be so infuriating.

Then, as if the smirk was never there, he simply said,

"You lost."

The fury that was mounting in his heart was immediately dosed by the water if shame.

He didn't feel shame about losing. He didn't see himself as invincible. It's how he lost that made him feel like it.

"Hum... Let me guess. I'm sure you're thinking some BS like there were no shame in losing or something of the kind?"

Kuroha looked at him with defiance, 

"Yes, So?"

"*Sigh*, Yare yare, little crybaby is already searching excuse."

"YOU!!!"

Kuroha got up from his seat while growling threateningly

"Me, What?" 

The standoff between the two lasted for a while before Madness also stood up,

"Do you know, little crybaby? Looking at you and knowing that we are part of the same whole make me want to barf... Now, stay here and look at how the job should be done."

At that moment, chains began to appear and bound Kuroha back to his chair

"Bastard!!! Let go of me."

He tried to move but an expression of terror immediately appeared on his face when he found that he couldn't. 

Madness turned his back to Kuroha and began to walk toward the door that was initially behind him.

"Don't worry, I won't take over for long. Let me just show how a part of exactly how strong you should have been right now."

While he was leaving, he murmured in his a voice so faint, that Kuroha couldn't hear it.

"How dare this bastard bully us. I will destroy him!!!"

He kicked open the door and passed through it.

----

Asa watched with stupefaction. The moment the last heartbeat sounded, everything became calm once again for a few seconds before the body of the child slowly began to mend itself.

In just a few second the child seemed like completely fine, if not for all the blood on him. Suddenly, he got up before stretching himself as if he simply woke up from a long dream. He then began to slowly walk toward Muscular and Mujitsu.

Asa, seeing this, tried to hold him back, but his hand suddenly stopped a few centimeters away from him.

The child was looking at him quietly, one of his eyes could be seen. He spoke with a smile in his voice.

"Hey, blond-ass, touch me and you're dead."

Asa had to hide a shudder. For a very short moment, he felt as if he was being stared by a beast. This was when he saw in the corner of his eyes that Muscular was charging toward Mujitsu.

All he took was leaving his eyes for a moment. In this very instant, the child crossed the distance of more than fifty meters. He even blocked Mujitsu sword strike.

"Oi, you bastard. Don't touch him. He is mine."

-----

Mujitsu looked expressionlessly at the child in front of him before him. He then sheathed his sword without a word and turned to face his initial target. He didn't know why, but he was sure that Muscular was fucked...

----

Muscular looked at the child that should have had all his bones broken earlier. He could feel something fishy. He didn't know why, but he was sure that he wasn't facing the same guy. While he was thinking that, he suddenly feels a shock going through his whole body before being flung out on the opposite side.

"First lesson, why do you only use sharp weapons? Sometimes, a blunt weapon can also do the job."

Muscular didn't have the time to understand what was happening. He only saw that monster holding a large red hammer in his hand. Then, the child was once again in front of him. This wasn't teleportation. It was pure speed.

"Lesson 2: Why do you only use our blood to form weapons? It can do so much more."

The hammer was tossed aside, then that monster clenched his fist and tried to punch him. Muscular scoffed before also sending a punch. He wouldn't be undone in a contest of pure strength. At least, this what he thought. The moment their fists meet, there were no shock-wave, but only one sound,

CRACK!!!! 

"ARGH!!!"

The sound of bone breaking. The arm of Muscular, despite all the fiber muscle around it, was completely twisted.

He looked at the child with horror as he kneeled in pain. 

"How..."

"Shhh"

He didn't have the time to finish his sentence before that monster squatted in front of him and put a finger on his lip. 

"It seems like you're a battle junkies aren't you? But you see, in my eyes, battle junkies are just people who hadn't received enough beating in their life."

He theatrically sighed before continuing, 

"The best answer to everything is violence. If it doesn't solve the problem, it just means that you didn't use enough."

After saying this, Madness took hold of Muscular head before slamming his face hard on the concrete. 

BOOM!!!

He lifted the head of muscular, took a good look at him before slamming once again.

BOOM!!!

He repeated this, a few times before throwing him away like trash.

"Thank God, You're pretty sturdy. It wouldn't be fun otherwise."

He took a deep breath, before slowly lifting his hand toward the sky,

"Lesson three. We control our blood. Who said you needed to hold it in your hands."

All the blood that Junketsu spilled began to gather in the sky, forming a large mass of blood. Then, the mass began to wriggle and transformed into ten swords.

Those swords were gently floating in the sky. Then, with a simple move of his hand, they flashed toward Muscular with a speed of more than 370 m/s. It was a speed comparable to that of a bullet.

The result was obvious. The speed of the swords added to their weight changed them into a super deadly weapon. They managed to pierce into Muscular fiber muscle. The only saving grace being the chair volume of it.

Madness; didn't seem disappointed. He was calm and was observing the situation like a hunter playing with his prey. 

It wasn't that he was underestimating Muscular, it was just that the difference in their level was too high. A cornered mouse could bite a cat. But he could only obediently be toyed with in front of a Tiger.

He continued to murmur,

"Do you, see this just a part of what we are able to do. Even I can only use a part of our true power. If it was slayer who woke up, he would have simply killed that bastard in three moves without explaining anything to you. If it was the other one? Lol, there no way he would wake up to face such a trash."

The swords simply lost their shape before dropping on the ground and taking their original appearance.

Muscular slowly got up. He was angry

"BASTARD!!!!"

He covered his broken arm in fiber muscle in order to make it move. He then rushed toward madness with all his power. He was like a comet. 

The move he made shattered the concrete. Once in front of Junketsu, he threw a punch so powerful that the air seemed to explode. 

This was truly a display of power and ferocity. Seeing all this, Madness simply scoffed before smirking,

"Fool."

The very moment Muscular punch was about to land on madness, chains made out of blood restrained him, depriving him of all way of moving.

Madness sighed,

"Yare yare, I thought you liked to fight? Why then are you angry?"

He began to  laugh,

"It's seem like it's less funny when you're on the side receiving the beating right? "

Muscular, growled powerlessly. He tried to move, but the chains were simply too strong.

"Don't tire yourself for nothing.Even if you used three times more strength than right noW, you still wouldn't be able to do get out of here."

He then sighed,

"This is becoming boring. I guess, I just have to finish you... Let's do it in style."

From madness back, his clothes began to wriggle creepily before tearing apart. Blood began to slowly flow from his back before gushing like a tide and finally taking the form of large blood wings. Each wing was very large and was more than two meters long.

He began to slowly float before hovering at about five meters above.

"Last lesson for today. We possess a ridiculous high healing factor. It means that the thing we lack the least is blood. Crybaby, you shouldn't limit our own power."

While he was speaking, a part of the blood from the wing was cut off before being modeled into a very large hammer. 

From above, he began to speak,

"You were the first opponent that allowed him to understand how weak he was. Let me send you off with this move. I will call it, HAMMER OF JUSTICE!!!"

This was a scene those present would never forget. An angel with a bloody wing stood in the sky with a large hammer in his hands, while in front of him was a man bound by chains like a criminal awaiting judgment. It was truly like the hammer of justice was about to fall on a evil man.

The moment Madness swung his hand, that hammer fell with three times the speed of the previous ten swords. It was like the sky itself was falling on their head. 

Surprisingly, at his last moment, Muscular didn't scream nor beg for mercy, he simply smiled and waited for his death. 

BOOM!!!!!!!!

A large explosion sounded the moment the hammer hit and flattened Muscular. The earth itself trembled from the shock while a five meters large and three meters deep crater was formed.

The resulting tremor was so great that some of the buildings in the surrounding began to shake and threatened to fall.

In the end, those tremors stopped after some time. Madness, slowly landed on the ground before looking at the scene of destruction he caused

"*whistle* Well, well well. Seem like I went a little too far." 

He gently tapped his head and made a silly pose, 

"Oops!!!"

Mujitsu and everyone around nearly cursed,

(Don't fucking playing cute after reducing someone into meat paste.)

After the dust began to settle, the mangled body of Muscular could be seen.

Hina, who was seeing the scene from her lunette turned a little green. She was used to seeing death, but the body she saw couldn't even be called a human corpse anymore. It was just a twisted mass of flesh, blood, and bones.

Madness, on the other hand, smiled while seeing this.

"Yep, with that, there will be no BS reincarnation. When killing, one should be thorough in the job. In the xianxia we read, there's nothing more infuriating than those immortal cockroaches who are always miraculously saved."

After snickering for a while, he turned his attention to the woman with purple hair. He wasn't the only one. The other two men also did the same. He was also sure that that sniper was ready to fire. You could say that this woman was done for no matter how you saw this. 

So, why was she so calm? She even had a little smile. Before beginning to clap

Clap! clap! clap!

"Bravo. I'm must say, I'm really surprised to see Muscular die like this."

Madness frowned a little before smiling. She was buying time!!!

He immediately sprinted toward her. Sadly, he couldn't use his full speed. After all, while his control over blood was far greater than his little brother, he used too many big moves in one go. At least, that what it looked like on the outside... 

It seemed like he wasn't the only one to feel that she was buying time. The swordsman also sprinted toward her. Despite this situation, she smiled and said,

"Kurogiri."

The moment she said that word, a dark cloud appeared behind her, and she slowly entered it.

BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

CLANG!!! CLANG!!!

Gunshots could be heard, but the sounds that followed were unnerving. The bullet clearly hit her, but they didn't even pierce her skin. Even more creepily, she just laughed as she was swallowed by those dark clouds.

Madness grinned. The bitch!!! He stopped running but hastily formed a thin spear of blood before throwing it at her. 

The spear was fast, but it didn't have the speed previously shown. When it finally hit her, it just left a shallow wound before falling on the grounds. She laughed

"It seems like you're very tired, goodbye little boy. Next time, I will eat you!!! "

She finally completely vanished along with the dark cloud. 

"Fuck!!!!"

Madness looked with indifference as the blond ass screamed dejectedly. He simply waved his hand before all the blood he shed began to gather in his hand. 

Afterward, he compressed it until it took the form of a little blood crystal and swallowed it. It might be a little dirty, but he couldn't let any trace of his ADN here.

While he was doing this, the guys with the sword came close to him before asking.

"What did you do with your last attack?"

"Oh?!! Why the question? It was simply a desperate attack."

Mujitsu, hearing this, didn't continue this line of questioning. He was sure that that child did something with his last attack. The teasing light that was present in his eyes showed that he had reached his goal.

He sighed and stretched his hand toward the boy

"My name is Masayoshi-kan Mujitsu.  You can call me Mujitsu or Muji."

Madness simply looked at the hand with interest but didn't take it. It wasn't his job to make friends. He would let the crybaby deal with it. As such, he simply said,

"Sorry, gotta go."

He sauntered a little toward the blondass and patted him on the arm. 

"Sorry, man, seem like you're really a good guy. I shouldn't have threatened you. Now, see ya!!!"

After, those words, he didn't wait for an answer before teleporting. His destination was his bathroom.

-----

Asa looked with confusion at the place where the boy previously stood. He looked at his arm with curiosity but saw nothing suspicious.

"Must have been my imagination."

"It wasn't. Now I'm sure of it. He really did something during his last attack."

"What do you mean?"

"You're unable to see it, but there's some kind of mark on the place where he touched you before leaving. The same for my sword. I guess he put it when he blocked my slash."

Asa turned serious. The world was full of dangerous and unknown quirks. Having a weird mark on one own body didn't bode well.

"From what I saw, those marks seem to be necessary for his teleportation. I guess that now that he marked you, he can find you at any time and anywhere."

He frowned, but then smiled 

"That"s good."

"Good?"

Mujitsu looked at his teammate with confusion. Was the hit from Muscular too strong?  What was good about having a mark that would allow such a dangerous child to track you down? Asa, seeing his confusion smiled,

"We failed the mission. But with his help, I think that we can easily complete it."

Mujitsu had a flash of realization,

"You mean..."

"Yes..."

The two of them let out a smile. Smart people didn't need too many words to understand each other. Mujitsu let out a sigh before losing his serious expression.

"Let's go. If we stay longer, I will miss the special episode of my favorite anime Tiger Ball Z"

"Ohhh. I also watch it. Recently they are even airing Tiger Ball Super. But it was really shitty show. The version in paper is way better."

"I understand what you mean."

Under the moon, those two men slowly left the place while talking about their favorite anime. 

Hina, who was hearing all this simply sighed before letting the tension flow. This night was really shitty.

---- 

Madness, now at home, undressed before throwing his hood on the side. It was completely ruined. It was a shame. He rather liked it.

Now, under the shower, he closed his eyes and entered the Throne. 

Kuroha looked at madness with complicated light in his eyes. 

"You're rather calm for someone calling himself madness."

Madness began to laugh,

"What? You thought that I would go Baathist crazy and began to scream while destroying everything around me like some kind of uncontrollable monster? Man, Minagata made you watch too much shonen."

Kuroha flushed with embarrassment. Madness continued to laugh before putting as serious expression

"Let me be frank. I still think that it's an error to let you be the main personality. You're too soft. But at the end of the day, we are one. We form a whole. I will never harm your interest because THEY are MY interest."

He let out a smile,

"As for me acting with rationality. I hope you understand something. For me, madness doesn't mean acting crazy."

He pointed toward his head.

"True madness is in the mind. Someone truly crazy is someone who can watch the world burn and still laugh as if it was nothing. Now, get out."

Kuroha was immediately ejected from the Throne. The moment it happened, another Kuroha appeared in one of the chairs.

"What?"

"Why didn't you kill her. You could have easily done it while killing than man."

"AH! AH! AH! Little crybaby should do the work by himself. Otherwise what would be the use to let him as the main?"

"I see... It seems like I will have to upgrade his training."

After saying this, he didn't add another word before vanishing.

Madness, now alone, sighed and said,

"It really tiring to be the big brother. Little crybaby, grow up fast. Otherwise..."

(AN: In Dead Man Wonderland, the wretched egg/Shiro, could fly easily. I don't know what blood manipulation and flight have in common, so here I used blood wing. If someone who followed DMW can explain to me how Shiro could fly, I will add it to my story. Otherwise, we will just keep the wing. Also, the wings are badass. When I wrote this chapter, I was RE-reading Nobless. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel is one of the most badass mc ever created.)

162