CH 26: AFTERMATH
7.6k 21 156
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in japan

Five people were seated in front of a large screen. The screen was holographic and seemed to come out from one of the five.

On it, the video played was that of the fight between Kuroha/Madness and Muscular.

"Whistle. Pretty good."

The man who spoke was the one doing the projection. He wore a suit with a large hat and he had a monocle on his left eye.

"He... is... strong... kill... him?"

The other one who spoke looked more a beast than a human. He was enormous. He was about the size of a large tree. His hair was spiky and parts of his body appeared to be rugged like a rock. His teeth were prominently pointed, his lower canines protruding out of his mouth on either side.

"Oh! oh! oh! Gigantomachia, don't say scary things like that. I still need to make some experiments on him. I would have never expected that I would find 3771 so easily."

An old man with round glass denied the question posed by the giant with a wave of his hand. He didn't want to see his best specimen die.

"Interesting, So his name is 3771? Seem like I will be able to put a name to my dish."

This time, it was a woman who spoke. She had purple hair and wore red-rimmed glass.

Those four began a new dispute before finally,

"Enough."

The room immediately fell quiet. He didn't need to scream or repeat himself. The one in front of them was a true monster, he was their most respected master.

This voice, that commanded respect came for a rather tall man. He was wearing a plain, black suit with nothing fancy about it.

He seemed to be in a more or less pitiful state. His entire body was connected to different cables and devices that seemed to serve the purpose of keeping him alive.

The worst was his face. The upper part of his head was totally disfigured. His face seemed to be made entirely of scar tissue, extending from above his upper lip and covering his entire head and the back of his neck. As such, he had no visible nose, ears, hair or eyes, though the outlines of eye sockets could be seen. 

Despite this sad sight, he didn't look like a pitiful person. The pressure emanating from him was enough to make even the most outstanding heroes cower in front of him. The old man opened his mouth,

"Master. Now that the project Nomu is close to completion, shouldn't we kidnap him, steal his quirks and use it to heal your injury."

"No. It's still too soon. All Might didn't seem to have been that wounded during our fight. It would be better to not antagonize him. What's more, his quirk is too troublesome."

He took a pause before turning toward the man with a hat,

"Data Stream, stop the projection. I give you the authorization to begin the plan."

"Okey-dokey." 

The man answered with a thumb up. But this time, his voice was more like the voice of a child. Even his physical appearance changed to that of a child.

He got up, bid goodbye to the wounded man with a deep bow and began to leave the room.

"I wonder... How fun will this plan be?"

He murmured as he left the room with a hunched back. This time though, his voice seemed like that of a very old man.

The boss turned his eyes toward the sole female in the group

"Welcome back, Ghoul. How many years has it been?"

"Nearly ten years my master. I'm sorry to have gotten myself caught like that during my mission in England."

"Do not worry, the organs you stole all came to me. Thanks to them, the doctor was able to preserve my life. You'll have never been caught if you didn't need to collect so much."

"Nothing makes me happier than being useful to you, master."

"Tell me, dear. You were the one closest to the scene. What do you think of the boy? Describe him in one word."

She paused a little in order to think

"Weird, would the word I would use."

"Explain."

"At first, when he fought Muscular, he reeked of inexperience. But after being knocked out, he woke up as a completely different person."

"I can shed a light to this problem," intervened the doctor.

 He continued, "3771, showed the symptoms of a multiple personality disorder during his captivity. It seems like he still suffers from it."

"Hum... I see."

He paused, before continuing.

"Another interesting child it seems. Speaking of interesting children, doctor, how is Tomura?"

"He is well I presume. Although, It seems that he is getting a little restless. But I convinced him that it still wasn't the time for him to make his debut."

"This child is really a masterpiece. Take care of him."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Oh... I forgot that you weren't present. Some years ago, the Master adopted a child."

"What?!! So he is the heir?"

"No... He is still not ready. In a few years, I will let him loose on the world. I hope to see him grow."

"But master. Where does he come from?"

The old man began to laugh,

"You wouldn't believe it. He is the grandchild of one of master enemies. Nana Shimura. I really wonder what kind of expression All Might will have when he learns of it."

Michelle showed an expression of surprise. To think that the grandchild of Nana Shimura would be raised by her worst enemy and killer. It was really the height of irony.

She smiled, her master was really a joker of the highest grade. 

"I'm tired. Ghoul, Doctor, Gigan, leave me alone." 

"Yes!!!" 

(AN: A short chapter today. This is the last chapter for the MIDNIGHT EXECUTION arc.)

156