INTERLUDE 12: LUCKY PERVERT?
5.3k 10 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

THOSE EVENTS HAPPENED TWO MONTHS BEFORE THE EXAM


Right, Kuroha was in a pretty interesting *cough* a pretty problematic position.


To think he would ever feel like this. He couldn’t help but blush in embarrassment over what was happening.


Not long ago, on his flight test with Izuku, a sad event(well Minagata believed that this was a lucky event) happened. 


He failed to control his wings and fell from a pretty high distance with Izuku. This wouldn’t have been a problem normally. He just had to wait, regenerate and then teleport back. He wasn’t worried about Izuku either. This guy may have just recently got All For One, but he had enough control to make it so he didn’t fall to his death. Any wound he might have will be easily healed.


No, failing and falling weren’t a problem. The problem lays in where he fell. 


To make the story short, he feels into an onsen.


(AN: For those who don’t know what an onsen is. One, you should watch more anime or read more Light novels. Two, an onsen is a natural hot spring.)


As if to make the situation worse, there was a girl present in the onsen. 


And… She… wasn't naked. 


Yep. She wasn't naked. Anyone who thought she was is nothing more than a perv. 


The problematic situation was now that he had to help clean the onsen. Because, well, she was cleaning it when he fell in it. A fall of close to six meters high is pretty impactful, to say the least.


Anyway, no lucky pervert situation for him. To say that he wasn't disappointed would be an understatement. He wasn't a pervert, but all straight men would feel a sense of loss if they missed such a situation.


His fall alerted the owner of this onsen. But she was a kind woman who forgave him since no damage was done(and no naked woman was seen). Still, she punished him by asking him to clean the floor. 


The girl he met here was working here part-time and was close to finishing when he fell.


Kuroha accepted this gratefully. He had no leg to stand on in this situation, and she had all right to even call the cops on him if she wished. So, just having to clean was basically her letting him go scot-free.


Her high pitched and rather beautiful voice brought him out of his musing,


“Ne ne Kuroha, how is it going? will it last long? Are you tired? will you tell me how you fell from so high? You’re so handsome...Why is your hair white? Is it because of your quirk? What is your quirk? Ne ne Kuroha, are you listening?”


Kuroha stopped mopping the floor as he took another look at this chatterbox. 


Nejire Hado. She was a fair-skinned girl of average height with wide, curious eyes. Her upper eyelashes were long and thick, and her irises were a royal blue with her pupils being white. Her hair was periwinkle, and it reached all the way down to her knees, twisting around itself at her waist and curving inwards around her legs.


She had side-swept bangs, tucked behind her ears on the right and hanging just over her eyes on the left, and two short clumps of hair on either side of her face, curved towards her face on the right and behind it, under her ear, on the left. Despite her rather generous bust, she was more cute than sexy.


Right now she was wearing a tracksuit and was holding a broom in her hands.


Well, she would be cute if only she could close her mouth, he sighed before,


"Please, I am trying to do some cleaning here."


“Moo”


Did she pout? She seriously did? How old was she? The worst was that she was this didn’t look weird on her


“Humph, Kuroha-Kun is a meanie. You scared me when you fell but now you refuse to answer my question.”


He covered his face in annoyance. This girl was harder to deal with than Himiko. He decided to answer some of her questions in order to get her off of his back,


“I was learning how to fly. My quirk allows me to do it, but I don’t have enough control. That’s why I fell here. My quirk is called [BLOOD VOID], blood manipulation is the main power my quirk gifted me. Now, please, could you let me finish? I don’t want to stay here too late.”


“Oh, You can’t fly? That’s so easy. Why can’t you? Is it because you suck?”


An arrow pierced through his heart. Kuroha understood now the pain of innocently asking hurtful questions? The feeling of being unable to become mad because you know the one who posed this question means nothing bad was really painful.


He began to feel even worse when he saw her began to slowly levitate as if it was exactly the easiest thing in the world. Yellow spring-like energy could be seen under her feet. He could see her let out a mischievous laugh as she explained


“My quirk is called [WAVE MOTION] I can create shockwaves.”


Kuroha frowned at first before looking at her with amazement. One should really never judge a book on its cover. 


This kind of quirk was totally an offensive type quirk. For her to be able to control the release rate and the power of the shockwaves to allow her to fly so calmly showed just how amazing she was. That’s why he honestly praised her,


“Amazing!!!”


“Hey hey hey, you think? Yes, I’m amazing!!!”


Kuroha could feel his heart being soothed by her antic. It was like watching a squirrel happily nibble on a hazelnut.


After that, Nejire finally let him finish his work. Before going away, she even took his number and a selfie with him. 


After that, they didn’t meet each other that much, but they still contacting each other. It was during one of those chat sessions that he learned that she a second-year student in UA. 


He wasn’t really surprised to learn this. No way someone with her skill wasn’t a student in hero school. The surprise had been learning that she was in 2-A with Mirio and was one of the big three of her years.


Some coincidences could really be funny sometimes. 


---

TWO MONTH LATER, THE DAY THE RESULT OF THE EXAM WERE ANNOUNCED.


Kuroha was walking while watching a photo in his new phone, the previous one having been destroyed in the explosion. On it, a Photo of Nejire and him eating an Ice cream could be seen. 


This girl was seriously weird and overly friendly, but, was it because he was used to how Himiko acted? He didn’t find her off-putting. Rather, he liked her quite a bit. At least when with her, he didn’t really need to think too much.


He sends her a message


[I was accepted in UA.]


The answer was basically instantaneous


[Yata!!! Now You’ll become my kouhai!! I can’t wait.]


He let out a smile before closing his phone. Now, everything began. He was sure that those three years in UA would be calm. He just hoped that it wouldn’t be too boring.



 



121