Chapter 2: first simulation
2.4k 10 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: first simulation

 

“The rest of the money was stored in the bank.

 

Let’s test with the money.

 

My pocket money should be hidden here.”

 

A 5 year old kid that looked cute walked around an old house at a corner of Konoha village.

 

The house has a backyard and the entire area is not that big but it looked quite fine for living and some practice.

 

In the main hall there are still memorial tablet of her father that died few days ago was still there.

 

He has to short out those things on his own as he has no relatives.

 

He went to the upper floor where his room is and went to check in a cupboard to the side and took out a small purse from within the clothes.

 

In the purse there is around 1000 Ryo.

 

It is his pocket money that is saved up without spending.

 

He did not think much and directly took out the cash into his hands.

 

Immediately he received a notification.

 

“Ding

 

10 percent…

 

67 percent…

 

93 percent….

 

100 percent…..

 

System activated.

 

Host has to recharge 100 Ryo and go through the first simulation to completely activate the system.

 

Do you want to recharge 100 Ryo and go through the simulation host?”

 

Rito nodded his head and immediately one of the 100 Ryo bills on hand vanished and an interface appeared in front of him.

 

“Ding

 

Recharge successful,

 

Host has to set a goal for the simulation.

 

The goals set by the host will be evaluated and checked if they were completed in the simulation.

 

Completing the set goals will give simulation points to the host.

 

The usage of the simulation points will be explained after the simulation.

 

The current level of the host is only a normal human so you can simulate a maximum of 5 years of time in one simulation.

 

The current level of the host is only a normal human so the number of goal that host can set is 3.

 

Rito thought for a few moments and finally made a set of goals.

 

  1. Join the ninja academy successfully
  2. Successful refine chakra
  3. Complete understanding of 3 body technique.

 

Rito know that in the next 5 years he will be in the academy and go through with his ninja carrier.

 

For that he has to achieve the three goals that he set.

 

Completing the these three goals perfectly will let him become a Genin successfully at the end of academics which is around 12 years old

 

Or

 

A little prior to the end of academics, that is at the end of the simulation that is when he is 10 years old.

 

After considering carefully Rito set these goals for himself.

 

With these goals set the system recognised them immediately and appeared on the light screen.

 

“Host the goals are set do you want to start the simulation”

 

Rito nodded his head and immediately the simulation started.

 

“Age 5 years old,

 

There is still a year before joining the academy.

 

Host found the criteria for joining the academy and started to go through continuous physical training.

 

Memories from the past life being an assassin were very useful.

 

Host exercised meticulously for a year improving the physical quality of the body to absolute limit for a 5 year old.

 

Some of the academics were practiced especially related to brainwashing contents of “The will of fire”...

 

The year passed quickly and there is no problem.”

 

“Age 6 years old,

 

Host has cleared the requirements to join the academy easily because of the previous training.

 

For the first 6 months the academy only taught about the basic knowledge and techniques.

 

The theory part was covered during the 6 months.

 

After 6 months the teaching process of refining chakra was started.

 

Your talent to refine chakra is poor and took you 5 months to refine chakra for the first time.

 

……….”

 

“Age 7 years old,

 

Because of the poor talent in chakra you were placed E grade class.

 

(I am dividing the classes from A to F corresponding to the time they took to refine chakra.

 

In the first month they are at A-grade class and the sixth month or later are F-grade Class.)

 

Even though the classes were divided the teachings are the same.

 

A little more concentrated towards the exercises.

 

Only refined chakra for the entire years other than some physical exercises and throwing techniques.

 

……..”

 

“Age 8 years old,

 

The students that were able to refine basic amount of chakra were divided and promoted to C grade.

 

Host was promoted to C grade at the very last.

 

Host Learn the process of three body techniques and throwing techniques.

 

……………”

 

“Age 9 years old,

 

Because of assassin’s experience host was able to efficiently manage to learn the throwing technique and other physical techniques were learnt perfectly.

 

The techniques related to chakra took most of the time with little progress.

 

The volume of chakra improved very slowly.

 

Physical technique progressed fast, chakra technique progressed slowly.

 

……….”

 

“Age 10 years old,

 

Over all physical improvement is 30 percent,

 

Over all chakra improvement is 5 percent

 

Physical techniques learnt by 40 percent,

 

3 body technique 15 percent.

 

………”

 

“Simulation ends”

 

“Calculating the progress of completion of the set goals….

 

Successfully joined the ninja academy: score average - 40 simulation points

 

Successfully refined the chakra: score poor - 15 simulation points

 

Successfully learnt the 3 body techniques – 25 simulation points

 

Successfully survived till the end of the simulation with average life – 40 simulation points

 

Total accumulated simulation points: 120 simulation points.

 

…….”

 

Rito looked at the information with a frown on his face.

 

He is a dignified assassin that was took the title of the true king back on earth.

 

Here he did not even reach the average level.

 

This truth is very hard to digest.

 

Then new notification appeared in front of him.

 

“Ding

 

You can buy the following things from the simulation using the simulation points.

 

Hint: you can use these simulation points for other things………

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 10 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
66