Chapter 3: spirit stabilization
2.1k 7 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: spirit stabilization

 

“Ding

 

You can buy the following things from the simulation using the simulation points.

 

Hint: you can use these simulation points for other things in the system so don’t waste them if you don’t want to buy anything from the simulation.

 

  1. Chakra that you accumulated over the span of simulation (70 simulation points)
  2. Physical strength that has grown over the span of simulation (120 simulation points)
  3. Techniques experiences learnt over the span of simulation (100 simulation points)
  4. Memories over the span of simulation (40 simulation points)

 

Rito thought for a few moments and decided to choose the memories spending 40 simulation points.

 

For a true assassin the most important thing he needs is not the power or technique but the information.

 

As long he has enough information he can do many things with that.

 

As soon as he bought the memories he felt a splitting head ache making him loose consciousness and his body started to twitch.

 

After the pain subsided he got the memories of the next 5 years and all that happened during that time.

 

This includes the techniques he memorised, all the mistakes he did, and his enlightenment towards understanding things was also appeared in his mind.

 

After he became conscious he looked around trying to find sat up and thought of the things carefully.

 

Then he recited.

 

System since the first simulation is over, introduce about your functions.

 

“Host

 

Please give me a name first.

 

Based on the name you gave me you will receive a blessing from the will of the world.”

 

Rito thought for a while and gave a name to the system.

 

“I will call you fate since you are bound to me and can change my destiny.”

 

“Registering the name ‘FATE’”

 

“Please wait for a few moments to receive the blessing.

 

Blessing: A man of Fate received.

 

Name: A man of Fate

 

Benefits:

 

5 percent increase in critical hit on all things including attacking, defense, and training or other things related to system…..”

 

Rito narrowed his eyes and knows that this is a good blessing.

 

Then the system started to explain the information about the system.

 

System spoke with deep voice of a female

 

“Host,

 

The system functions are simulation, extraction, choice giving at turning points….

 

The system uses the human thought, wants and wishes as the energy for simulation.

 

The material thing that has this energy in this world is money.

 

So simulation uses money as the source.

 

As for the simulation points are the currency of the system that earned by the host through various means like

 

Achieving the simulation goals set by the host,

 

Achieving special feats in the simulation and real life,

 

Making the choice at certain turn of events in the real life,

 

Killing other ninjas or people or beasts…..and

 

The amount obtained will be based on the calculation of the system.

 

These simulation points can be used to get the results of the system and can be used extract bloodlines and other things from corpses under certain conditions, but not living people.

 

These simulation points can be used to buy things from the system store too….”

 

After looking at the information Rito understand the use of the system.

 

The he asked the system to open his status panel.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Yuki Rito

 

Age: 5

 

Race: human

 

Blood lines: 0.4 percent Senju, 0.7 percent Uchiha

 

----------------------

Physique: ordinary human – F grade

 

Spirit: ordinary human – unstable

 

Instinct: ordinary human – A grade

 

Charm: ordinary human – C grade

 

---------------------

 

Chakra: 0/0 (Not refined)

 

Chakra nature: unknown

 

--------------------------

 

Cash: 0

 

Simulation points: 80

 

------------------------

Techniques learnt: none

-------------------------

 

Error…error….. The soul of the player is not stable because of the intrusion of memories and the system awakening…..

 

Current stabilization of the spirit: 5 percent

 

…………..

 

Rito checked the information from top to bottom one by one understanding the details.

 

There are few factors that made him shocked.

 

First he actually possesses the blood lines of both Senju and Uchiha clan.

 

But the blood concentration is very less.

 

Well that is the reason why he did not awaken the Sharingan even after knowing the news of death of his father a few days ago.

 

This has reduced the vigilance of many people from the top management of the current Hokage.

 

He knows that he has Uchiha blood line because his mother is from Uchiha clan.

 

But he did not under where he got the Senju blood line.

 

That is the first point he should investigate.

 

Then the second point is about his spirit destabilization.

 

Based on the memories that he just got and information he knew there are two main things in refining chakra.

 

First is the physical body producing physical energy and the second is the spirit producing the spirit energy.

 

Since his spirit is very unstable he was unable to refine chakra or even control it properly in the simulation.

 

So the very first thing he should do is to repair his spirit to complete 100 percent.

 

But he doesn’t know how to do that so the one he should ask is the system.

 

“Fate, tell me how I can stabilize my spirit completely?”

 

“For the stabilization of the spirit host has to spend simulation points.

 

10 simulation points can help improve 1 percent of stabilization.”

 

Rito saw the thing and looked at his simulation points.

 

There are 80 simulation points which can be used to add around 8 percent of stabilization.

 

So he immediately started using the simulation.

 

“10 simulation points consumed 1 percent spirit stabilization reaching 6 percent”

 

“10 simulation points consumed 1 percent spirit stabilization reaching 7 percent”

 

“10 simulation points consumed 1 percent spirit stabilization reaching 8 percent”

 

“10 simulation points consumed critical hit 10 percent spirit stabilization reaching 18 percent”

 

“10 simulation points consumed 1 percent spirit stabilization reaching 19 percent”

 

“10 simulation points consumed critical hit 4 percent spirit stabilization reaching 23 percent”

 

“10 simulation points consumed 1 percent spirit stabilization reaching 24 percent”

 

“10 simulation points consumed 1 percent spirit stabilization reaching 25 percent”

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 10 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

66