Chapter 4: new goals for next simulation
1.9k 5 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: new goals for next simulation

 

“10 simulation points consumed 1 percent spirit stabilization reaching 25 percent”

 

Rito felt that there is a strange connection with his body that was previously very weak.

 

He immediately knows what to do.

 

He has to go through the simulation to gain more simulation points.

 

There are still 900 Ryo in his purse.

 

He took out another 400 Ryo and recharged the system.

 

He wants to go through 4 simulations.

 

This time he wants to focus of different things first improve his physique to improve to A-grade.

 

Being a child he will be able to improve to A-grade with his meticulous training.

 

He would refine chakra but it will not be his focus.

 

Other than that he is going to find ways of earning more money.

 

He vaguely felt that as long as he improves his strength from ordinary human the amount of money required for simulation would increase after he improved his level.

 

He asked Fate and it confirmed.

 

As long as he reached the Genin level in chakra then it will automatically increase the cost of simulation to 1000 Ryo for each simulation.

 

The cost would improve based on his level by 10 times.

 

Chunin level - 10,000 Ryo

 

Jonin level – 100,000 Ryo

 

Elite Jonin level – 1 million Ryo

 

Kage level – 10 million Ryo

 

Super Kage level – 100 million Ryo

 

Sage level – 1 billion Ryo........

 

Rito took in a sharp breath looking at the numbers.

 

There is a big problem here.

 

Even if he wanted to simulate over Kage level then it is not practically possible by normal means.

 

The biggest problem here comes from the underdevelopment of the war torn world.

 

This really is a big problem.

 

Only after the fourth ninja war and the stabilization of this ninja world, the rapid development occurred improving the wealth.

 

Till then the wealth is not that much.

 

The best way to gain wealth is to do bounty hunting or by capturing Kakuzu's wealth.

 

Well there is another way that is finding the secret stash of the powerful but weak people of the Konoha village.

 

With his current capabilities it was not possible to follow even the weakest ninja to gain anything.

 

Then the next idea should be the lottery or betting games.

 

Since he is only 5 years old betting games is not possible.

 

With all the considerations there is only one possible way.

 

That is to win a lottery.

 

This is not possible by probability but from the information gained through simulation it is possible.

 

So his second goal is find all possible means to gain more money without gathering much attention.

 

Finally his third goal is to find a backer for support.

 

It is good to take the third Hokage as the backer based on many fan fictions that he red before.

 

Because of his unique origin with connection to Uchiha family it is not possible to gain the connection with the third Hokage.

 

His existence can become similar to that of Kakashi.

 

Now he has to use his acting skill on the target third Hokage.

 

For this he has several opportunities from his memories of simulation.

 

After calculating the things he started to simulate again with the set goals.

 

“Age 5 years old,

 

There is still a year before joining the academy.

 

Host want to invest all of his time in physical training to improve the quality of the body.

 

Memories from the past life being an assassin were very useful.

 

Host exercised meticulously for a year improving the physical quality of the body to absolute limit for a 5 year old.

 

Some of the academics were practiced especially related to brainwashing contents of “The will of fire to target the attention from third Hokage

 

The year passed quickly and there is no problem.”

 

“Age 6 years old,

 

Host has cleared the requirements to join the academy easily because of the previous training.

 

The theory part was covered during the 6 months.

 

After 6 months the teaching process of refining chakra was started.

 

Host continued to practice physical improvement exercises along with Taijutsu.

 

Your talent to refine chakra is poor and took you 5 months to refine chakra for the first time.

 

But the physical strength is improved to B grade of ordinary human.

 

……….”

 

“Age 7 years old,

 

Because of the poor talent in chakra but strong physique you were placed C grade class.

 

A little more concentrated towards the exercises.

 

Chakra refined just to learn the 3 body technique and most of the time is invested in body training.

 

Frequently visited the lottery store to find the numbers that got the big reward that are sold in the Konoha village.

 

……..”

 

“Age 8 years old,

 

The students that were able to refine basic amount of chakra were divided and promoted to B grade.

 

Host was promoted to B grade at the very last.

 

This year lottery number 7744321 has gained the rewards of 10 million Ryo.

 

This was sold in the Konoha village.

 

Host Learn the process of three body techniques and throwing techniques.

 

Host continued to exercise the body trying to reach A-grade of ordinary human level

 

……………”

 

“Age 9 years old,

 

Because of assassin’s experience host was able to efficiently manage to learn the throwing technique and other physical techniques were learnt perfectly.

 

Host has successfully reached A-grade physique of ordinary humans without chakra usage.

 

Physical technique progressed fast, chakra technique progressed slowly.

 

Host found the lottery ticket numbers that won the reward that were sold at Konoha village that got big rewards in the past 4 years.

 

……….”

 

“Age 10 years old,

 

Host has successfully reached peak of A-grade physique of ordinary humans without chakra usage.

 

Host was able to successfully mastered disguise technique of the 3 body techniques.

 

………”

 

“Simulation ends”

 

“Calculating the progress of completion of the set goals….

 

Successfully reached the peak of A- grade of ordinary human level: score average - 100 simulation points

 

Successfully refined the chakra: score below average - 25 simulation points

 

Successfully learnt the 3 body techniques – 25 simulation points.....

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 10 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

54