Chapter 5: almost 100 percent stabilized
1.8k 4 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: almost 100 percent stabilized

 

Successfully learnt the 3 body techniques – 25 simulation points

 

Successfully mastered disguise technique of the 3 body techniques - 75 simulation points

 

Successfully found the lottery ticket numbers that can win the reward - 100 simulation points

 

Successfully survived till the end of the simulation with average life – 65 simulation points

 

Unsuccessful in attracting any backer- 0 simulation points

 

Total accumulated simulation points: 390 simulation points.

 

…….”

 

Rito looked at the information peacefully and found that he made good progress.

 

Immediately after that the simulation showed the results that can be bought.

 

“Ding

 

You can buy the following things from the simulation using the simulation points.

 

  1. Chakra that you accumulated over the span of simulation (120 simulation points)
  2. Physical strength that has grown over the span of simulation (400 simulation points)
  3. Techniques experiences learnt over the span of simulation (200 simulation points)
  4. Memories over the span of simulation (190 simulation points)

 

Looking at the options Rito bought the memories spending 190 simulation points.

 

There is a strong head ache again and all the memories came back to his mind including his hard work and achievements.

 

All the techniques were in his memories in third person point of view.

 

If he bought the techniques he would get the direct practice experience directly into his mind as if he did all of that.

 

..............

 

After he woke up again he started to use the simulation points to stabilize his spirit.

 

With his luck he hit the critical hit only one time getting his spirit back up 55 percent.

 

He continued to simulate again but this time he chose to find other ways to earn money and the consequences of winning the lottery.

 

This time in the simulation he died suddenly after winning the lottery and he don’t know how he died.

 

The simulation result is him gaining only 150 simulation points.

 

..............

 

He simulated again going through the simulation he did not mess with the lottery instead snooped around the area for more information related to special opportunities.

 

The opportunities like information on finding the herbs in the forest near the village or information on hidden treasures that were found in these 5 years.

 

The simulation is fruit full with some information but the time spent on finding those information has reduced his training time.

 

This resulted in only gaining 230 simulation points.

 

.............

 

After spending simulation points to buy the memory all that was left is around 180 simulation points.

 

He went down to the study and took some books to write down all the information that he got from the memories.

 

Even with his excellent memories it is good to write the information just in case.

 

Well all of that was written in code language that is created by him back on earth being an assassin.

 

He improved his spirit stabilization again.

 

There are two critical hits this time and the total improvement has reached 90 percent.

 

He only needs 10 more percent to reach complete stabilization.

 

He recharged with another 100 Ryo for the next simulation.

 

At that time he can have a proper simulation.

 

So this time he set goals towards improving his body and learning three body techniques and learn the identification of medicinal herbs or other things of this world.

 

The third goal is to see if there is any difference between this world and earth in terms of herbs and some formulae.

 

.................

 

In the simulation he did not want to reach high level but only B grade body, 60 percent of 3 body technique learning process and complete information related to identification of materials and herbs.

 

After the simulation he obtained the results along with 420 simulation points.

 

First of all he used the simulation points to get the memory that costed him over 220 simulation points.

 

He wanted to buy other things but the 200 simulation points are not enough.

 

So he asked fate if the body grade can be reduced and be bought.

 

Fate waited for a moment and showed sub options.

 

There he bought D grade body for 100 simulation points.

 

Immediately his body felt strong and there are slight muscles on the body that came after exercising for 2 years.

 

The reason why many other kids of the same age are strong is because they have chakra to help them.

 

Right now Rito has three big defects

 

First is his spirit which is not stable.

 

Second is his the small portions of the two strong blood lines.

 

If his spirit is strong and stable these bloodlines would strengthen his body even at that small concentration.

 

But since his spirit is unstable to are running rampant reducing his body grade to a low level.

 

Third is that he did not go through special medication process for strengthening of the body that those big families would have.

 

He has to find all the things on his own.

 

..............

 

These things can be solved by him easily.

 

Naturally this kind of medication should be taken between the years 3 to 6 years.

 

Unfortunately he is already 5 years old and cannot make up for the missing years.

 

Instead he wanted to try to fill these gaps his own techniques.

 

Even thought this ninja world is strong towards fighting they did not have all the formulae of strengthening medications of various countries back on earth.

 

He was an assassin king back on earth how much knowledge should he have related to body improvements.

 

...............

 

He started to stabilize his spirit right now with the remaining 100 simulation points.

 

Even if he did not hit any critical hits this time the improvement will reach 100 percent.

 

He vaguely felt that if he was able to reach 100 percent spirit stabilization he would receive some benefits from the system.

 

His intuition was sharpened by two important things.

 

First is over 60 years of experience as an assassin and

 

The second is that he has red countless books related to systems.

 

If there is a problem with the spirit like that he would either get some generous gift pack or something else after recovering from the injury.........

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 20 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

55