Chapter 6: yin seal ninth drop technique
1.8k 9 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: yin seal ninth drop technique

 

If there is a problem with the spirit like that he would either get some generous gift pack or something else after recovering from the injury.

 

This time he did not get any critical hit and all 100 simulation points were consumed.

 

With that his spirit is completely healed and stabilized.

 

Rito suddenly felt a strong surge of connection between his spirit and the body.

 

At the same time there a wave of strong energy from within.

 

It did not give the same feeling as chakra but he knows that this is pure spirit energy surge.

 

He did not lose consciousness but his body felt a strange pressure all over causing a strong pain.

 

Finally after sometime his clothes were soaked in sweet leaving his body in a refreshed state.

 

He did not stay and look at the new notification as he went to wash up.

 

Even though it was refreshing and body felt light it was still covered in sweat.

 

So she took a bath and changed the clothes.

 

After that he looked at the new notification from fate.

 

“Host after repairing your spirit the system was able to successfully establish the connection with the world.

 

The following rewards are granted please choose one of them.....

 

Critical hit for the rewards....

 

New rewards are being generated....

 

Please choose one of the two options.

 

Option 1: yin seal completely upgraded to ninth drop

 

Option 2: eight celestial gates fully upgraded to ninth grade

 

..............”

 

Rito know these techniques but he has never heard of this upgrades.

 

So he questioned the system what they are.

 

“Ding

 

Yin seal completely upgraded to ninth drop:

 

Naturally yin seal will only have one support space to store chakra which can be used in various ways.

 

In the completed version of the ninth drop there are 9 spaces that are created at 9 gate location on the body to store chakra.

 

That is the highest that can be achieved with this technique...

 

Host has to gain control of chakra to the absolute degree to use this technique.

 

But with the help of the system player can use this technique without any problem.

 

There is a possibility of learning and improve the control of chakra based on the understanding of the host.”

 

Rito immediately nodded his head and then looked at the next technique

 

“Ding

 

Eight celestial gates fully upgraded to ninth grade:

 

Eight celestial gates technique only have 8 gate in the ninja world because opening the ninth gate can only be understood when the gate of death is opened.

 

The ninth gate is called gate of rebirth.

 

This is the only way to avoid death.

 

In the gate of rebirth the person that was about to die will be able to absorb the natural energy and replenish his life energy and live again.

 

But the process is a long one and the after effect requires at least 10 or more years of recovery........”

 

After looking at the details Rito gave up this second option directly.

 

Even though it can be used as a trump card it is not that useful.

 

So he chose the first option.

 

Immediately after that he felt that there are some formations on his back.

 

From the base of his spine, all the way to the back of his head a strange life like tree design appeared for a moment and then it disappeared into the skin leaving 9 circular black moles that are covered with star like pattern.

 

Even though it has appeared the technique did not activate.

 

He has to first refine chakra and then input chakra into the seal to store the chakra.

 

Since it is like that he opened his status panel to take a look.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Yuki Rito

 

Age: 5

 

Race: human

 

Blood lines: 0.4 percent Senju, 0.7 percent Uchiha

 

----------------------

Physique: ordinary human – B grade

 

Spirit: ordinary human – A grade

 

Instinct: ordinary human – A grade

 

Charm: ordinary human – B grade

 

---------------------

 

Chakra: 0/0 (Not refined)

 

Chakra nature: unknown

 

--------------------------

 

Cash: 0

 

Simulation points: 0

 

------------------------

Techniques:

 

Yin seal (ninth drop): completely mastered

 

-------------------------

 

Rito nodded his head thinking that the situation is good.

 

Then the next thing on the agenda is to find why he has the Senju blood line and find the cash that his father hide for him along with bank books...

 

So he started to search the house completely in an order wise manner.

 

His assassin’s habit is not gone.

 

When he searched the house all the objects were placed in the same place from where he took them out without changing the surroundings.

 

Finally he found the safe a letter from his father addressed to him was also in the safe.

 

His father is an intelligent man and always prepares for the worst.

 

So he prepared a letter for Rito just in case he died.

 

This is like a will.

 

In the letter he explained the details about where the cash he hid is, where he stored the written form of techniques that he mastered.

 

Also some of them are from his mother...........

 

Then he mentioned about the details of his ancestry that should be kept as secret in order to preserve their lives.

 

It is said that his grandmother is from Senju clan that was disbanded after the destruction of the clan by the village council.

 

They hid their identities and lived as normal people in order to preserve the blood line of the Senju clan.

 

Rito nodded understanding what happened.

 

With the clarification he found a total of 50 thousand Ryo in the house that was stored in various places.

 

Other than that there is still some changed that adds up to another 5 thousand Ryo which is used for daily necessities when his father is around.

 

In the bank after the settlements for his mother from the Uchiha clan and the secret funds that he got from Senju clan adds up to 2 million Ryo.

 

Rito was satisfied with this amount for the time being.......

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 20 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

56